Alaskan1 Does Indicas Tent #1

I am in Graham. The set up I bought came with enough for my first grow so I have only had to pick up a few things and I went to Linda's on Canyon Road in Puyallup. Do you know the place. Do you have a better place for me to go?

Heirloom I am considering traffic as well as distance when I say 45 minutes.

The place I go is in Lacey, they have everything there and thery usually sell at discount prices because they want to beat anyone around.
The only time I have seen bigger hydro stores was in California

And I have family in Graham

We have one massive hydro store on the freeway, but I don't go there, because of the distance. My little 1 acre store near me is enough to find everything. Well, that and they give 10% - 15% discounts for anyone living in the zip code. The whole "Buy Local" thing...

Yeah the store I go to gives me anywhere from a 10 to 35% discount depending on what it is. They also give me quite a bit of free stuff due to the amount of things I purchase from them.

I am in Graham. The set up I bought came with enough for my first grow so I have only had to pick up a few things and I went to Linda's on Canyon Road in Puyallup. Do you know the place. Do you have a better place for me to go?

Heirloom I am considering traffic as well as distance when I say 45 minutes.

Ah yes. Traffic AND more than a few lights to get down there!

The place I go is in Lacey, they have everything there and thery usually sell at discount prices because they want to beat anyone around.

My Son was born at Providence St. Peter Hospital on Lilly.

EDIT: I was there for the Nisqually Earthquake. We lost our chimney. The top fell over into the driveway and the rest fell down into the house....all the way to the basement.

Ah yes. Traffic AND more than a few lights to get down there!

My Son was born at Providence St. Peter Hospital on Lilly.

EDIT: I was there for the Nisqually Earthquake. We lost our chimney. The top fell over into the driveway and the rest fell down into the house....all the way to the basement.

i was here as well for that. I was down from Alaska visiting my parents. I was in the garage when it happened and I saw the concrete in the garage fllor crack as the whole house shook. I actually saw a wave rolling along the yard. My parents live in Lacey

My step son is one of the owners of Cannatonics

Congratulations to all first ever High Times Cup - Seattle winners and special honoree, Vivian McPeak who received a lifetime acheivement award to immense applause by an appreciative audience. Way to go South Sound Canna-Entrepreneurs! Th
e 253 & 360 laid down their best wares for judging and came away big winners! Kush Creams won a 1st in Topical Infused, Cannatonics Apothecary took a 3rd in High CBD Flowers, the Cannatonics/Kush Creams booth won a 2nd place in "best booth", Left Coast Collective won a 3rd Place in flowers, and Tacoma Cross scored a second or a 3rd with concentrates. Full results are below:

Here are the 2012 Seattle HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup Winners!

BEST INDICA
1 – Williams Wonder from Greenside Medical
2 – True OG from Only The Best
3 – Jenke's Kush from Top Shelf Medicine

BEST SATIVA
1 – Super Lemon Haze from Fweedom Collective
2 – Supernatural from Exotic Genetix
3 – Panama Red from Delta 9 Seattle

BEST HYBRID
1 – Cactus From Dockside Co-Op
2 – Uncle Jim From Camo Collective
3 – TJ's MTF From Left Coast Cannabis

BEST CONCENTRATE
1 – Space Queen Budder from Healing Space Gardens
2 – Blues City Diesel from Tacoma Cross & Chuckle Brush Gardens
3 – Dutch Treat BHO Wax from A Greener Today

BEST HASH
Bubba Blend Bubble Hash from A Greener Today

CBD AWARD
1 – Harlequin N-Tane Oil from Fweedom Collective
2 – Canna Cap's Canna Cups from Seattle Cross
3 – New York City Diesel from Cannatonics Society

BEST EDIBLE
1 – Captain Kirk's Treasure Chest from Top Shelf Medicine
2 – Glory-Oh! From Green Ambrosia
3 – Ettalew's Organic Vegan Fair Trade Dark Chocolate & Blueberry Truffle from Greenside Medical

