AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Use the icon to the right of the "Reply with Quote" button :winkyface:

You hit that little icon that has the quote symbol in it for each post you want to include. The last one you also hit "Reply with quote" and they all come up. Watch how fast you catch on. It took me months. :laughtwo:

O I think I got it!! thank you :thumb:

O I think I got it!! thank you :thumb:

There ya go girl! :high-five: I like the crowd you're pulling in. It's always nice to have a crew that includes some members I admire but rarely have time to get to.

Hey Emmie, so glad to see you here. :hug:

I have to pull up a chair so that I can watch and learn too! Some day soon I hope to be able to grow outdoors in this state, so I am going to need to learn to deal with all the bugs naturally.

Hi Em THANK YOU so much for coming in I thought you might like my idea of natural pest controls, The idea grew form the fact that I always have a kitten or 2 running around and that I prefer ants to be outside.. flies, roaches and other pests ruining my plants..I do not care so much for. also cats hunt mice..so we see nothing of that either.
If you consider the amount of pest spray needed to kill all flies. ants, roaches... well, I would have killed off half he planet this way.
Takes more time but ..it is more healthy. :love: The vinegar+ soap drop in a small glass beside flower... I tried that and it works!

Just one of the beautiful things on this forum.

In comes AngryBird, fresh grower, fresh partaker even, to share your experience growing your first plant. Yet, with what appears to be comprehensive knowledge of herbs and essential oils, you'd have something to contribute at a table of old vets!
Cheers AngryBird!
Best wishes :peace::passitleft:
Well Rascio I share my knowledge of what I know in the same "GIVING and loving manner that I have received knowledge of what you all know.
My knowledge of the nature has grown over the years. And according to what resource I have at the time.

There ya go girl! :high-five: I like the crowd you're pulling in. It's always nice to have a crew that includes some members I admire but rarely have time to get to.

Hey Emmie, so glad to see you here. :hug:
:love:
Emmie and I spoke about banana peels and her cal mag is fabulous.. so I wanted to show her my thoughts :)

So Welcome all and hang on in a few days the show will begin. I really love having you all.
Virtual brownies ( SweetSue style) is being served.
:circle-of-love: :thanks: :passitleft:

nom nom nom brownies.....

here, I share some wacky cake too!!! :passitleft: :party:

AAAAAAAAAAand one CBD Nordle ( there where two seeds of that one) and the auto cream caramel had cracked and I planted them in soil with some coffee grounds and dried banana peel.
Have a slight problem.. my water is 8 PH!!!!
Carnival likes 6 PH water!!! Will need to adjust water a bit...
Have a great day all :) :circle-of-love:

And a little pine apple chunk went into soil too.. :) :circle-of-love:
Spent most day fixing a cardboard box covered with aluminum foil type of grow area with some thin dark cloth to hide the lights ... (was "playing electrician too had to fix some cords with light bulb sockets and plugs to get the lights where I want it!
Hoping for the best!

Made another round of cal from Emilya's thread and noticed that apple vinegar is better than grape vinegar as of the bubbling part..
My first batch was made with grape vinegar and did not bubble up at all ( although it smelled like !#@)

Made this batch with apple vinegar and saw some action :)

Found a new little killer spray for bad bugs trying to find their way to our grows.

‘Muerte Caliente’
2-3 Garlic Cloves
6 large or 12 Small Hot Chili Peppers (or 1-2 Tbs hot chili powder)
1 Tbs Vegetable Oil
1 Tsp Natural Liquid Detergent or Soap
4 cups Water

Ingredients in the blender.
Strain the mixture through a cloth
dilute 1:1 with water
Store in spray bottle in fridge for 6 moths,,,

Have a growing beautiful day all of you :love:

just a note for ya birdie.

I use regular vinegar to drop my ph.

for my water starting at 7.5 it took 2 teaspoons to drop it to 5.8 for 3 and a half gallons.

of course, I started with 1tsp and added 1/4 at a time re testing.

