600W HPS - Light Mover - 3x4x7.5 Tent - LED Veg - Perpetual Pt. 2

Re: 600W HPS, Light Mover, 3x4x7.5 Tent, LED Veg, Perpetual Pt. 2

Those (NYPD day 38) are looking INSANE! A bud o' the month if I ever saw one...

Those (NYPD day 38) are looking INSANE! A bud o' the month if I ever saw one...

Thanks man, but don't know if she would fall within the bud o' the month quality. Her smell has increased 10 fold in the last week, very strong diesel smell with a sour edge to it, and is really stacking the weight on now.

NYPD day 40
IMG_48284.JPG

Lower nugs
IMG_48331.JPG

IMGP2423.JPG

IMGP2420.JPG

IMGP2422.JPG

IMGP2414.JPG

IMGP2418.JPG

Veg tent is getting busy

IMGP2433.JPG

I love how great minds think alike.

I know your set-up was running long before mine, and they look as though they were separated at birth. It wasn't all intentional, just mostly.

Just wanted to say thanks for blazing the trail!

The new hood over the cool tube looks sick, unlike the little guppy wings on mine. Aside from the coverage, any heat differences?

No joke man, just saw you upgraded too. Sweet looking setup. My new hood is the cats meow, same temps as with the regular cooltube but now with more spread

Wife helped out today, guess you could say for size referrence :roorrip:

NYPD day 42 of flower
IMG_48574.JPG

Day 34G, I mean day 42 flower :)
IMG_48732.JPG

IMG_48772.JPG

IMG_48761.JPG

Looks Like I came Across this grow on the right day!!:):):)The buds and the setup are looking great:yummy::yummy: The NYPD looks great looks a lot like a strain I am growing right now Chem 4, super frosty christmas tree nugs:cheer::cheer: I see you used the HH Pro grow, I also use the Pro grows in conjunction with HID and T5's and love it. Girls are looking great I am subbed for the rest of this one.

Thanks and welcome aboard Anomoly, I enjoyed watching your first grow and plan to have a look at your others soon.

Make sure those headlights aren't on during the dark period. It could disturb the bloom.
:)

Make sure those headlights aren't on during the dark period. It could disturb the bloom.
:)

Gotta watch out for that since the doc gave her perma nips

New addition to the flower tent is ready for her turn, she is a Greenhouse Seed's Lemon Skunk 25 days from seed. She has been topped and currently 10" tall. NYPD comes down in 10 or so days, TNT kush in 14 or so days, The NYPD and TNT take up 1/2 the tent so there will be more room soon.

IMGP2435.JPG

IMGP2438.JPG

Group shot
IMGP2436.JPG

Over the last 2 years of me growing I have collected several strains of pollen and decided to try my own cross. This plant has the 3rd Dimension mother and a pollen mixture of White Widow, Blue Widow, Northern Lights, and Rocklock. I have been calling it the "5th Element", but we will see once it shows female or male. Currently it is at day 21 from seed and just moved into a 3gal fabric pot.

It is short and seriously fat, she is almost the size of the whole toilet lid at only day 21, she is working on her 7th set of leaves now and inernode space is the shortest I have seen yet.
IMGP2449.JPG

BB, this is my first intentional cross, in the past there were a few hermie crosses though.

Veg tent is getting full fast, but will soon thin out when the NYPD and TNT Kush come down. The 180w LED stays at 12" above the tallest plant and they all love it, I also run the full spectrum for a few hours a day just for shits and giggles.
IMG_48962.JPG

Just got a watering and misting
IMG_48954.JPG

NYPD day 46 with roughly 10%-15% ambers and her growth is now at a snails pace. I will try and break out the USB microscope tomorrow for some trich shots
IMG_4892.JPG

IMG_48933.JPG

Quick picture update, everything is good and green. The TNT Kush is at day 40 and is starting to really look nice so her updates and photos will be coming soon
NYPD day 48
IMGP2467.JPG

IMG_49121.JPG

IMGP2475.JPG

IMGP2478.JPG

IMGP2472.JPG

IMGP2474.JPG

IMG_49191.JPG

IMG_49201.JPG

Day 50 for the NYPD, I figure 6 or 7 more days will just about do it for her.
IMG_49281.JPG

IMG_49262.JPG

IMG_49241.JPG

TNT Kush day 45, had to tie her 4 biggest buds up
IMG_49301.JPG

Lemon skunk in the front and center at day 7, went in at 10" and is already at 15" as of today.
IMG_49321.JPG

The ladies in waiting, next run will be three 3rd Dimension bushes, and two untouched 5th Element girls
IMGP2485.JPG

Damn Batcave!!! Ladies are looking great, juicy and tasty!!! Great job on your grow!! Its cool to see your grow with similar environment that I am using...hopefully mine will look this good in a month or so...I'm only on day 8 of flower so I still have some waiting time...

That NYPD looks really nice!!! Can't wait to see then next few days how fat they get!!!

Thanks Ice and good luck with your girls

NYPD Trich shot

4557.jpg

5th Element day 3 of 12/12 and SHE just spread her legs this morning, so now the fun begins. I took 2 clones from her 5 days ago and they are looking good so far. Her main stalk is big for her short and wide size, she was vegged 28 days and went in at 8" and is now 10". Now I hope she stretches just a little :)

IMGP2508.JPG

IMGP2509.JPG

IMGP2507.JPG

Back
Top Bottom