Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

flushing in soil is complex really because there arE so many variables. was it an organic super soil or was it a soil where you have used a nutrient mix when feeding? iIn short if you are using a nutrient rich soil and adding no external nutrients then you wouldn't flush, you would just add your water as normal then harvest..

if you have used a nutrient schedule to a soil that is low in nutrient value then you must flush. 2 weeks is good in general providing theres no heavy overfeeding. All you do is on the first 'flush' is water with some run off then after that just give plain un ph'd water until harvest. don't over water which is a large mistake made by newer growers. flushing doesn't mean drowning you plants with water. depending on. plant size and how its taking up feed and nutrients just water every couple of days or so but make sure you are giving enough time for the soil to dry out between waterings. the biggest cause of bud rot after poor air circulation is too mush water through plants at the end. little and often is how I approach it.

I haven't grown in soil for a long long time but the flushing principle is simple really. just don't excess feed and water only for 2 weeks will do the job in most cases. as you get more experienced you can tailor the schedule better (and just switch to cococoir ;) )

peace
Nutrient rich should still get a flush. Trust me you'll notice a quality increase with taste. Leave the cabbage taste in the runoff not the bud.

Nutrient rich should still get a flush. Trust me you'll notice a quality increase with taste. Leave the cabbage taste in the runoff not the bud.

? I said it all needs flushed meaning water but with the best super soils you only use water with maybe bacterial tea now and again. so if you water start fo finish how can you 'flush' ? people misunderstand flushing and its entire purpose. of course you want clean weed but running water through in some cases will never give you clean weed. theres more too it, including how you dry it.

High guys and gals my fellow growers i had a quick question 4 any of ya. With my clones im starting some in straight sunshine mix #4 and im wondering when can I start nutes with them like how old should they be?

High guys and gals my fellow growers i had a quick question 4 any of ya. With my clones im starting some in straight sunshine mix #4 and im wondering when can I start nutes with them like how old should they be?

I'd say about two weeks but second opinion always welcomed

46B9967B-F3A2-4FD4-AB49-2D0833D23639.jpeg

All four of my plants are showing this rust spotting on their leaves, i such at looking at the diagnostic leaf charts so I’m going to leave this here and see if anyone knows what could be going on...
They get fed
1ml/gal of calmag (recently backed off from 3ml/gal)
5ml/gal sturdy stalk silica
4ml/gal grow
4ml/gal micro
4ml/gal bloom
6ml/gal emerald goddess
4ml/gal king kola
4ml/gal honey chome
Which is most of the Emerald Harvest line up
Not sure if I should bump the calmag back up or not...
I water at 6.0 in promix hp
That feed I just mentioned is at 840ppm (0ppm RO water), a couple of the plants have a runoff of about 1100ppm ... flush? Maybe skip a feed or two? I forgot to mention I follow a “water, feed, feed” schedule..

All four of my plants are showing this rust spotting on their leaves, i such at looking at the diagnostic leaf charts so I’m going to leave this here and see if anyone knows what could be going on...
They get fed
1ml/gal of calmag (recently backed off from 3ml/gal)
5ml/gal sturdy stalk silica
4ml/gal grow
4ml/gal micro
4ml/gal bloom
6ml/gal emerald goddess
4ml/gal king kola
4ml/gal honey chome
Which is most of the Emerald Harvest line up
Not sure if I should bump the calmag back up or not...
I water at 6.0 in promix hp
That feed I just mentioned is at 840ppm (0ppm RO water), a couple of the plants have a runoff of about 1100ppm ... flush? Maybe skip a feed or two? I forgot to mention I follow a “water, feed, feed” schedule..

Where was that leaf pulled from? Top or Bottom? Has it been spreading from top to bottom or bottom to top? I am having a similar problem, but mine is looking to be more like Leaf Septoria. I hope yours is just Nute burn or a deficiency that is easily fixed.

Where was that leaf pulled from? Top or Bottom? Has it been spreading from top to bottom or bottom to top? I am having a similar problem, but mine is looking to be more like Leaf Septoria. I hope yours is just Nute burn or a deficiency that is easily fixed.
They’re sort of scattered in the middle... probably salt build up I’m hoping. I’ve never heard of leaf septoria I’ll I’ll into that. Thanks for the response!!

If it is just in the middle, it probably is not Leaf Septoria. A good flush followed by a nice complete nutrient solution is probably in order for you.

Nope, dunna think that is male flowers, looks like female calyxs, one can see the white hairs pokin out, I think I can anyhoo

Lookin good friend,, cheers

Is very dark down in there,, plants showing it with the paleness, makes it look almost male flower yellow,, can be tricky at times to tell

Cheers

Hi guys and girls, I would like to drop a question here :)

I found Some Worms in the run-off of my Chocolate Mint OG clones. Since their mom and the mom before that had gnats and thrips I am affraid it might be in the dna... Could anyone see What type of work This is? It Could be a good one to Ofcourse . the girls are in canna-Coco with Biobizz nutes(the complete line)

2403bc51588893a1980be6f24207e58a.jpg

They are pretty active and continu trying to Kiss their own butts... making a ring shape..

Hopefully Someone can tell me If these are good Worms or bad Worms.

Have a wonderfull weekend 420..

Hey NS, if your in còco, I dont think you'd want worms. Probably water with neem or h203... something along those lines. But I'd wait for someone else to chim in, as I'm not up on coco, and more than likely don't have a clue.

Thank you for the reply, I am in coco indeed or Well the plants are Lol. Worms Did not looked good to me to so ill be getting myself Come h203, thnx for reaching out..

Hey NS, if your in còco, I dont think you'd want worms. Probably water with neem or h203... something along those lines. But I'd wait for someone else to chim in, as I'm not up on coco, and more than likely don't have a clue.

It's actually h202 not 03. I learned my mistake the other day. H203 is
1ebd1d156411ec15218a3e729bc8b58a.jpg

And h202 is
8adfc3049aea55e4a1ddc1bb6acdd9fc.jpg
ebe9fcaa2d1e705db3cd8659c063f8ec.jpg

Back
Top Bottom