Ak-47 - LED - DWC

Hey there once again today.

I was looking for an opinion on when or if I should use a product like koolbloom dry. I know it helps in fattening buds and works in conjunction with koolbloom liquid...

Any opinions on that?

I use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks before I begin my harvest flush.

(Click on the photographs for a direct link to the product)

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: Dry KoolBloom

When using General Hydroponics nutrients in soil/soiless mediums General Hydroponics nutrients should be harvest flushed for a period of 7-10 days to allow the plants to fully use stored nutrients during the harvest flush phase.

IMG_20141102_111206.jpg
IMG_20141102_111230.jpg

Thanks for all the love and information everyone. Upped the koolbloom dry last night before bed and adjusted the ph back to 5.8. I think things are looking great

IMG_20141102_125006.jpg
I've developed a liking to this little nug.

She's down right at the bottom of the quarter sized stem. She's growing off of the most scraggly looking branch (you can see it on the left side of photo) and is just a perfectly crafted little nuglet. I can't wait to smoke her.

It definitely took a liking to the little bit of koolbloom you added before so lets see if it fills out more. You got some awesome buds there.

Not much going on here just drinking up 2 inches of my solution a day while keeping the ph at a stable 5.8

Never thought it would be this stable after adding the dry koolbloom because it really drops the ph but I guess the plant us drinkin exactly what it needs with the right amount of water and we've got equilibrium.

Sadly I'm going to have to start flushing very soon. My visitors moved their visitation to the 22nd and I'd like to have everything jarred up by then if I can, and if I can't....

Is there a problem with jarring right after harvest maybe for a couple of hours to transport to a place where I can dry it without my visitors asking why it reaks?

Maybe I'll just get a pet skunk as a diversion.

IMG_20141104_042245.jpg
IMG_20141104_042323.jpg
IMG_20141104_042220.jpg

Ya I have that active eye loupe. They pretty much look clear to me but they're swollen. Maybe they're cloudy it's hard to tell under the led and I rarely catch her in the dark nowadays. Even with the white leds in the loupe it kind of lights them up and makes it hard for me to tell.

I'm very glare and light sensitive so it may have something to do with it. So hard to drive at night with all these hid xenon lights blinding me.

I think I'm going to try and wait until most of them have tipped over as I've heard that's another indication of ripeness. Either way I've probably got 10 days of giving her nutes left. I'm thinking of trying something different for my final batch

Cut out the flora Nova bloom completely. Just add calmag, floralicious plus and koolbloom dry. What do you think?

Does sound kind of crazy doesn't it. The Nova bloom is 4-8-7 if I recall correctly. I cut it down to like quarter strength but I think I still have an abundance of nitrogen somehow. Figured the plant could suck nitrogen from the many healthy green leaves I have while still feeding her all the p and k she can swallow. Maybe that's not such a bright idea after all.

Back
Top Bottom