BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Happy Easter, BL and Family!
I’m going to call on Tuesday and see what they’re doing with traffic court
They're letting actual criminals out of jail here because of corona-
Maybe they'll just say F*ck it to traffic court!

Nicely done on the tent move and the prep and the painting and all! You're a lot more productive than I am with the downtime. :eek:
It was a headache! I’m glad it’s done. (For now)
Lol thanks shed! :high-five:

Thank you! It's great people like you that have kept me in a job during these tough times. :love:
Are you a painter? Lol I hate painting. One of my best friends from Calgary, has his own painting business. Idk how he does it. i guess, having a sprayer would help... i mean it wouldn’t do me much good, I wouldn’t know how to properly use it. I’ve done a lot of painting, but not enough to brag about it :laughtwo: here’s the baby’s room.
FF92294A-7E23-4945-A2F4-F4E3834D7C56.jpeg

turned out alright.:)

You got this
You promise? :nervous-guy:

Just for my wife. We make all those nice little brushes and rollers everyone uses. Unless it's the comps, then it's not keeping me in a job, but somebody else would say thanks!
Lol you’d hate to hear that I only used one brush, and one roller. Cleaned and will use them again! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Of course I jest. It's a piece of cake :cheesygrinsmiley: You'll do fine and I hope to hear from you again.
Haha of course! You’ll hear from me again. Good thing you warned me not to use your name as a reference... that would have been awkward!

Lol you’d hate to hear that I only used one brush, and one roller. Cleaned and will use them again! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I know, and that's why we charge for the price of three. Everything is from China and it gets assembled here. It's just wrong.
Good thing you warned me not to use your name as a reference... that would have been awkward!
IKR! Your welcome!

Question for ya, when trying to get a seed to germ, do you PH your water? Any need to worry about the PH? Kinda thought it didn’t matter until it’s sprouted.
Not at alll. I never do. Sometimes I use tap water. Sometimes I use water out of my jug of water we drink out of. I found no difference between the two. :thumb:

Hey @BudShark :ciao: Give you a special shoutout! I see your making your way through the journal! Enjoy the reading!!:high-five:thanks for spending the time to read through it!!:Namaste:
Great Read, Like your Veg Box, I do the same in a closet lined with Mylar and a small hutch, saves space and easy to keep humidity up. Like your style. Will be working my way up, see you in a bit. Cheers

21D4FD67-4DA3-4082-954D-05BC88CBEF0C.jpeg

finally finished jarring the GC today... I was finished the clone the first night I started jarring, so I’ve been burping it quite frequently as it brought out the moisture from inside the buds and made them all moist again. Just been leaving the jar open for longer periods of time. I don’t think I’m going to bother weighing it all. I got three jars of the GC, and one jar of the GC Clone.

I will be harvesting the SJ tonight. I left the light off, when it was supposed to turn on at noon today. I never leave plants in the dark before harvest, but since it’s the only plant in the tent right now. I will leave it in the dark.

Nice! If you need someone to test out any of that stuff... let me know.:high-five: Lol
Haha you bet!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:

I’ll just leave a bowl of it on my front door step like Halloween, with a sign that says, just take one please! Lol

Harvest week everywhere this week!

:thumb:
My harvest lasted a week longer then it should have! Lol it just kept getting put off till later. Then later again... then finally, maybe tomorrow I’ll finish. Lol so on and so forth!

Beautiful sight Backlipslide! I'm with Canadadoes!
Read the sign! Only take one! (Lol nobody listens to the sign) haha thanks guys!!

Back
Top Bottom