Ak-47 - LED - DWC

Lifted the light all the way up so ya its halted.

She's still growing almost an inch a day so I'm worried but if it goes by days I'm almost done stretch so I should be okay.

Made a new batch of nutes today. Everything looking great I think. No smell from her though. She seems to have lost her scent

good to know everything's good mate.
don't worry too much for the smell, it will be stronger as she goes more into flowering

i planted two Sour Diesel seedlings today in one of my house's shower haha, i hope this experiment goes well, will keep you posted in my new grow journal

happy weekend
cheers mate :volcano-smiley:

Wow hey everyone thanks for joining in the fun.

20141003_163506.jpg
IMG_20141003_225944.jpg
IMG_20141003_225911.jpg

Here's some new not so great shots from today

Here's some loupe shots
20141003_163801.jpg

20141003_163927.jpg

I've been reading much on this back building process of snipping the tips on buds about two thirds of the way through flowering.

Also read it works well on autos just as much as photo plants.

I think I'm going to be giving it a run on this plant. Maybe a few buds or maybe them all. Just love the results some have had with it.

My ph has risen to 6.0 after the new brew. Things look super good and its sitting there quite steadily so I kind of don't want to mess with it too much. Ppms are stable in the 950s. Maybe I'll add a touch of flora blend as I left it out from this nute batch as its not in the gh feeding schedule after early flower. It does help lower ph with only vegan organic ingredients.

I'll decide tomorrow when she'll probably be needing a half gallon of water so I can make an adjustment

Sorry if I post too much if you hadn't read earlier in the thread this is my first female plant after trying very hard to grow healthy ass male plants that I have to kill. Just a little excited is all

Well the little topled can definitely grow a nice plant as you can see that's the only light source my 2 foot tall 3 foot wide little autoflower has ever known.

But the fact that the p150 beats even the Mars 2 in par value means it should be a nice upgrade over my little light while keeping my month to month electricity cost low.

The sugar on the leaves closest to the flowers smells so wonderful. Like a citrus fruit salad poured onto a skunk sitting in a bed of lily's.

Hey friend your 48x3w grow is something to be proud of. You got 3 oz from a light only using 100 watts. That's An ounce for 33 watts which is just shy of the magical gpw. And you got it from the baby topled. That's to be applauded

I wish I could have vegged this plant long enough for that but as she is an autoflower the next best thing I can do is throw as much light at her as possible right now.

Btw the topled on for 18 hours a day costs me basically 9 dollars a month. Looking like a 3 month grow so 27 dollars plus the initial price puts me at around 120 dollars. That will buy you a half o of high quality herb around here. If I break 14 grams I break even with the topled. I'm sure I'll break 14 and maybe even double it. If each one of my branches holds a gram of bud I'm already there.

Now for the p150 on a 3 month grow I'd have to grow about an oz to break even, just due to the initial cost difference vs. The topled.

That's just comparing grams per dollar, not counting any qualitative differences that may or may not occur. Kind of like sometimes you're better off buying an oz of great stuff for 240 than some meh stuff for 180 cause you'll go through it quicker and it will cost you more in the long run.

Enough of my rambling. I need some meds.

my lush cost me 550 usd but my first harvest was 8oz off two plants so I felt like bam just paid for this light in smoke.
So I think you will be happy with an upgrade as I have been looking at the light you are getting they seem bad ass. I was looking in to buying one,but I have made my mind up on another lush light. There pricey but like I said my first harvest paid me more than I paid for the light.

Back
Top Bottom