600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

ok guys update on the MOAB! this stuff is crazzy! so yesterday i went in my room and all my buds were all huge and puffed up, then today i went in their to check on them and my buds were all shrunk. i said WTF? how is this? so i went up to them and gave them a squeeze, and i have never felt buds this rock hard out of all my grows! their like rocks!:thumb: i still have a few more feeding of this stuff so ill keep you posted, i cant imagine them getting any harder, they are really firm right now.

Doesn't hard rock fat nugs also lead to bud rot?

What is this moab stuff irish?
-go

ya if ur RH is out of whack and not good air flow, then u run a high chance of bud rot.. when u have ur room dialed in most chases ur ok. ive never got bud rot. knock on wood.

if u look at page 49 or so; theres all kinds of info i wrote on MOAB, dont feel like typing it out again. lol

This has been such a great thread what with all the good conversation and great tips on growing I almost hate to see these girls come to a finish. When is the next grow going to be started Irish here's hoping we don't need to wait very long. I know you probably want a break between grows just don't make us wait to long for the next one alright. hehe

I can hardly wait for the weekend as I really want to see how well the MOAB is working. Aren't these bloom boosters that are on the market usually supposed to be added for only a couple of weeks right before you begin flushing or is it alright to add them earlier and for a longer period?

This has been such a great thread what with all the good conversation and great tips on growing I almost hate to see these girls come to a finish. When is the next grow going to be started Irish here's hoping we don't need to wait very long. I know you probably want a break between grows just don't make us wait to long for the next one alright. hehe

I can hardly wait for the weekend as I really want to see how well the MOAB is working. Aren't these bloom boosters that are on the market usually supposed to be added for only a couple of weeks right before you begin flushing or is it alright to add them earlier and for a longer period?

i plan on getting right to the next grow, but this depends on Mike and when he sends me my new lights, i am gonna send the 600w back and trade for 1000w of 300's maybe for this next grow. or at least two 300's i dont know? i need to talk it out and need to see what the dry weight is also.

usaly bloom booster that are made for the last two weeks puts ur plants in super ripen mode, ive used them and dont really like them to much, well at least the ones i tried. the MOAB dosent ripen ur plants and they say u can use it threw the whole grow, witch i wouldn't do. its kinda like the liquid koolbloom vs the dry koolbloom.

everyone thank you for making this thread what it is, their wouldn't be any great info if it wasn't for you guys. thanks!!!!:goodjob:

This has been such a great thread what with all the good conversation and great tips on growing I almost hate to see these girls come to a finish.

For reals, you, bot, and Mmm have tons of conversation up in yer guys threads. For the most parts its me postin pics to myself in my grow, hehe, I'll come right out and say it, ~sniffles~ I'm jealous guys. LOL, But for reals this is a great thread with tons of great conversation, thanks again Irish for a great grow! Lookin forward to the final weeks of this one and the start of the next one as well!!!

For reals, you, bot, and Mmm have tons of conversation up in yer guys threads. For the most parts its me postin pics to myself in my grow, hehe, I'll come right out and say it, ~sniffles~ I'm jealous guys. LOL, But for reals this is a great thread with tons of great conversation, thanks again Irish for a great grow! Lookin forward to the final weeks of this one and the start of the next one as well!!!

Damn wizewizo why you have to guilt trip us like that! No fair bro, I'm headed to your tread next to show some love. Peace brotha. :smokin:

Loving this thread irish, keep up the good work man. Cant wait to see the pics. I know its probably already been discussed but could you tell me how much that 600w panel lifts the temp in your grow room from the ambient temperature outside the room? I have a 126w panel and was impressed with how little the temp rised, then with the addition of two 48w cfl's the temp in my cabinet raised considerably. I was suprised how nearly 100w of cfl raised the temp compared to 126w of led.

I live in Australia and she gets fairly hot here so temps are a big issue if you dont have a/c in your grow space.

Again cant wait for pics/yields/smoke reports on this one. :bravo:

Loving this thread irish, keep up the good work man. Cant wait to see the pics. I know its probably already been discussed but could you tell me how much that 600w panel lifts the temp in your grow room from the ambient temperature outside the room? I have a 126w panel and was impressed with how little the temp rised, then with the addition of two 48w cfl's the temp in my cabinet raised considerably. I was suprised how nearly 100w of cfl raised the temp compared to 126w of led.

I live in Australia and she gets fairly hot here so temps are a big issue if you dont have a/c in your grow space.

Again cant wait for pics/yields/smoke reports on this one. :bravo:

with no fans on anything running its around 8-10F*. i will have pics tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom