A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Hi everyone!!

We're home!!

I'm so happy to be back and I can't explain how much your love and support has given me the strength to keep on keeping on!

BIG CHANGES

I hope you guys don't mind but if you'll notice there's going to be a change to my name!! I'm getting a promotion at the 420 Magazine!!! You're looking at the latest Product Reviewer and I could be more thrilled. I wanted to tell you all here first before I do an official video.

From now on I'll be known as Rex Pigeons it'll take a minute for me to get used to the new name so please bare with me.

Thank you so much for the love and support! I seriously couldn't have done it without you! :circle-of-love: here's to a bright future!! :passitleft:

Pigeons has become a dinosour pigeon! Anyway glad you're back Pigeons! good that everything is fine!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks a lot Rik! I sure appreciate the love!

Congrats and happy you guys are home safe and sound

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks RideOuts!!! I'm really excited! :high-five:

Welcome back bud. I couldn't even imagine what your family went through. Glad you are back.

Congrats on the promotion! So what are ya going to be reviewing first?

:lot-o-toke:

Thanks Nismo!! I honestly have no idea what's first, when it'll arrive or anything so, I'm just hanging on for the ride! :rofl:

I do have a few person reviews I want to get done first!! Like the best concentrate vape pen!!! Think I've found a real gem in this thing I'm using!

:high-five:

Congrats Pigeons, looking forward to your reviews here at 420. ✌️

Keep em frosty ya'll

Thanks Penny!! I can't wait to start this new chapter here at 420! I think this is the start of something big!

:passitleft:

Well uh Pigeons now you're here, look at my new little friend:

420-magazine-mobile1129093371.jpg

I have no Idea of what it could be. It looks pretty cute though. But I do have some leafs with some holes in it and some little flies flying around my plants. so, I uh will look further into that because my plants are almost done so I'm a month away from my very first harvest so uh this should be interesting!

I wouldn't do anything too invasive to rid them but I would definitely put up a fly strip or something to keep them under control. But it's always nice to see a little friend every now and again.

I wouldn't do anything too invasive to rid them but I would definitely put up a fly strip or something to keep them under control. But it's always nice to see a little friend every now and again.

I'm going to do some reasearch on it. Spookies said that it could be a potato bug but they look pretty scary when they're big so I definetly hop that it's not a potato bug... .

Oh yes! I like the sound of that. I will tune in for that.

Congrats Rex, errr Pigeons, errrrrAh Rex Pigeons.
:cheer:

Hey Keltic!

Haven't seen you in awhile! Hope all is well!

Congrats on the new gig buddy, wow I knew all your hard work and dedication would pay off!

Wow Budz is back too!?!?! Great to see you!

Yes the journal will continue. Tomorrow is a great day for a big update.

I never did extend you a warm welcome to my cozy corner of the internet. So, Welcome Stinky!!!:ciao:

:passitleft:

So my girlfriend was with school in amsterdam this week and she bought a pipe for me and Cannachocolate...

420-magazine-mobile2135363471.jpg

She knows I don't smoke... yet

Back
Top Bottom