Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Can I veg and flower with this t5
7c24472b62fb6c0cbe07af1553abc24b.jpg

Can I veg and flower with this t5
7c24472b62fb6c0cbe07af1553abc24b.jpg

Not very well you'll most likely be disappointed but I can give you a thousand better options for the same or less price if interested.... Mars hydro reflector series would be a nice replacement if you are wanting something around the same shape.. Mars hydro also sells a ton of other led lights id also recommend quantum boards sold by HLG available on amazon too.

in a 2X4 space you might be surprised at the results...you will get better coverage than a single LED of equal value when it comes to flowering...curious what the 5 color(temps?) are... you're looking at about 430 watts with that fixture(assuming 54W HO's)...respectable for 8 sq. feet...if you are stateside, a look at quantum boards would definitely be worth a look see...little bit of DIY...but within most everyones capability and some respectable results from members here...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Not very well you'll most likely be disappointed but I can give you a thousand better options for the same or less price if interested.... Mars hydro reflector series would be a nice replacement if you are wanting something around the same shape.. Mars hydro also sells a ton of other led lights id also recommend quantum boards sold by HLG available on amazon too.
Yes please I want what people use

Hey cult or anyone else. I was reading your feeding schedule and you stated that you are using a drip system which is what I’m currently setting up. 1 gallon pots for veg and 5gakkin pots for flower. You stated that you don’t get much run off if any at all. How often are you feeding and how much? I get the concept of feeding a little bit many times through out te day. I also know it depends on my room but just want a gauge to start off from.

Hey guys!
would really appreciate some help identifying the sex of my cannabis plant!
She has obvious orange hairs at the nodes, however, no white ones, and they seem to be pollen sacks too? Not sure if she's a herm or not.

/Users/loulouswanepoel/Downloads/IMG-4953.JPG

Any help will be much appreciated!

Hey guys!
She has obvious orange hairs at the nodes, however, no white ones, and they seem to be pollen sacks too? Not sure if she's a herm or not.

/Users/loulouswanepoel/Downloads/IMG-4953.JPG

Can't see your pic

Hey guys!

/Users/---------------/Downloads/IMG-4953.JPG

in the app you click on the icon with the two mountainpeaks that will take you to your photobook ...
on the web you go to photos and then you have a button "upload photos", the uploaded pics will appear in a tab on the bottom left of your reply box ;)
Nie te warm vir die tyd van die jaar nie? 'n goeie raad, kry jou naam uit die foto skakel

Hey cult or anyone else. I was reading your feeding schedule and you stated that you are using a drip system which is what I’m currently setting up. 1 gallon pots for veg and 5gakkin pots for flower. You stated that you don’t get much run off if any at all. How often are you feeding and how much? I get the concept of feeding a little bit many times through out te day. I also know it depends on my room but just want a gauge to start off from.

I fèed 3x daily maybe a litre at a time or so.

I need a bug guy. I started tying flies 1 1/2 years ago, but I'm not sure what this one is for sure. I think it could be an aphid or winged beetle. I've found them in the windowsills, we are having a warm/rainy winter and they are still active. I think there was just the one in there as I have seen no new leaf damage and he/she only got a couple leaves.

Dirty_Little_CockSucker.JPG

I need a bug guy. I started tying flies 1 1/2 years ago, but I'm not sure what this one is for sure. I think it could be an aphid or winged beetle. I've found them in the windowsills, we are having a warm/rainy winter and they are still active. I think there was just the one in there as I have seen no new leaf damage and he/she only got a couple leaves.

Dirty_Little_CockSucker.JPG
I'd say your okay just keep them away. Not all bugs are bad, but not something you want to learn the experimental way ...

I'd say your okay just keep them away. Not all bugs are bad, but not something you want to learn the experimental way ...

I think I'm O.K. too. I just want to know what it is because it did eat a bit of leaf. It's not a grass hopper. I can see why you'd think that though. It is really small. Not like midge small, but 2-4mms long.

Back
Top Bottom