Anyone Use GeoFlora Dry Nutrients?

And just a few days later....

20201124_201732.jpg

I gave up on them. Turned out that they didn't bother to use smell-proof packaging for the samples, so when mice were able to enter the house at will (unrelated issue), they zeroed in on the GeoFlora brand of mouse food and feasted the fuck out of it. I was left with mouse shit and scraps of plastic packaging. Probably won't grow any kind of plant.
Thanks for the feedback - sorry to hear that our packaging wasn't satisfactory for this instance. We use the same packaging as many large manufacturers such as Jobe's and Dr Earth, who also manufacture organic products. If it is any consolation, we are happy to replace your lost samples. We will look into a way to upgrade our packaging for future customers with this in mind.

Thanks for the feedback - sorry to hear that our packaging wasn't satisfactory for this instance. We use the same packaging as many large manufacturers such as Jobe's and Dr Earth, who also manufacture organic products. If it is any consolation, we are happy to replace your lost samples. We will look into a way to upgrade our packaging for future customers with this in mind.

Wow, thanks. I wouldn't even be able to pay shipping any time soon, though. Still and all, though, I appreciate the thought.

Realistically, the fault was mine. But this was my first real rodent experience; I didn't know that they'd gnaw holes in anything they could (which appears to be "just about everything" :rolleyes:.

Speaking of which: True rodent- proof packaging would be costly, and relatively few would benefit from it, I suppose. Maybe, instead of shipping the products in cast iron and concrete, LOL, you would consider adding a warning to the label? You could even word it in such a way as to play up the "organic" aspect of the product - it's so good that mice will eat right through the package (or something, it's late and I'm not at my best right now).

Also: Apologies for... The message was a useful one (IMHO), but the actual delivery part had more "arse" in it than was arranged. I should have found a more polite way to express it.

Wow, thanks. I wouldn't even be able to pay shipping any time soon, though. Still and all, though, I appreciate the thought.

Realistically, the fault was mine. But this was my first real rodent experience; I didn't know that they'd gnaw holes in anything they could (which appears to be "just about everything" :rolleyes:.

Speaking of which: True rodent- proof packaging would be costly, and relatively few would benefit from it, I suppose. Maybe, instead of shipping the products in cast iron and concrete, LOL, you would consider adding a warning to the label? You could even word it in such a way as to play up the "organic" aspect of the product - it's so good that mice will eat right through the package (or something, it's late and I'm not at my best right now).

Also: Apologies for... The message was a useful one (IMHO), but the actual delivery part had more "arse" in it than was arranged. I should have found a more polite way to express it.
We'd cover ya this time - no sweat. I think that the reason the rodents sought out the granular fertilizer "morsels" may have been that our liner isnt mylar, which could help with smell-proofing - its not rodent proof, but at least its smell proof, so its something were exploring as an option.

I just started a plant in Pro Mix all-purpose with a little extra perlite.
I'm using Geoflora and I'm not planning on using anything else. I'm not even pHing my tap water.
Green Crack from Weedseedsexpress.
Looking forward to the outcome and what it can teach me.
Time to transplant my lil lady.

Are you using straight Geoflora? Which medium are you using with it?

You have some very pretty ladies .:green_heart:
Thank you!

These ladies are in some used bloom soil (2-3 cycles) that I amended with Build-a-soil Craft Blend mix and DynoMyco. I am using the GeoFlora as directed, but I supplement with SuperThrive, SLF-100, Growers Recharge, and Monster Bloom.

I'd like to know why one is better than the next? Other than price point and availability. There is only so many rendering plants and outfits with the equipment to produce dry organic BASED fertilizers. Pacaging and tweeking maybe?. Most don't even have to be that micobily active, all that work gets done in the manufacturing. I use Gia but would use Geoflora just as quick .......... back to price point and availability.

Store? Yes! Been wanting that for a while. Son owns Main Street building? Hmm
Yeah it's really just an idea at the moment but I'm miserable in the work I do now and think that's something I would enjoy whilst being able to provide for my family too. Starting research on it now.

Yeah it's really just an idea at the moment but I'm miserable in the work I do now and think that's something I would enjoy whilst being able to provide for my family too. Starting research on it now.
Good Luck on that. It all starts with the idea. Alot of passion and drive and a little bit of being sick of the current situation can move mountains!

Gia green is a lot cheaper as the shipping to Ontario for geo flora is outrageous just spent $74 bucks to have 1- 4lbs bag shipped , plus it is in u,s dollars , 28 bucks Canadian gets you 4 lbs of gia green organic nutes on the big A ,FREE SHIPPING TOO, i bought 1 of each geo grow and bloom, just to see what all the rage is , will run on my next grow , hope i get 2lbs off a plant or this was a expensive experiment :thumb:

Is that other brand produced in Canada or something? I've gotten the impression that a lot of "...in the US" products cost substantially more, North of the border. At first, I thought people were talking about things that they purchased from US sellers and had to pay import fees/duties on, but now I'm not sure whether it's only those things.

I just bought some mouse poison :D. Cat is leaving home on Monday :sad: .

Back
Top Bottom