th_31.jpeg
thc.jpeg

DAY 1- 20 THC BOMB, SNOW WHITE, BLUEBERRY GUM, SUPER LEMON HAZE, MOBY DICK
day_1-20.jpeg

BAG SEED DAY 39
day_39_top.jpeg

FULL TENT VIEW
tent.jpeg

I think something is wrong with the bagseed clones all seem to have 50% rusty hairs already and from what I've read that is a sign of being close to harvest, That would be great if the buds look like they had some weight to them but they look very light even the top buds, now I did flower the mother plant out just enough to show its sex then I turned it back to 24 hour veg for 2 weeks prior to cloning could that have made an effect on the clones seeming to mature fast? Anyone ever have an issue like this?

Great lookin update my man real good. dont sweat those hairs turning brownish, my afgooey had brown hairs real early on as well and i thought it was weird but things worked out on their own. the only way to tell maturity is by looking at the trics.. if you can get a good pic of the hairs i'd have a better idea of what you got but if the plant looks fine and not droopy your good for now

weird how you had that happen too. when i had it happen to me i didnt find too much info on it other than it will sort itself out which it eventually did. i have no remedy for that or diagnosis i would just pay close attention to their feeding schedule and let time play through this. i'm sure she'll turn out cherry in the end

i'll throw this out there i had brown hairs on the plants that got root aphids, i doubt you have them but it would be weird if that was the connection with brown hairs lol. give your medium a check for aphids lol

defoliated the bag seed day 43 so much leaves on these plants, not going to defol the thc bomb 2l yet at day 23 doesn't seem like it needs it, everything else is right on track, thc bomb 5 gal day 35 is super crystal covered already and seems to be packing weight on 5 more thc copies will be going in by the end of the week and then filling the 20 site cloner to replace the 8 2lt bag seed and 5gal thc early next month probably 5 each of slh, md, sw1, sw2 all are beggin to be chopped down a little all are over 1 1/2' tall to 3' very happy so far with whats going on as my first grow:peace:

Update: A few of the moms where very droopy yesterday hadn't watered in probably 5-7 days, guessing under watering was the culprit, watered with tap with 3ml h2o2, seem to spruce up over night some are still a little droopy but not as bad. Will be cutting 4 clones off each plant within the next few days gonna get a scope to check my trics on the flower that these clones will replace, don't want to rush the transition but my veg is getting out of control for what my plan was.
2vg.jpeg
1vg.jpeg

These are getting transplanted and put in the flower tomorrow, some will be kept in veg as a new thc bomb mom
root.jpeg

haha yea your veg room is deffianately getting out of control in there.. in that last pic im confused at what those roots are coming out of..are they growing through tubes?

no a 20 site aero cloner built out of a 3 gal bucket in neoprene collars just like 420fieds on a smaller scale and much tighter its amazing I fit this many sites on the lid but I just copied one that someone makes and saved like $40 bucks:peace:

6 thc bomb clones went into flower today, 36 2l, 1 5 gal now in flower first 8 2l and 5 gal come down in 2-4 weeks, took 20 clones today off both snow whites within 2 hours of them being in the aero cloner all are drooping over:helpsmilie:, I'm pretty sure this isn't uncommon but this is the first time it has happen to me. Anybody got any words of wisdom? Is this normal? should I not worry?

Veg room really doesn't look much less congested, thinking about donating one of the snow whites to another patient, I would never again start 4 moms to fill my 2x4 tent way overkill... thinking 1 will do the job but 2 would be nice if I can keep them under control

:peace:

THC BOMB DAY 40
day_40.jpeg
day_40_thc.jpeg
chunk.jpeg

36 2L FLOWER DAY 2 THROUGH 48
flo.jpeg

:yummy:The Thc bomb 5 gallon day 40 smells so nice like a sweet mango scent mixed with rotten fruit kinda get a different smell at different times but they're both there at the same time I know that is contradicting but thats what I'm smellin. The whole plant is covered in crystals wish my camera was better so I could get a good shot. Was snipping a few fan leaves that needed to go and my arm slid on it now my arm smells and is super sticky!! Can't wait! I know its gonna be awesome nugs and by the way the 2lts are going it looks like it is in the number 1 spot thus far for permanent mother still a long way to go we will see!!

clones looking any better today?
day2.jpeg

Most have spruced up, some have some pretty mean curves to them but I'm thinking they're all gonna be ok, the snow white mother most of these came off was my tallest and lankiest plant I tired to make sure the clone weren't to long with out to much weight for the thin stems to support on top. I'm feeling ok about them today, we will see in about a week when I expect to see the first roots to start popping..

:peace:

Bag seed day 49
bs_day_49.jpeg

This is the first 8 2liters that will be harvested, was told its an ak-47x unknown, think I'm going to call it Trash Juice, thinking they are going to give me around 3 oz I'm guessing an average of 10g a plant that may be a little high but there is bud growing from every part of these things gonna be a pain when it comes time to trim.

Back
Top Bottom