Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

So I'm going to be harvesting soon and I was wondering if anyone here dries there buds in their tent with plants growing. I suppose it would depend on temps and humidity? I'm asking because of odor control. Only my tent has a carbon filter.

So I'm going to be harvesting soon and I was wondering if anyone here dries there buds in their tent with plants growing. I suppose it would depend on temps and humidity? I'm asking because of odor control. Only my tent has a carbon filter.
I had some nugs that weren't drying as quick as I'd like (high rh).... so i put em on a screen in my box that's in use an it totally over dried the nugs in a matter of six hours.... was able to restore some humidity via fresh fan leaf in the jar.... but slow dry is what you want

My opinion, looks to me like the trichome pics are taken on leaves, which will amber up far earlier than the buds. I would check the buds first before deciding on ripeness. The pics are a bit fuzzy as well but the plant looks like it is not ready, to me.

Clear trichomes give off a different glare, and perhaps I notice that there

Besides, I have yet, in my very limited experience, come across a plant,that is ripe in eight weeks, close perhaps, but not yet

Will be nice buds either way, now or two weeks, no losers there my friend

Win, win, win, win, and Nuttin but

Cheers

So tried to get some tri pics on the actual buds, there looking fairly cloudy. Do you think it's ok to leave them till Monday when I'll be the start of week 9?

f82173bdc35be2782f4f7361d2806b30.jpg
248f469b4199a739fb13a78db750982f.jpg
307d674da7c963e3ae349d7bc7ac697e.jpg

aspiegeek,,

some folks believe an indica, which yours appears to be, and most are these days, some believe an indica is best harvested slightly on the underripe side, as it produces a better high,,

my opinion,, if the high is thot to be just as good or better with an under ripe plant, then why not harvest slightly under ripe?? especially if it means the next plant in line gets an earlier start,,

again, a win win win my friend

your plant looks very close to ripe,, but a bit more will not hurt, for sure

great job gettin to here friend,, cheers

aspiegeek,,

some folks believe an indica, which yours appears to be, and most are these days, some believe an indica is best harvested slightly on the underripe side, as it produces a better high,,

my opinion,, if the high is thot to be just as good or better with an under ripe plant, then why not harvest slightly under ripe?? especially if it means the next plant in line gets an earlier start,,

again, a win win win my friend

your plant looks very close to ripe,, but a bit more will not hurt, for sure

great job gettin to here friend,, cheers

Thankyou again for the advise. Yes there indica, but happy to give them a little longer gives me a chance to setup the TV ready for harvest & trimming day . thanks again

Last grow I ran 8 feminized seeds of various strains and 1 regular seed. The regular was a Black Hemmingway from Kingdom Organic Seeds. It turned out to be male so I chopped it but one sac opened and 1 Green Crack branch ended up with 5 seeds. Im calling it Black Crack lol. So heres my question.... All the seeds are very nice seeds but the one on the left is literally over twice as big. Ive never seen a seed like this and instead of speckles it has tiger stripes. Is that seed worth growing?
07040b91b8bd890f5325588bbe08b716.jpg

lol yes unless someone has seen this before and its not a good thing. I dont really want to waste a spot in the tent if its a negative thing.

if i was not so lazy i would take a pic of my tiger seeds,, they rock,, i have a couple different kinds,, the mama thai/thai stick seeds i first had were huge and striped,, mostly gone now,, and i have a strain i made myself, i call it 'og x', monster seeds, and stripey as well,,

so,, my vote goes for stripes all the way,,

Never used bitcoin before....with all these promos at various places figured it'd be worth a shot....so bought BTC on Coinbase, transfer to my Copay wallet....almost 24 hours later and still not received in wallet....on Coinbase site it's still pending(I received an email saying I was successful in sending it) but it's still @ 0 confirmations, is this normal?

My experience has not been very good with Coinbase. I switched to Gemini.com and prefer that. You'll eventually get your BTC but it's a PITA for sure.

I hope this helps.

I had tried a couple different ones, in Canada so a little more limited, wanted to sign up for CanadianBitcoins but they weren't taking new customers...guess I'm stuck waiting for now lol...will know for future reference to avoid Coinbase though, thanks for the reply :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom