Absolute Beginners - Dedicated To New Growers

I do not know the particulars of your life and situation. You will need to continue to research and plan as you go. This way your grow setup will be tailor fitted to work for you in your particular situation.

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

The above link is 420's compilation of collected knowledge from growers in the form of threads, some short, some long. We all started at this point and learned at our own pace. Almost every single question you asked, or will ask has likely already been answered there. The list of topics is very extensive, and just perusing the titles can be a little overwhelming. Just familiarize yourself with the names of those threads and read whatever piques your interest. Eventually, you will have read everything that you feel will apply to your first grow, you will then be better equipped to design your own space, make your list and purchase what you can, when you can. You'll know what the absolute bare minimum will be for you to get started right away, and you'll be more educated on how to make that happen and make small advancements when you can, like we all do.

You have at your disposal probably one of the biggest, but definitely the absolute best growers community on planet Earth. Feel free to ask questions, but definitely do your due diligence in locating the answers. I also suggest familiarizing yourself with the 420 sponsors. They have the best products and every month they give away prizes to 420 contest winners which is really cool.

Help !!!
My plants started to get yellow leafs from the topm also thea steam of leafs are turning red, i have cheked the pH and adjustm its not helping
IMG_043623.JPG

IMG_043818.JPG
IMG_043721.JPG
IMG_043518.JPG

I have the Canna nutes and the EC is now around 1.1

After some major trimming to remove all of those dead sugar leaves, I think that most of what you have there will dry and cure nicely. Its potency may be affected but at the very least you could make some budder and make yourself some edibles - Show us your Cannabis Edibles!.

Just a guess, but a cardboard grow box in usually dry winter air may have made growth difficult to maintain and lead to a Potassium (K) deficiency.

Back
Top Bottom