Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Cheers I normally flush for a week some times 5-6 days but like you say 10 days should be about right to steadily get the water through without out blasting to much at once .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Would you say leaving the plant for 1-2 days in total darkness before harvest increases the trichomes or helps ripen I thought about trying it but not sure if it's just a myth

Talking about drying cult i always trim mine annput straight in a net but when it seem dry and I get it out the net I'm getting lots of the bits braking leaving some dust then when I put in a bag it sweats so don't look properly dry It's not even hot in places where I'm drying so I can't see why the out side seems to dry that much faster than the centre
It's got me thinking I'm going to start leaving on sticks and hanging
I've got some of the blue kripples cooking now but I always get such a slow start from seed they seem to do nothin for me for about 3 weeks zzzz
I been using the meta boost an last 3 crops and I agree it helps to improve the quality Cheers

It's gotta be humidity then cuz I'm not trying to dry it fast I make sure it's never to hot but I've always had the crumbling problem maybe Ile tip some water on floor couple times a day til drys in future
I'm drying a small crop now and rh is like 30. What I do is hang wet towels anywhere i can, and put a small fan blowing on the towels. I've tried all those small humidifiers and non worked for me. right now it's 30%rh outside my tent and 5% inside., just by hanging towels.

I'm drying a small crop now and rh is like 30. What I do is hang wet towels anywhere i can, and put a small fan blowing on the towels. I've tried all those small humidifiers and non worked for me. right now it's 30%rh outside my tent and 5% inside., just by hanging towels.
Opps !! 50% inside !!

Hey Cult/folks HNY!!,

Quick question. Sorry to divert from the drying theme, but my curiosity has been peaked by some inexpensive and seemingly good(?) LED lights. I am a fan of LED's as I have them in my house for "regular" lighting. I installed Cree's about 10 years ago and they are all doing great, but I'm not a plant.

So I have planned for Gavita Pro-e DE 1000w, and was going to pull the trigger this week (I am 3 weeks behind my target start) . I saw some LUSH Led's and did a bit of checking on 420 and elsewhere and they seem to be comparable if not better in Tric production and finish than the Gavitas.

Anyone have a personal experience with both/either/ something else?

TBTT

Hello can someone tell me how to upload pictures to this site? I have searched everywhere. I know the info is here on the site, I just can't find it. Thanks

Yeah when ive done them in the past they joined up long heads. These wont join now, just swell.

I think the issue is the feeds. I dont think theyve ha frequent enough feeds. Only had 1x daily and i havent really been there for 3 weeks apart from 1 or 2 days. I need a stronger pump and x3 feeds.

Its not the end of the world they will def dense up and should pull min 2kg probs more. Just not perfect.

Ive just cracked 120 Dr Krippling Blue Kripple and 60 Holy Grail Kush for another space. That will make up for this grow :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

180 seeds? Heck ya man

Gotta try me some of that blue kripple

I have a single
Promo HGK veg'n for a mommy plant

Keep up the great work

Hello can someone tell me how to upload pictures to this site? I have searched everywhere. I know the info is here on the site, I just can't find it. Thanks

I see you are using iPhone
There's a plus sign next to the comment box try that .

Cult any chance of abit of help for my friend I've just visited looked at his plants and they look to me over watered or maybe under watered also very light green ???

420-magazine-mobile438775690.jpg
420-magazine-mobile659183954.jpg

Back
Top Bottom