Pigeon420's Return To Perpetual Gardening: A Video & Visual Journal

HAPPY TUESDAY!

Keeping things growin over here. Been a very busy week in the garden between transplants, planting, flowering, training I sure know how to keep a full plate.
Had the girls out for a watering his morning and decided to snap a few photos.

CHOCOLATE THAI (week 6)

AAB1A0FF-931A-4CCC-B9BA-B64906621118.jpeg
1ED23C0F-C9C1-4A92-924B-826329A34AD3.jpeg
7647BF7C-C6EB-40EA-B231-BE142B387660.jpeg
72FDC4C5-CDBB-462C-BA09-095968B6A4B6.jpeg

It’s getting very crowded in the flower room. It’s air conditioner is so awesome. I’ve never had plants look so healthy so late in flower. It’s a great feeling.

Quick shot of the veg girls before I head off to work.
They look a little crazy. I’m not sure whether I’m going to clone them and flower them or just flower them as they are and see what happens. Whatcha think?

JABB’S STASH

C8D3E8C6-1D8C-4437-B293-C9D339325912.jpeg

Also been working on this girl as well! This is Special Queen.

1F25666A-F142-4746-ADB6-CAF91C25AAB0.jpeg
E29C1E5A-9457-40D8-B0D1-5AF28C32E2B0.jpeg

She’s not much yet but she’s my little project. I’m gonna train her into something beautiful.

I’ve got a few seeds I just planted so we’ll wait and see what happens with them. Can’t wait to see what’s next!!!

Have a kick ass Tuesday evening my friends!!

Well well well look who’s back in the game here at 420! Wasn’t the same without ya.... my first day back here in a long time, just getting use to things again.
Until my fellow bird comes in, let me be the first to welcome you back. :)
He is a super guy
Hi Pigeons420 :hug:

Hey there pigeons. Havent been able to keep up with you as much latley but I'll try and make it by more often hope all is well!

Well well well look who’s back in the game here at 420! Wasn’t the same without ya.... my first day back here in a long time, just getting use to things again.
Hey buddy!! Welcome back to the zoo!! It’s beautiful over here. 420 Magazine has done a lot of great updates to this place and I find it helps make things a little more user friendly. Especially for us phone users.

It’s great to see you back bro! Saw the garden in your journal and MY GAWD!! You sure have figured things out over there! Can’t wait to see the veg!

Until my fellow bird comes in, let me be the first to welcome you back. :)
He is a super guy
Hi Pigeons420 :hug:

You’re too sweet. Thank you!

:hug:

Hey there pigeons. Havent been able to keep up with you as much latley but I'll try and make it by more often hope all is well!

Hi TheMadDabber!!

Thanks for swinging in! I know that life is busy and I appreciate you spending even just a little time over here.
Thanks for taking the time! Make yourself comfortable please. We’ll see ya soon!

HAPPY MONDAY

I cannot get over how cold it has gotten so quickly. It’s like winter has set in and we’re getting ready for the big freeze. There’s snow on the ground and my son is going to school in full winter gear. From snow pants to mits and boots. He totally loves it still which is great. Mind you at 7 the world is still a place of adventure and excitement. I don’t think the concept of cold will really set in until he’s older. Haha but it’s great to see him so excited to go out and be consumed by his environment. It rubs off and makes me wanna go out and do the same!

As I walk into the garden this morning I’m taken back by how empty it is. I’m not entirely sure I like it like this. I feel as if I should have a constant flow of plants going in and out of my garden but I keep hitting these spots where there’s very little going on. At this time because I still have a presents of bugs I again am going to have to bring everything to a stop so I can mitigate the issue. It’s driving me absolutely bonkers trying to deal with these little buggers and I need them to be a thing of the past. So, as things get quiet, I’ll take this time to clean and disinfect.

I did a little harvest over the course of last week and this weekend. Brought down a few girls for concentrate. They’re drying in the closet in the dark. Totally forgot to take pictures before they went in there but captured them on video in my last update. Go check it out! But they should be dry right away.

Let’s make our way into the garden shall we?

VEG ROOM

As quiet as things are in here right now I feel as if this is the calm before the storm. I really want to ramp things up as we go into fall and winter. It’s inevitable that the cold dark weather will allow me to spend a little more time indoors in the garden. So let’s bring on some more responsibilities!!!

SPECIAL QUEEN (clone week 5ish)

This girl has turned herself into a project of mine and I’m becoming quite proud of her. I’m slowly training her into something worthy. She started out so lanky and weak until I started to give her a little extra attention and I’m glad I did. It’s going to take me a few more weeks to get her straight for flower but until then she gives me a little peace of mind as I work on her and turn her into a work of art.

