Alaskan1 Does Indicas Tent #1

Thanks M
Kinda excited to see how this tent works out since I did the multiple UBT on all of them

Yeah buddy, UBT does them well. Has always worked so well for me.
I can't wait to see how they turn out.

:peace:

Somebody likes Purple, Kushes I see lol.

The purps were kinda a test. The purple walrus was never grown out as the mother was just crap. The pinecone doesn't produce at all so that got tossed. The purp kush was another crappy mother so she got tossed. The lemon and PB kush are great plants and still have them. GDP is still up in the air. We will see if it's something I keep after this grow is completed.

Holy shit man you have one crazy set-up! lol Three 4x8 tents no big deal, that's sick.

How much weight can your tent handle? I think mine is only like 66lbs?

I'll do everything you said though bro, thanks for the tips

Just wait! I'm going from 3 tents to 3 rooms !!!!!!

I know I have at 100 pounds hanging. 2 1000 watt lights, a fan and a 6x24 phat filter

The plants on this grow have finally stopped vertical growth and the colas are starting to get bigger in size, I'm jazzed to see how much it will produce

Hey A1 I thought I would check out your grow like you suggested. Your plants are looking great. It sounds like you are pretty close to me. I am about 45 minutes south of seatac myself. When you get your dispensary up maybe you can give me some one on one and I can supply you with some meds.

Hey A1 I thought I would check out your grow like you suggested. Your plants are looking great. It sounds like you are pretty close to me. I am about 45 minutes south of seatac myself. When you get your dispensary up maybe you can give me some one on one and I can supply you with some meds.

Yeah we are close!!
Do you have a local hydro store you go to?

I used to live in OLY (2000-2006) on Franklin St. You must be near by at 45 mins from seatac!

Yeah we are close!!
Do you have a local hydro store you go to?

I am in Graham. The set up I bought came with enough for my first grow so I have only had to pick up a few things and I went to Linda's on Canyon Road in Puyallup. Do you know the place. Do you have a better place for me to go?

Heirloom I am considering traffic as well as distance when I say 45 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom