Babysitter Coco Loco!

Welcome DV8! Very happy to have you here :)

& Bill, and GainesvilleGreen - I have always employed defoliation as a means of opening certain sites up to unobstructed light.

I do leave a considerable amount of foliage once the girls are structured in such a way that I don’t have leafs laying on leafs.

In the AM when lights kick on, I’ll see leafs laying atop one another and they usually have some moisture built up. This is what compels me to remove foliage. In such an instance, I only remove the leaf responsible for the issue and leave the others :)

It is very possible that I’ve hurt the yield a bit but I believe that the general structure of the girls will compensate.

I aim for optimal efficiency and output and any tips and suggestions that can help me progress are welcome :D so thank you both very much!! Last grows we’re 0.9 grams per watt and 1.4 grams per watt respectively. My babysitters are structured much differently and have many more potential colas than previous grows so idk if it will happen but 1.5’or above grams per watt would make me cry tears of joy

Hi everybody! Sorry it’s been a while :) Garden is doing wonderful I think!
No more defol from here on out :D maybe the occasional plucking of bud sites I consider too low or too small to produce but that’s it. Some nice frost development going on and I’m really digging the progress so far :)

The ladies are looking lovely :thumb:

I'll try to follow along the rest of the way!

I know I shouldn’t but I really love a quick snap of the girls when the lights are off

2F913F46-D9A6-4952-A990-5C4A89ECB02B.jpeg

What light are you using mate?

Grow girls grow!
Good afternoon everybody!
Thanks for catching up InTheShed :)

DV8, I am using a Mars TSL2000W. It has been a great light so far

Hope everyone has had a great last few days. I’m really trying to make it through opiate withdrawals right now because my doctors unfortunately can no longer prescribe the dose I’ve been on for years :/
It is what it is! If y’all have any suggestions I’d love to hear them.

Anyways here’s some pics of the garden :D
I am so excited to see how these genetics show off heading deeper into the flowering cycle

What GG said! :eek:

If y’all have any suggestions I’d love to hear them.
You might have a gander at these threads created by a former member:

Hope everyone has had a great last few days. I’m really trying to make it through opiate withdrawals right now because my doctors unfortunately can no longer prescribe the dose I’ve been on for years :/
I'm sorry you're dealing with that. my wife went through it. i have to hide my pill bottles from her. she switched to kratom and that wasn't good. i now make her FECO and she says it gives her that opiod feeling.

the ladies are looking lovely 😁

...really trying to make it through opiate withdrawals right now because my doctors unfortunately can no longer prescribe the dose I’ve been on for years :/

Best of luck. Both the wife and Mother-In-Law went through the process too. Wife was on 90mg a day, the Mother-In-Law 120mg. Both tapered off the opiates by dropping 5mg per week and having a 3.5-5mg THC gummy 2x a day. Took them 4-6 months to accomplish the feat but they did successfully. Helping them get off the opiates is the whole reason I started growing. By all means, don't turn to fentanyl as a replacement. I see a good 3 overdoses a day from that garbage.

Good evening 420 friends and family :)
I have been struggling severely since the cessation of my opiate medications..
so I apologize for having not been as active.
I still love you all!

Anyways, 4 weeks ago today, the babysitters were flipped to 12/12 lighting!
Roughly 9 days after the flip, clusters of pistils were prominent enough to declare flowering!

So, I give to you The BABYSITTER!
She is very beautiful and the smells are more and more pronounced with every day <3

Have a WONDERFUL NIGHT!
Much love, always
Him(Key’m)

Good evening 420 friends and family :)
I have been struggling severely since the cessation of my opiate medications..
so I apologize for having not been as active.
I still love you all!

Anyways, 4 weeks ago today, the babysitters were flipped to 12/12 lighting!
Roughly 9 days after the flip, clusters of pistils were prominent enough to declare flowering!

So, I give to you The BABYSITTER!
She is very beautiful and the smells are more and more pronounced with every day <3

Have a WONDERFUL NIGHT!
Much love, always
Him(Key’m)
Looking good him...keep on keepin' on brother:peace:

Good evening everybody
I went from just having recovered from Flu to now dealing with a pretty hard case of Covid.. 3rd time with Covid and most severe by a good bit.. I’m exhausted and feel strangely disoriented and thinking feels odd..
anyway here’s some pics of the girls
I hope everybody is doing well and feeling good! At least feel better than me

Back
Top Bottom