Good Morning all friends :love:
:thanks:for passing by our journal.

just a note for ya birdie.

I use regular vinegar to drop my ph.

for my water starting at 7.5 it took 2 teaspoons to drop it to 5.8 for 3 and a half gallons.

of course, I started with 1tsp and added 1/4 at a time re testing.

:thumb::thanks: In liters that is 13 liters of water and 2 tea spoons of vinegar. Is there a difference in apple or grape(wine) vinegar?

HEADS UP
Deep Cheese and Carnival is planted in soil too :theband:

Deep Cheese was planted direct in big pot and only sunlight. Just for test. Lights are near by if needed :love:
Which leaves us with 1 Cbd Crew Nordle and Auto Blow Mind left in germination
None of the babies have showed their heads yet, but soon.. :circle-of-love:

I just use plain white vinegar from the grocer. stuff ya use on the table eh. no not malt vinegar lol.

Good Morning all friends :love:
:thanks:for passing by our journal.

:thumb::thanks: In liters that is 13 liters of water and 2 tea spoons of vinegar. Is there a difference in apple or grape(wine) vinegar?

2nd CBD Nordle and the auto Blow Mind has not cracked yet ... How long shall I wait?? They were 1st soaked in water for more than 12 hrs and then in wet paper towel since 27th July... :circle-of-love:

did you scuff the seeds first? some do some don't. I do. and since I have, I've had 100% germination. although there was that one seed that took over 2 weeks to crack in the towel. I had to give it a bit of pressure to crack it a bit, without physically cracking it. if you know what I mean.

so, try it. take a seed between thumb and forefinger, on the seam opposite each other. and just apply a bit of pressure. you may feel it pop a bit. stop and put it back in the towel. do the next one. repeat til all have been pressured.

make sure you maintain temp and water, but not flooded.

hope that helps.
have fun eh

2nd CBD Nordle and the auto Blow Mind has not cracked yet ... How long shall I wait?? They were 1st soaked in water for more than 12 hrs and then in wet paper towel since 27th July... :circle-of-love:

This is the hardest stage to get through. Help yourself by creating a strong image of them bursting through the surface every time you think about it. That spirit of joyful anticipation will serve you well. It'll calm your nerves and send an energy of intention that the seeds pick up on. This isn't magic, just one of the more subtle laws of the universe.

They typically take up to a week. Any moment now. :laughtwo:

This is the hardest stage to get through. Help yourself by creating a strong image of them bursting through the surface every time you think about it. That spirit of joyful anticipation will serve you well. It'll calm your nerves and send an energy of intention that the seeds pick up on. This isn't magic, just one of the more subtle laws of the universe.

They typically take up to a week. Any moment now. :laughtwo:

Patience. They will come

That's less than 3 days ... Still very early. I've found 3-5 days to be typical.
Cheers

did you scuff the seeds first? some do some don't. I do. and since I have, I've had 100% germination. although there was that one seed that took over 2 weeks to crack in the towel. I had to give it a bit of pressure to crack it a bit, without physically cracking it. if you know what I mean.

so, try it. take a seed between thumb and forefinger, on the seam opposite each other. and just apply a bit of pressure. you may feel it pop a bit. stop and put it back in the towel. do the next one. repeat til all have been pressured.

make sure you maintain temp and water, but not flooded.

hope that helps.
have fun eh

Thank you for encouragement:) :thanks:
No I did not scruff because I am to afraid to harm them :(
I noticed a hole in the top of the auto seed.. so I said to myself... let's pop them in soil.... I cover them with a shot glass in moist soil and with lights ...and hoping for the best.. sending them love all the time.
We went for a quick trip to the countryside.. and I found by pineapple chunk (put in soil 28/7) had shown her face !!!!! That made me so happy :)
I know how looking ALL the time is not going to make them grow any faster :rofl:
But I believe in sending grow spirits that way.. and picture them popping up in my mind. :love:

Back
Top Bottom