Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

The 5x5 tent is an ipower. The zipper was a pain from day one. Now I can only get unzipped halfway across the bottom because the teeth moved out of place. (that tent also has multiple small pinholes/light leaks) The oppolite/topolite tents (5x10 flower and 3x3 for drying) don't have the same problems at all.

When I began I was intent on quadlining or scrogging. With some coaching I decided to try a more natural approach and LST and it worked well. I may try those at some point.
Hope you have some better luck with the tents man!!

hey! Happy Father’s Day Al!! Put your feet up and watch some old football! Enjoy your self!

Yeah you could try it out eventually, and expand your knowledge/experience in the hobby, but the way your smashing out these grows, no need to right now. You’ve got your system and it’s working for you, that’s all that really matters! :thumb: :high-five:

Hope you have some better luck with the tents man!!

hey! Happy Father’s Day Al!! Put your feet up and watch some old football! Enjoy your self!

Yeah you could try it out eventually, and expand your knowledge/experience in the hobby, but the way your smashing out these grows, no need to right now. You’ve got your system and it’s working for you, that’s all that really matters! :thumb: :high-five:

Agreed. Happy Father's Day to you as well. Try to get some rest! :D

Happy Father's Day to you and all the dads here, old and new :).

75mg/day is not all that high a dose
75 mg/day would be high in my book. I work in the 10-20 range and my dad was below 10. 75 is more in the anti-depressant range (which can go into the hundreds as I recall). Thanks for that info!
the report is very clear-headed but not overly energetic. Calming, pain relieving. Somewhat of a creeper. Not recommended for sleep but if produced to be higher in CBN (taken later) then may eventually bring on sleep. To lessen that effect take earlier in flower with fewer ambers. No jitters, no tingly headbands or heavy body - just calming, relaxing, pain relieving. Someone looking for those former effects may be disappointed or consider it mild, but a great daytime strain with which one may still be productive. Happy, calming, relaxing, pain relieving, clear-headed. That's my interpretation anyway.
Excellent report! :thanks:

Sounds like a winner to me. Slotted for the fall.

Happy Father's Day to you and all the dads here, old and new :).

75 mg/day would be high in my book. I work in the 10-20 range and my dad was below 10. 75 is more in the anti-depressant range (which can go into the hundreds as I recall). Thanks for that info!
Excellent report! :thanks:

Sounds like a winner to me. Slotted for the fall.

Happy Father's Day, Shed. I think you will enjoy DP.

Hundreds of mg is getting into the antiepileptic dosing, more likely to interfere with metabolism of other meds, and presents a need for periodic liver function tests. Not a bad idea to consider those things at lower doses. I just wish I'd have known about it for my dad before he passed. I know this is your first with your father gone and that's usually a tough one. I hope you enjoy the day as much as possible, considering.

Agreed. Happy Father's Day to you as well. Try to get some rest! :D
I managed to get an hour nap in with our daughter sleeping on my chest. Other then that, not much sleep happening around here(besides her). She’s sleeping on my chest right now again, but I’m just enjoying it this time around.

Happy Father’s Day shed!!

I'm like a toddler - I still hate naps. I rarely take them. When I do it's because I'm dog tired and can't stay awake. I do take them occasionally, which is way more than I did before kids.

Now I can't stop :cheesygrinsmiley:
Wise words!! :laughtwo: :high-five:
thanks shed!!

I didn't start napping until I had little ones
I'm like a toddler - I still hate naps. I rarely take them. When I do it's because I'm dog tired and can't stay awake. I do take them occasionally, which is way more than I did before kids.
I’m the same way. I have a really hard time laying down and having a nap. Everybody always says, “sleep when the baby sleeps.” I have a hard time doing that. Like you said Al, if I’m sick or dog tired, I’ll have a nap, but I have a hard time turning my brain off... it’s always on the go!!

I’m looking forward to this “not wanting to stop napping” faze...:laughtwo:

Wise words!! :laughtwo: :high-five:
thanks shed!!

I’m the same way. I have a really hard time laying down and having a nap. Everybody always says, “sleep when the baby sleeps.” I have a hard time doing that. Like you said Al, if I’m sick or dog tired, I’ll have a nap, but I have a hard time turning my brain off... it’s always on the go!!

I’m looking forward to this “not wanting to stop napping” faze...:laughtwo:

When I was younger I hated to sleep - I was afraid I'd miss something. :D

My brain and/or body are usually going, too. I wake up grumpy when I take a nap anyway.

Watered the big plants yesterday and the smaller ones today. Also did a milk:water 1:1 solution today.

I was hoping to start the three larger plants in flower this weekend but I am considering and leaning toward waiting until the stems and stalks green up a bit more. The defeated root rot put a lot of stress on them and they had purple stalks and stems and leaves that were yellow with brown spots and had signs of multiple nutrient deficiencies. I was concerned enough about mold and parasitic fungi that I bathed them last weekend in a milk solution. Everything has improved. I’m seeing many fewer yellowing or spotted or otherwise deficient appearing leaves. The stalks and stems have greened up a lot.

My thinking is that if I wait until they finish healing it will improve the health of the plants and improve yield and quality.

I write mainly to convince my impatient side to wait but your input is welcome.

Here’s OG Kush CBD first. Others will follow.

The two Blueberry clones are in the same boat.

Good job doctoring those plants, Al - I had no idea that purple stems would green up
again with the right treatment...
Tbh, I didn't know purple stems were really bad- I've had a few plants do that, and I thought it was just genetics or something...
Since they are noticeably getting better, I think I'd give them a little more time to heal before flowering-might pay off big time in the end.

Good job doctoring those plants, Al - I had no idea that purple stems would green up
again with the right treatment...
Tbh, I didn't know purple stems were really bad- I've had a few plants do that, and I thought it was just genetics or something...
Since they are noticeably getting better, I think I'd give them a little more time to heal before flowering-might pay off big time in the end.

I believe it will pay off. Sometimes purple is genetics, just not in this case.

Back
Top Bottom