3C6D19D0-626A-4A43-A511-20A93B9F206A.jpeg

JACK SKELLINGTON

These girls were planted just last week and 3 have already popped their pretty little heads. They share regular seeds that I intend to train as well. We’ll appreciate their size now because they’re going to become much larger very quickly
AD479237-51CD-4CF9-B010-BD47CD2973F2.jpeg
5E50FE51-AF0A-49F1-A56D-002FD3575F7D.jpeg
63862DA5-9CBD-4737-869C-AA70C765CFD6.jpeg
4724EAFB-7B7F-46C8-8F8A-CA4717B505B3.jpeg

FLOWER ROOM

The flower room is as quiet as the veg room. I have a couple girls in here that are finishing up their last week of nutrients before beginning the flush. Can’t wait to get these girls harvested and into the collection because boy are they beautiful. Of course the colours are a little misleading under the LED but the frost is easy to notice regardless of the light! These girls are FROSTY!! I cannot get over how thick the resin is on these two girls. I just want to eat the tops off them.
Check them out!!

CHOCOLATE THAI (week 7)

DBB69FA4-E09A-4286-9BE5-AD9E98D6373F.jpeg
65779CC6-8C02-4C4E-B259-BB70AA7511E9.jpeg
AE7F1A5B-DD79-44D5-AF93-D6CD204D4616.jpeg
5FB8F9A0-E19A-4009-9440-1454D7BB233B.jpeg

Well everyone that’s a Monday update and I’m excited to head off and begin my work week. This weekend marks the beginning of hockey season in my family and that means it’s going to be a busy few months ahead and I kind of look forward to it. I get to see my boy shine doing something he loves and that makes me proud. Have a great week everyone!!

:passitleft: :hug: :high-five:

Lookn good pigeons congrats on the harvest man they look great. I love the chocolate thai tht looks soooo tastey lol. And tht special queen i cant wait to see her start to flower man its guna be a beast. Where did u get tht strain or do u know who the breeder of it was? I currently started like 5 or 6 of some a friend of mine made itss a cross of white widow and northern lights an i believe one more was in the cross but i can never remember what it is lol. But yea if it wasnt for ur training videos way back when i first started out i wuda never found 420 mag n learned all tht i did so thanx man n keep up the green work the girls look great.

Dead........ (nipple rub) ........ Sexy! Love the girls and the nice clean set up, well done!
Oh gosh thanks man **kicks a couple stones* I’m pretty proud of the old system. She’s doin me wanders and it feels great to have some control over it all. Still have lots to work on but it’s coming along.
:high-five:

Lookn good pigeons congrats on the harvest man they look great. I love the chocolate thai tht looks soooo tastey lol. And tht special queen i cant wait to see her start to flower man its guna be a beast. Where did u get tht strain or do u know who the breeder of it was? I currently started like 5 or 6 of some a friend of mine made itss a cross of white widow and northern lights an i believe one more was in the cross but i can never remember what it is lol. But yea if it wasnt for ur training videos way back when i first started out i wuda never found 420 mag n learned all tht i did so thanx man n keep up the green work the girls look great.

Hey thanks for the love man! I really appreciate your kind words!
The special Queen was from Dope Den Seeds I believe. Can’t comfirm the breeder specifically but I know it’s on the website.

I had never tried chocolate Thai before but my goodness the smoke of my hash oil is fantastic!! Absolutely love the high. It’s long lasting, quick acting and very mellow. I don’t have a problem getting things done after a few good blasts.

Thanks for taking a seat my friend!
:passitleft:

Hello Pigeons,
I was wondering if you separate your pots from the concrete slab?
Some say the concrete draws out the warmth and causes cold feet.
Cheers. :):peace:

I sure do. It’s tough to see in that picture but there’s a clear plastic tray that lifts the pot off the ground about an inch and a half. I really like them. They’re great for allowing the excess water to drip into them and allows a little space for air to circulate as well. I think they cost about $4.50 Canadian. Honestly I think it’s about $3.00 too much but I suppose I paid for them so others will too.
Much love TripleBeam, thanks for having my back!

:passitleft: thanks bro! Needed this!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Wow this past weekend has to be the busiest my family and I have been in a long time. We spent hours driving, sitting at the rink, drinking coffee and watching my boy participate in a hockey camp. I HAD SO MUCH FUN!! I absolutely love these little adventures. It was great to see him doing something he loves while his mother and I sat and watched while enjoying each other’s company. I’ve been through a lot of stuff in my life and being able to enjoy these kinds of things really makes it all worth it. What a great weekend.
Now it’s time to step into the garden and see what weekend chores I neglected and are in need of my attention.

VEG ROOM

it hasn’t been this quiet in here in awhile the only project I have going is the Special Queen I’m training and three of the seven seedlings I planted. It seems that the other four aren’t able to make anything happen so, I’ll plant another few and see what happens. Gotta get things going in here.

