Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Hey Cultivator,
I used miracle grow. I think it stressed my plant in the beginning, so I flushed the soil throughly.

Sent with my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That plant is seven week today, do you think it is immature?
Thank You

I water every three days or so.. nd feed once each week. I started out using very little nuts ( ferti*lome fish emulsion 5-1-1 non burning then change to MG as my base, now that I moved to flower last week I added (Cyco) Bloom A & B @ 1.6ml, Potash @1ml, and B1 boost @ 1ml
My city water has high pH so most nuts I've cut the strength and a half

One more thing for consideration. Did you notice the Gatorade bottle top in the soil. I drilled holes in it to water.. ( bad idea should I remove the plastic bottle from pot?

Your issue is likely the nute mix and miracle grow. Its not designed for growing weed. It has slow release nutes that cause issues.. im not the best person to ask when it comes to soil grows though, my knowledge base is mainly hydroponics and coco growing.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So its day 47 of flower now. The plants are going to go to 10 weeks by the look of them. They are healthy but not big heads that id like. Quality is good though..

420-magazine-mobile135143389.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1752912660.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1407127771.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1628673938.jpg

They are being fed...

Ionic coco bloom 2.2ec (+0.7ec tap water)
Buddhas tree Advanced Metaboost 2ml/l
Buddhas tree pk 0.5ml/l (2.4ec)

Ph 5.8

Wow great garden. I hope you don't mind me asking more questions.. I think you commented on a grow light in another thread recently but not sure? Do you use Gavita lights and if so do you calculate your grow space W x L x H = grow area then you take that info to determine the watts etc.
seeds ~ I think another member asked you about how some people claim their growing white widow.. I believe you referred him to Mr. nice in the Netherlands?? Thanks

Oh. Thank You for sending me those pictures and video your grow is unbelievable. Beautiful frosted buds

Just thought id share this other small grow while not much is happening around here. 4 weeks into flower (12/12), Dr Krppling Blue Kripple. These plants were topped to keep height low as possible. I really dont like to top as there are better ways to increase yields but in thos case it was necessary as there isnt a lot of head height to work with.

420-magazine-mobile575619911.jpg

420-magazine-mobile294660299.jpg

Also here are some seedlings. A mix of Blue Kripple and Holy Grail Kush. Started in damp paper towels and under 600w of LED (actual power draw).

420-magazine-mobile65938524.jpg

Little gardens looking full cult how many lights are In there. Do ya pull em out to water
How long ya do ya reckon till then seedlings will be ready to flip I've got some the same size they always seem sooo slow to start growing for me my best guess is who looks after them is over watering

Thats a 6 light room mate. The guy just goes in and hand waters tbem but im building a drip line for him today.

The seedlings are 4-6 weeks to flip. No more than 6 weeks max. The trick is to only give small amounts of liquid first 2 weeks. The roots will fly out then. Then you increase daily. A feed nutes from day 1 every day until i flush for flower.

Cheers
As for the irrigation I'm going to set up a few my self but I can't decide which way to go should I buy the top spin manifolds or should I just use the fitting that push into the main water line also do I use 1 or 2 feed lines to each plant
I also have a room what is large but it's to hard to cool down so I can't run to many light ( gonna be nightmare when it gets summer ) so I've just put some plants in using vert hanging bulb my initial thought is fook it looks bright in there have you ever tryd vert

I just make closed loops and attach drip lines to the loop. Its pretty simple and as long as the drip lines are all the same length it will work fine. I use 1 dripper per pot but 2 is a good idea if you are worried about blocked lines.

I use vert bulbs i parabolics in a couple grows. I like the better spread but you dont get as deep through the canopy.

Lo cult, ye i know it has been awhile since the last visit bud but last month i kind off got distracted with stuff & playing catch up right now, so high time to to say hello & happy 2017 :thumb:

So i was gonna ask ya a question !

How are you finding the alien easy feed system or personal experience with the system perhaps pro's or con's i'm pretty sure you have some interesting comments & would you use it again ?

Hey mate all the best.

So i adapted the system to become a top fed drip system. Firstly because the plants had been top fed for few weeks prior to going in the system and i decided i didnt want to change the cycle of top feeding.

Also the floats were awkward to adjust especially having to adjust to each plant. Now this could be a pro or a con depending on how you see it. I just dont have time to be adjusting each tray individually but its def a good thing for smaller grows.

I like the system and its design and its def good for small grows a think. But i could see issues with pressure with larger set ups. For me id prefer it if it was pump fed rather than gravity fed.

Having said that it wouldnt be fair to give it a full and fair review because i barely used the bottom feed. But im happy i ran drip lines instead. I know the plants are taking what they are given and theres no pots sitting in possible stale nute mix.

Back
Top Bottom