BEST NON-EDIBLE MEDICALLY INFUSED PRODUCT
Healing Cannabis Care Kit from Kush Creams

BEST GLASS
1 – Pulse Glass
2 – Sweet Tooth Glass
3 – Liberty Glass

BEST PRODUCT
1 – VapeXhale
2 – Incredibowl
3 – Trippy Stix

BEST BOOTH
1 – Pulse Glass
2 – Cannatonics Society/Kush Creams
3 – Medical Marijuana Patients Network

If I were to pay for the gas to get to Lacey I would loose any savings with the price of gas and the time it took to get there.

I see you have not met ANY of our BPN ARMY...

Let me elucidate:

Corey, of Blue Planet Nutrients has the be THE BEST member/sponsor here. One you're around a bit and get into the grow journals a bit deeper, you'll see his Blue Planet avatar helping growers out, EVEN IF THEY DO NOT USE HIS PRODUCT. A real stand-up guy, open, and honest, and good to the core.

Now for those that use BPN, here is a link the the List of them (It's too long to put here).

BPN ARMY

Blue Planet Nutrients has been specifically formulated for Cannabis, and Corey makes no bones about his support here.

To check out the nutrients currently on the offering, go to this website.

Blue Planet Nutrients

I'd also like to offer this on top of what Jandre said........

You certainly can go buy GH 3 part or Advanced Nutrients 3 part BUT, even though they may have the same numbers on the bottles BPN gets those numbers using different chemicals. Not only does Corey use superior products for his nutrients but he also hand mixes and bottles everything you get. it's not done in some factory where some kid doesn't really give a rats ass. You get a bottle of BPN it has been in Corey's hands.
After shipping BPN's price is close to that of the GH 3 part and much cheaper then the AN products.

And you don't have to wait on the phone for Customer Support that could give a shit less if their advice is wrong or not, they'll never hear from you again. Simply send him a PM through 420 Mag, with your journal URL, and he'll sub up, and answer any questions you have IN THE THREAD FOR ALL TO SEE. That is customer service, and that's one of the MANY reasons I will buy nothing but BPN for the rest of my life.

I come from a place where a handshake and your good word is all that's needed for an honorable business transaction. Corey lives up to that every minute of every day, and that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is a fact.

Have a lil sumptin sumptin called Peanut Butter Kush
The pictures don't do it justice
IMG_070219.JPG

IMG_070015.JPG

And you don't have to wait on the phone for Customer Support that could give a shit less if their advice is wrong or not, they'll never hear from you again. Simply send him a PM through 420 Mag, with your journal URL, and he'll sub up, and answer any questions you have IN THE THREAD FOR ALL TO SEE. That is customer service, and that's one of the MANY reasons I will buy nothing but BPN for the rest of my life.

I come from a place where a handshake and your good word is all that's needed for an honorable business transaction. Corey lives up to that every minute of every day, and that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is a fact.

True, true, true. Just yesterday I was at my hydro store looking at a supplement. Looking at the different bottles of 'same product' I saw that the same products were derived from different sources. Not knowing a lot about the science of it I called Corey. In 3 minutes he called me back and we chatted a bit. I got an education in what it was I was looking at, and was able to make a better informed decision. And I wasn't even buying one of his products.

That my friends is true customer service.

im also a big bpn fan and wont be using anything else, i live in the UK and the delivery costs more than the product, but ill be ordering my next batch around xmas, corey is improving his products as well by playing around with enzymes and stuff, plus corey is a top bloke and will always answer any questions, so you cant go far wrong with bpn, corey has made a feeding schedule for these plants using his products pretty much from day 1, well you can use bpn as soon as the seedling is growing its set of leaves after the seed leaves, then you follow the guide and you cant go far wrong, i use the 3 part plus bloom booster and i use this for both my soil grow and my dwc grow,

Back
Top Bottom