SPECIAL QUEEN (week6ish)

This girl is becoming something absolutely beautiful and I’m so glad I decided to bend her over and gave her a little attention :)oops:). Because she loved it and is now starting to posture up and look like something worthy of the flower room. She’s taking full strength Remo Nutrients and drinks it up quick.
Today I came in and removed some of the lower bud sites that have been trying to pop up in the middle. I’m trying to create an open middle for the buds to fill in later in flower. Whatcha think?

FE42E58B-BB98-440E-85B2-9CDB4D93A907.jpeg
7FD67E25-9AD2-4BBF-B238-A448C95D65CE.jpeg

JACK SKELLINGTON (week 2)

I received these from a friend of mine and they’ve been a bit slow to get started. Although only 3 of these girls popped and they look a little under the weather I’m going to give them my undivided attention. Ok slightly divided attention. For the sake of not killing them and wanting to do a friend right, I’m going to keep them alive until they no longer prove to be worth their weight. So ONWARD!

7691FF48-C23D-4DB4-87AD-96BD8BEE7289.jpeg

THE WATERING HOLE

Have the girls out for a good flush today. Took a look under the microscope and I love what I see. The frost is unbelievable. I don’t think I’ve ever had bud this dense with trichomes it’s beautiful. Today I gave them a good watering. Going to begin the flush right away. I cannot wait!!

CHOCOLATE THAI (week 8)

F29B5A56-F45F-4E72-9CED-3FA984FD8405.png

F12F0CDE-9131-48D0-92F7-915C43CC8583.jpeg
EBBBD4E4-D6F1-4CBF-9E82-02126979C144.jpeg

The smell of my basement right now is heavenly! I could just bathe in the fragrance. The smell really adds to the feel of the mornings in my house. Almost as coffee or fresh baking reminds people of home. The smell of fresh cannabis is a smell I love waking up to. Life is good. Take care my friends!

:high-five:

Attachments

• FDEF99DB-E438-4748-841E-6F9E90F9C66F.jpeg
    FDEF99DB-E438-4748-841E-6F9E90F9C66F.jpeg
    639.5 KB · Views: 44
Nice to see your still killing it.

Cheers

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Wow this past weekend has to be the busiest my family and I have been in a long time. We spent hours driving, sitting at the rink, drinking coffee and watching my boy participate in a hockey camp. I HAD SO MUCH FUN!! I absolutely love these little adventures. It was great to see him doing something he loves while his mother and I sat and watched while enjoying each other’s company. I’ve been through a lot of stuff in my life and being able to enjoy these kinds of things really makes it all worth it. What a great weekend.
Now it’s time to step into the garden and see what weekend chores I neglected and are in need of my attention.

VEG ROOM

it hasn’t been this quiet in here in awhile the only project I have going is the Special Queen I’m training and three of the seven seedlings I planted. It seems that the other four aren’t able to make anything happen so, I’ll plant another few and see what happens. Gotta get things going in here.

SPECIAL QUEEN (week6ish)

This girl is becoming something absolutely beautiful and I’m so glad I decided to bend her over and gave her a little attention :)oops:). Because she loved it and is now starting to posture up and look like something worthy of the flower room. She’s taking full strength Remo Nutrients and drinks it up quick.
Today I came in and removed some of the lower bud sites that have been trying to pop up in the middle. I’m trying to create an open middle for the buds to fill in later in flower. Whatcha think?

FE42E58B-BB98-440E-85B2-9CDB4D93A907.jpeg
7FD67E25-9AD2-4BBF-B238-A448C95D65CE.jpeg

Have the girls out for a good flush today. Took a look under the microscope and I love what I see. The frost is unbelievable. I don’t think I’ve ever had bud this dense with trichomes it’s beautiful. Today I gave them a good watering. Going to begin the flush right away. I cannot wait!!

Dam bro tht looks to a t the exact way i have my master kush as we speak.go figuresince i learned almost all my grow tech. At ur hands and an this lovely place of :420: idk what i wud have dun if not for u man an thendirecting me allowed me to really flourish an in the same time find a great poassion todo sumthn. Lol gaedening gave my life some much needed structure plus it now alows me to have sumthn the family needs AND wants so its a win win win wrapped inside a taco for me hahahaha lol to many hoots jus now. I jus did a big hoot off my bong:roorrip: with my new ashcatcher
An i put some concentrate:drool: on there an gud jesus it made me :cough::cough: Lmao had throw in an xtrra coughy face lol...... Idk maybe i need another hoot to level me out :rofl:

Anyway jus wanted to swing by an say master kush looks the same as ur special ed i mean queen lol jus kiddn. But yea brotha ur killn it the grden is great as always :Namaste:.

Back
Top Bottom