Dennise's Back With A Vengeance

My three galetos.33 like urs but dark green one is 42 pheno. Of galeto

IMG_20220618_163652_Bokeh~2.jpg

IMG_20220618_163713_Bokeh~2.jpg

IMG_20220618_163706_Bokeh.jpg

Hell Hun u need a clone of this the Great plant. one hit is good . It's like old Afghan stuff bad in the day. But thc levels are about 28-33 u want try another one I have 8 different strains. All photo plants. I don't have anything autos. Need some. But yeah.i hate 60-70 day flowering of them. Make me run out of smoke. Again. But I need stop smoking like I was. I'm probably worse than your boy smoking.i would kept smoking till I pass out.. hey I do that. Lmao. Let that galeto dry dry. U will need that to sleep and relax why I got it. Lmao.
Can’t start a new round yet. My dumbass nephew is being released this 3rd of Aug so I’m going to have to see how all that mess goes and who and what is likely to be coming around. Going to throw some veggies in there in the mean time. He’ll I’m just tickled everything will be ready to be harvested before then and should all be jarred up. First time ever timing is perfect and I won’t have to chop anything early….:circle-of-love:

I thought yours were the same age as mine……
I couldn't tell if light was right hieght. Cause u know that light strong as hell and heavy to boot. So never really moved it before and couldn't never tell cause never seen same plant grow same time size etc. But when I seen how far alone ur was. I knew them light was to far away from the plants. And u can tell a difference now. After a week. It's about two weeks behind by my est. Cause of light was to far away. Now it's 26-28 inches. Was like 34-38

She is nice nice. Good and full too. Which plant was that. That galeto should be close maybe week two left.
It’s Peyote Gorilla. The clone is the only one that is not ready yet but it should be by the time I get the rest of them chopped. I know this is not normal but I hate this part. It takes forever and sitting this long hurts……I did get a lot of scissor hash…. :circle-of-love:

6B4C5FD0-9FD8-435A-8050-4BF63043AF25.jpeg

06BE1663-C94A-4416-BC58-C79CDFDEEF96.jpeg

9ED80FA9-5515-49C1-8FD0-3E0CDCDBFF8C.jpeg

2A91C61E-819C-4A5F-8E43-41478C9A8557.jpeg

Here at the end lol. Boom.... Queen of green is back in the 420 house. All who don't understand. Hold ya breath, catch ya nerves, as this wonderful lady can throw down in grow town.
I f you not. She's a true force of nature and I'm honoured to call her my friend.

Now I'm gonna have to journal and make sure you stay here where I've regular access to that awesomeness that you are Hun xx
She coming back

Here at the end lol. Boom.... Queen of green is back in the 420 house. All who don't understand. Hold ya breath, catch ya nerves, as this wonderful lady can throw down in grow town.
I f you not. She's a true force of nature and I'm honoured to call her my friend.

Now I'm gonna have to journal and make sure you stay here where I've regular access to that awesomeness that you are Hun xx
I’ve missed you so much…. Glad to see you back. You give me a lot of ideas on how to abuse my girls in the most appropriate way…..:circle-of-love:

Well y'all better pop over to mine tell me if I'm doing sht wrong every once in a blue moon.
Well I can give you some advice upfront. Stop chopping it up before it’s ready because you’re out of smoke and let it finish growing and it’ll look and smoke a whole lot better I promise. you asked……. :circle-of-love:

Lord help us.:yummy::yahoo:
He already did. Somebody stole by identity and I was having a really bad day when I noticed they have taken $2000 out of my checking account but things got better the bank fixed it and then I heard from light and he’s back at 420 nothing could’ve made my day better…..:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom