600w Lots-O-Strains Blue Planet SOG

Noticed the critical auto is starting to show pistils
38_day_ca_pistil.jpeg
18 1/2" tall, 38 days from seed.
ca2.jpeg
The thc bomb mother is going to a new home this week took 2 clones to keep as a new mom before she goes, shes a little out of control and like 1 1/2' taller then the rest of the ladies so shes kinda screwing up how I wanted my lights evened off. Shes going to a good home to give lots of babies!
bye_bye.jpeg
all_top.jpeg
all_front.jpeg

The rest of my veg room
L-R back: copier, super lemon haze, snow white #2
L-R Front: moby dick, blueberry gum, snow white #1

that snow white is one i gotta keep my eye on. cross with cinerella 99 and northern lights right? i know snow whites some super fire.

to be honest with you I have never had verified snow white. I can tell you its my fastest grower and my first clones showed roots in 5 days right there works for me and by 420fieds journal sure looks fire to me. I'm looking for that all arounder ease of grow, weight, that finishes under 10 weeks and snow white seems to fit right in the genre. Stick around I'll have a smoke report in about 80 days:thumb:

both snow whites, and blueberry gum clones went into 2ltr and flower tent, just waiting on super lemon haze which is taking a long time to get root just started showing and like 5-8 more thc bomb clones, also cut 10 more thc bomb clones today they are going to another home with mom but I had to take them to keep her under control, shes going under a 400 mh so I'm sure she will spruce right up for the next round of kids<--what a slut!

well i guess its more of a mix of white widow and northernlights... either way i've read incredible feedback on that strain you got going and that snow white is going to be some kill. you have some nice updates and been keeping me interested so keep up the good work bud. dont rush this grow, if you have room let them grow! those plants are looking good!

well i guess its more of a mix of white widow and northernlights... either way i've read incredible feedback on that strain you got going and that snow white is going to be some kill. you have some nice updates and been keeping me interested so keep up the good work bud. dont rush this grow, if you have room let them grow! those plants are looking good!

Thanks for the info on the snow white! I've read from different spots its a cindy99 X northernlights, or a variant of white widow x unknown indica strain, I'm going to go with cindy99 X northerlights if anyone asks! I'm really not trying to rush at all, I started this grow the same time that some other patients I know started there's and they already got bud, I'm trying to go at it for the long haul. If I can wait the full 10 weeks I have tried to allow for each strain. I should be pulling plants every 1-3 weeks from my first harvest forth and with the amount I intend to put in and out every week I'm pretty sure I'll have a pretty nice head bag at all times!:thumb::tokin::passitleft::peace:

can't believe i missed this journal.. I'm growing the THC bomb right now too, it's about 2 weeks into flower, it's been a really nice grower so far.

the longer your SLH is alive, the quicker and better it will root.. I've had mine around for a little over a year now and it was a slow rooter at first, but now it roots very quickly and better than any other strain I have

can't believe i missed this journal.. I'm growing the THC bomb right now too, it's about 2 weeks into flower, it's been a really nice grower so far.

the longer your SLH is alive, the quicker and better it will root.. I've had mine around for a little over a year now and it was a slow rooter at first, but now it roots very quickly and better than any other strain I have

Thanks for the feedback about the slh, gives me a little sigh of relieve I was really excited about the strain but I'm kinda planning on using the strain that works best for my operation and with the first clone I took I was getting a little worried, as of this moment they have about a month before any of them will have anymore clones taken from them so should give it enough time be a good size for clones. I'm also very excited about the THC bomb, first month I didn't think they where going to make it but they pulled through and are both really strong plants now, my 5 gal thc bomb in flower is putting on weight very fast hope its as heavy as a producer, and as good as advertised. I'll have to check your grow out so we can compare, sounds like we will be harvesting right around the same time!:thumb::goodluck::passitleft::peace:

Thank you! I'm very happy with the growth as well under the cfls they weren't as cheap as I thought in the beginning, I probably could of got a small cheap mh for a little more but I didn't want to really worry about heat. I have a friend that vegs under a 400mh and compared to the growth he gets I'm very pleased with the cfls don't get me wrong the 400mh does seem to help produce more veg but with the results I'm getting I don't see an upgrade any time soon. I would also like to put some cfls in my flower but I'd really like to keep my watts no more then what I'm pulling now. I think it would benefit from it though. :peace:

Critical Auto day 44 from seed 27 1/2'' tall
2v.jpeg
1catop.jpeg
1caclose.jpeg

Veg all 44 day from seed
Back L-R clones, SLH, SW#2
Front L-R MD, SW#1, CA
1v.jpeg

Blueberry Gum went in to flower tent wasn't kickin as much a** as the rest
Thc bomb mom has left the building will be using 1-2 offspring as new moms
SW#1- Very happy with growth nodes are about 2'' apart
SW#2- A little lanky with huge fan leave nodes are about 4'' apart, tallest out of the bunch
SLH- Reminds me of the thc mom, lots of nodes very similar to sw#1 growth but more nodes
MD- The most compact, lots of nodes and foliage

Very happy with growth of all of them overall, all have good chance of being the 1-2 strains I keep around thus far. They Love:love: BPN:morenutes: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom