Aurora Indica Feminized - LED - Soil - 4x4 - Grow I

:goodjob:she got big leaves:bravo:
Good Morning!

image13448.jpeg

Day 27 - I did a little leaf tucking last night but nothing crazy. For the most part these things are 36 hours out from the last feeding and they are starting to respond nicely. Pretty much will just keep letting them do their thing and then do some more LST in a couple days. I feel like these things may never stop growing. So many leaves....

Family photo to show height
image13485.jpeg

Family photo - You can barely see the pot in two of them...
image13484.jpeg

In regards to colaradokids super cropping Go for it dude give it a go I accidentally suppercropped one of my capsicum plants and it grow like crazy from the middle I mean really crazy there were so many branches I had to trim it back heaps. Could be ideal for cloning too in that regard?

I've thought about trying it on one plant and seeing the difference and I probably will. Topping and then LSTing early on has exposed my inner growth pretty well. I like the theory on clones. This whole thing I am doing is completely by feel. Other than documenting things on here or doing research the actual grow itself isn't on any sort of a schedule so I will probably just see where the plants are and what kind of spacing they have and will probably try supercropping one if I feel I need a push in inner growth again.

Day 28 ***First Four weeks recap*** - Currently the girls look healthy. I'm very happy with their recent vertical growth. It's all just chugging along nicely so far. Hopefully the rest of the grow is the same. They are starting to have a good veg smell to them now. I still haven't been running my inline fan with the humidity being always stable. I think these gals are going to smell so i'm sure I'll have to start using it soon. I added a couple more wires to LST them more and this time it will pretty much fill the rest of the pot and at that time they will just grow. I will probably top in two weeks and then two weeks after that flip to flower. I still haven't moved my lights any. After the LST i just did I will have to watch this now as it grows back up again.

Week 1
image12633.jpeg

Week 2
image13017.jpeg

Week 3
image13209.jpeg

Week 4 (Switched #3 to the middle)
image13542.jpeg

After LST
image13543.jpeg

They look good.:bravo:after you top them,they will grow wide and bushy:volcano-smiley:
Day 28 ***First Four weeks recap*** - Currently the girls look healthy. I'm very happy with their recent vertical growth. It's all just chugging along nicely so far. Hopefully the rest of the grow is the same. They are starting to have a good veg smell to them now. I still haven't been running my inline fan with the humidity being always stable. I think these gals are going to smell so i'm sure I'll have to start using it soon. I added a couple more wires to LST them more and this time it will pretty much fill the rest of the pot and at that time they will just grow. I will probably top in two weeks and then two weeks after that flip to flower. I still haven't moved my lights any. After the LST i just did I will have to watch this now as it grows back up again.

Week 1
image12633.jpeg

Week 2
image13017.jpeg

Week 3
image13209.jpeg

Week 4 (Switched #3 to the middle)
image13542.jpeg

After LST
image13543.jpeg

Looking great! My plants have been so bushy too that I've had to do some defoliating to keep them manageable, damn things are turning into cabbages.

Yeah I was worried for a bit. I've now done a ton of LST. But its working great! I'm guessing in about a week you wont be able to see soil anymore. I've thought about defoiling but I'm really trying to just tuck the leaves. I know I can't keep doing that forever. Every time I do LST or tuck leaves they bounce back crazy fast. I feel like I'm constantly doing it now. Like you said, cabbages.. lol!

Like you said, cabbages.. lol!

Those are the densest plants I've ever seen!

I also may be growing AI, maybe not. Like you I started directly in soil. Out of 10 seeds 6 failed and 2 more look like goners. This after string of perfect germinations. My Hash Bombs in the same tray sprouted 20 for 20. But I've got 2 AI left, and odds are 1 is male.
You have done an amazing job with a strain that is definitely not easy.:thumb:

Those are the densest plants I've ever seen!

I also may be growing AI, maybe not. Like you I started directly in soil. Out of 10 seeds 6 failed and 2 more look like goners. This after string of perfect germinations. My Hash Bombs in the same tray sprouted 20 for 20. But I've got 2 AI left, and odds are 1 is male.
You have done an amazing job with a strain that is definitely not easy.:thumb:

Yeah I soaked mine in room temperature water first for 24 hrs first and then directly planted. Most had split but one hadn't and I was 5/5. They are feminized so hopefully all 5 are pretty females. Since this is my first grow I was worried about that fact that mine are so dense and nobody else's I see too much are. Space Wabbit gave me some relief when I found her journal though.

I didn't know this strain wasn't easy when I started.. lol. Glad you think it's looking good! Gives me hope for a great end product which is the ultimate goal!

:circle-of-love:You will do it well,:Namaste:they are looking great so far:bravo:
Yeah I soaked mine in room temperature water first for 24 hrs first and then directly planted. Most had split but one hadn't and I was 5/5. They are feminized so hopefully all 5 are pretty females. Since this is my first grow I was worried about that fact that mine are so dense and nobody else's I see too much are. Space Wabbit gave me some relief when I found his journal though.

I didn't know this strain wasn't easy when I started.. lol. Glad you think it's looking good! Gives me hope for a great end product which is the ultimate goal!

Day 31 - Basically every night I do the same thing. Tuck the fan leaves down to expose the inner nodes trying to grow up. I've probably got 7-8 ties on each plant guiding it. It seems like a lot but I am really liking the results so far. I feel like my canopy is growing evenly and now my "runt" is the height of the others.

I decided to water tonight and this time is was with just plain water tonight Ph'd to 6.5. Instead of each one taking a half of a gallon, they all probably took 3/4. A couple of days ago I pointed my fan in the top corner more at the plants so it oscillates across the canopy. Everything is fairly repetitive right now but they are still growing steadily.

The one thing that is pretty cool is if you look at my Day 28 photos, I definitely have way more inner growth from the LST. This LST I did was pretty fun. I really spread them out. I'm looking forward to the results! I will put my scrog net up soon and if it fills in nicely I might just let them grow vertical! They were about 7" tall and 18" wide.

The girls
image13602.jpeg

Canopy is pretty even!
image13603.jpeg

After LST and watering
image13604.jpeg

I'm glad yours are doing well. My grow is down to 1 AI seedling. I had 3 yesterday, last night something inside the grow dome massacred 2 AI, 7 hash bombs and 1 auto carmelicious. I put the 20 survivors into 4" pots and sprayed with neem oil. Didn't find the culprit but I think they're safe now.
On the upside I rooted my first successful clone, Black Cherry Soda, so me net loss was only 9 plants.
:volcano-smiley:
Time to relax and live vicariously off other people's successful grows.

Back
Top Bottom