I had’t considered that measurement, thanks! It’s good to know that it‘s good ’value’. It seems a friendly one for me and I have a few more seeds :) I’ve not had another one that’s quietened my mind quite the way it does. I hope that continues as it cures.

If that's the main reason you like DDAs and haven't tried Carnival yet, I highly recommend it. I made a tincture with it and now use it in place of Diet Pepsi. It's such a clear-headed high. And, not only is it a clear-headed high, it gives me energy to get a bunch of chores done. I have Carnival dust with my PB and honey on toast that I have breakfast and then after breakfast, I can usually get a room done. Last weekend, I did that and cleaned the kitchen including sweeping and mopping the floor and without the Carnival, that just wouldn't have happened. :(

Thanks HG!

Hola Felipe :ciao:

My ‘previous life’ preference for sativas is much changed these days. I have to be very careful w the energetic ones (heart rate elevation risk, etc.) - but a dosing oil for microdosing could be interesting. I’ve had a single Carnival seed in my stash for a few years waiting for a turn. It’s making it’s way up the grow list.

Its the cessation of racing thoughts that the Early Miss is inducing for me that seems special. I’ve not had that effect so strongly from anything else. And when it comes hand in hand w a relaxing and sweet tasting indica type effect its just what my overzealous nervous system needs.

Congrats on the MOTM nom Felipe!
what he said!
:cheer:

Those girls look amazing! I love the sight of a healthy organic garden. Think I’ll pull up a chair and take some notes. :ganjamon:
Thanks StRoostifier :thanks: ... :welcome: here and :welcome: to 420Mag. I’m glad to be giving some sights you you love. Make yourself at home and ask anything about growing you like. There is a top-shelf bunch of folks around here :)

Harvest Report: Dark Devil Auto:rollit:

75days, 2.5 gals of DB HBB living soil... 1.5oz of beautiful green and purple bud!

I know you will all indulge too many photos of one cola :yummy:

Buds are very airy sativa type structures, nowhere near as dense as they look in the pics ;). I dont mind that - I love these DDA buds however they come - just letting y’all know... FYI :) I didn’t need to trim at all, I like to leave on some leaf around the flowers for protection and they trim themselves in the jar over time, really.

A few bowls of frosty yum from the stems.

The terps are like a remix of the DDAs I’ve grown before. All the usual elements are there, just arranged differently. Pine and mango are the most prominent and the grape/plum And lavender aromas are more in the background - way more subtle than in the deep purple or dusty pink phenos. We usualy talk about grape with DDA but when I was sniping the buds off the stems onto the paper the smell of just-ripe plums was overwhelming. Was like I was back in my childhood - in a plum tree I use to climb a lot :love:

I dont know which pheno this is, even tho’ it appeared to be the green one for a long time and then went pink, it‘s different to the dusty pink as well.

Tester tokes have been an absolute delight. It is very smooth with a beautiful euphoria, more ’wrapped in a warm blanket while walking in a cool forest’ kind of euphoria than the ‘dancefloor’ euphoria I get with the other DDAs. We will see how it cures but I already like it a lot!

Feels great to have another one down and some stock into the jars :passitleft:

Onwards my 420 folks! Hope all are managing to find some fun and joy and share some love amidst global pandemoniums...
:love:
:Namaste:

:circle-of-love: :thanks: Thanks all - I appreciate y’all company and enjoyment and encouragement a real lot.

It’s obviously very easy to enjoy the sights of a grow at all stages and DDA is an uber satisfying plant to grow from a visual perspective. A photographer’s dream really :)

Back
Top Bottom