600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

i love it!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo: love having fat buds, its about time i get a good led grow. i wish i would have put these pics in plant of the month. the crazy thing is there the small plant..lol. those xj-13 branches have mad weight you could fell them when i was tying them back up. thanks for the light mike! great job!! all my other pics dont compare to the single pics, it really shows their size. look how big that cola is compared to my friends head:yummy:

Your buddy isn't Zippy the Pinhead, is he?<G> :bravo:

LED seems to have come of age in your hands:welldone:

did a little shopping today.
Hey SS i know you know whats up? no light getting threw these buckets.lol

new_stuff_006_600x449.jpg

Hey PITVIPER i know you know all about these. they are the coolest thing ever, i will never go back to chains, there worth every cent

new_stuff_004_600x449.jpg

Awesome looking plants irish, full mothers they are.
I've got a couple of the Hindu Kush females for next round. I'll be waiting for the smoke report.

Great work.:thumb:

yep, those blue drying racks look very familiar. Hope you got enough room in there, lol. Wouldn't that would be a good problem ;).

Nice buckets, can't wait to see our Hempy grows :ganjamon:

i think i might not have room in those racks?, well i might have to cut down my nice long tops to get things to fit on the racks. but i can always run some string for the big tops to dry on if they dont fit. screw it they were only $14 for both of them instead of $40-60 for the other ones.

i cant wait to see our Hempty grows also, you are gonna have to stick around close because this will be my first hydro grow. i think i should be able to wing it but just in-case.

i think i might not have room in those racks?, well i might have to cut down my nice long tops to get things to fit on the racks. but i can always run some string for the big tops to dry on if they dont fit. screw it they were only $14 for both of them instead of $40-60 for the other ones.

You could get two more and still be ahead. I like all the compartments cause sometimes I want to jar the buds from certain plants separately.

i cant wait to see our Hempty grows also, you are gonna have to stick around close because this will be my first hydro grow. i think i should be able to wing it but just in-case.

bro, it's going to be a learning experience for me too. In the passive hydro grows I did in the remote past, I wasn't using hydro-specific nutes, and my medium was lava rock, so it's all pretty new to me also.

I had decent results as a complete newbie and without resources like grow forums, so we should be OK. If not, we got peeps like DocBud, Slimm, JapanFreak, and several others to bail us out ;).

I'm really stoked on Hempy ;)

The icing on the cake would be if the Osmocote-type ferts work well with them. Now that would be even sweeter.

:goodjob:

that is true we have allot of good peeps that will give us a friendly hand. i am ready ive been readying on hydro for years, just wanted to learn soil first before going to hydro. i really am not worried to much, all i have to do is keep a closer eye on my plants, the high heat is whats scary to me. i am going to use the same mix i created this grow for nutes, i have some frosty looking buds so if it isn't broke dont fix it. we might learn something from this 50/50 soilless mix and perlite? u never know it might work out great?lol. i cant wait to see ur side by side, 1st thing i want to know is the temp difference between the 2 lights?

i dont believe led run hotter one bit, you would have to show me the proof? because i have seen allot of side by side and led grows from HID growers saying how much cooler led run watt for watt compared to their HID. with my fans running my run only raises 2 degrees F* i now a 600w hid with fans running would raise the room hooter then that. but like i said i have seen hps side by side and the leds run cooler

Agreed, i have both fixtures here with equal wattages and led much much cooler.

thank you for clearing that up. +rep. i dont understand why people think that? its not true, ive seen it with my own eyes.

Yeah, cant remember the exact temps but i think if i ran my hps with ballast outside the room i got a temp rise of about 3 deg celcius and with the ballast in the room it was about 5 deg rise. And when your in a bloody hot country thats a big issue. These temps are rises from led temps not rises from ambient.

Irishboy,

Congratulations on these awesome beauties. I've read this journal and your last one end to end and I just want to thank you for maintaining such an informative (and well moderated) record of your grow.:thanks:

You inspired me to register on this excellent site and also to order a single 300 watt unit from Mike. I'm planning to assemble a small grow cabinet and I'm hoping that using the led will allow me to get some decent results without major temperature challenges.

Again, thanks for all your efforts. Can't wait to see your end result!
:welldone:

that is true we have allot of good peeps that will give us a friendly hand. i am ready ive been readying on hydro for years, just wanted to learn soil first before going to hydro. i really am not worried to much, all i have to do is keep a closer eye on my plants, the high heat is whats scary to me. i am going to use the same mix i created this grow for nutes, i have some frosty looking buds so if it isn't broke dont fix it. we might learn something from this 50/50 soilless mix and perlite? u never know it might work out great?lol. i cant wait to see ur side by side, 1st thing i want to know is the temp difference between the 2 lights?

First thing ima do after everything is set up is run heat comparisons, same way I did with the two LED lights in the last grow.

stay tunned guys ill have trimmed pic up later. TRIM PARTY TIME IN A FEW

:slide::slide::slide:

happy harvesting brother grower! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom