Ban on marijuana users owning guns is unconstitutional, U.S. judge rules

I would like to remind everyone that New York City under Rudi did solve the gun problem. It was called stop and frisk. If you carried an illegal gun, you were going to jail. Contrary to popular belief, with training it is easy to see the "shadowing" that happens with concealed weapons and it is possible to get most of them, especially those carried by drug addled criminals, off of the street. It just takes the political will to do this, instead of kowtowing to oppressed people. In this upside down world we now live in, where criminals are never charged and are let free with no bond, this will never happen.

Giuliani got in a lot of trouble with stop and frisk as it violated people's rights.

Guys lets face the truth no one is going to change anyone else's mind, I belive is a good disagreement discussion.this is more like beating a dead dog. the worse part about it is the politicians on both sides love to politicize GUNS I know my AR never climbed out of my gun locker and killed anyone and that bad people have access to guns easier than people who actully follow the law like myself .both sides have some good points but come election time they are turned into talking points. if some one hates me because I own guns or hates some one becuase they dont like guns, I feel sorry for them. it isnt how you judge people. in NYC a felon can get caught with a illegal gun and walk out with no bail in a couple hrs free to get another gun and kill some one(like Em said. )this is a debate that will never end. when it comes to mass shooting ,if they cant get a gun they will get a bus or a car , hammer or Knife just like they do in other countries. I think we all can agree any Kind of Violence is BAD and out of control but PLEASE lets not let this cause any hard feeling between any of us we are better than that.we finally got weed legalized lets stick with that

as far as Giuliani and stop and frisk did work it was stopped because it was considered Racial profiling and a federal judge stopped it while bloomberg was mayor yet the same people who complained about stop and frisk are the same people crying for more gun control. their were more illegal guns taken off the street in the history of NYC and crime was at the lowest point we need to enforce the laws on the books, and most of this argument would BE resolved

just remember why we are here to grow better pot as far as the topic Until the federal government legalizes weed this will be a gray area state laws vs federal law
so lets all just fire one up and some how digitally pass it to some one who you disagree with :passitleft:

Thanks to you and everyone else who has tried to explain the rationale, which is lost on me
All I can think is that if I have a bottle of JD here, sooner or later I'll drink it; owning a gun seems to be similarly risky as it seems to say 'Ultimately, I can shoot someone if I want to [or if I havea bad day in a shit life]'
To be honest, I kind of wish I'd never asked now
:peace:
You should have to read a Chicago newspaper with all the shootings. It’s daily here and if it’s warm weather look 👀 out. I’ve read before of 50+ people over a weekend. Smh CL🍀

Thanks to you and everyone else who has tried to explain the rationale, which is lost on me
All I can think is that if I have a bottle of JD here, sooner or later I'll drink it; owning a gun seems to be similarly risky as it seems to say 'Ultimately, I can shoot someone if I want to [or if I have a bad day in a shit life]'
To be honest, I kind of wish I'd never asked now
Roy this may help some of us in the USA grew up with guns it was a right of passage to get your first gun usually a BB gun a lot of us consider a gun as most would consider a tool i. some of us feel it is our heritage especially us hicks that grew up in the mountains or on farms while others who grew up in the cities only saw guns as a weapon. that is why we are so divided living on the others ide of the pond you dont have to deal with so many people having guns it has never been a issue but over 240 yrs of the freedom to own guns has some deep and thorny roots bred into americans on bothsides lol yep you did open a can of worms lol:peacetwo:

Roy this may help some of us in the USA grew up with guns it was a right of passage to get your first gun usually a BB gun a lot of us consider a gun as most would consider a tool i. some of us feel it is our heritage especially us hicks that grew up in the mountains or on farms while others who grew up in the cities only saw guns as a weapon. that is why we are so divided living on the others ide of the pond you dont have to deal with so many people having guns it has never been a issue but over 240 yrs of the freedom to own guns has some deep and thorny roots bred into americans on bothsides lol yep you did open a can of worms lol:peacetwo:
Hey @Savvage61 have a go on this my friend, it's slow cured chunky skunk - very kind bud
:passitleft:

the worse part about it is the politicians on both sides love to politicize GUNS

really there's only one side that is getting billions poured on it to ensure guns are more ubiquitous than smarties.
the other gets a pile of political traction out of making a point of that fact. it's the gift that gives to both, though only one gets the loot.

I know my AR never climbed out of my gun locker and killed anyone and that bad people have access to guns easier than people who actully follow the law like myself

why do they have such easy access to guns ? who is manufacturing all the illegal firearms ? it's time the manufacturers were made to answer that. are they selling direct into the black market ?

we all focus on the "bad" guys. the truth is the most horrendous shootings were committed with legally acquired firearms.

where i am there has been an alarming amount of gang theft activity targeting homes with weapons in particular. the guns themselves are the theft target, usually it's all they steal. it used to be a firearm bought safety, now it's making folks targets. the police are freaking out about it.

if they cant get a gun they will get a bus or a car ,

a guy here just drove into a daycare with a city bus. there was also a deranged idiot who drove a van down a sidewalk. the only positive to that is they would have killed far more with a gun than with the vehicles.

at the end of the day homicide is homicide and carries the same penalty whether you shoot someone or bore them to death.

as far as Giuliani and stop and frisk did work it was stopped because it was considered Racial profiling and a federal judge stopped it while bloomberg was mayor yet the same people who complained about stop and frisk are the same people crying for more gun control.

every bit is true. we keep taking away all the enforcement tools that work. sometimes you need to do uncomfortable things to be safe and healthy.

:passitleft:

at present we have two family that can't get a firearm. both got popped for growing before legal. one was even in a grey area and was at least partially licensed.

neither were armed or had a firearm in relation to the grow. all their guns were proper stored in locked gun safes. the police raided both homes and confiscated them all.

even now after legal they still can't get a firearm legally. even if they get their records expunged. it's totally backwards.

It certainly was. This is another reason to steer clear of sketchy groups. Online or IRL. Herd mentality is a contagion. Then the FBI comes knocking at your door.

Yep.. It’s interesting because I only spent maybe 2-3 months in the online group before I quickly realized this is just morons that are angry. You could tell they were gonna get themselves in trouble. Even still the FBI thought it enough time to ask me questions.

You’re gonna need to be at least as intelligent as I am before I’m willing to talk beyond ideologies, and you’re out of your mind if you think I’ll do it online 🤣

I recommend editing your post if you don’t want to be on some Government watch list. But entirely up to you bro. CL🍀
You must’ve missed where I explained that the FBI already knows who I am and came and talked with me 🤣 I’ve been on their radar a while.. Most veterans are

You must’ve missed where I explained that the FBI already knows who I am and came and talked with me 🤣 I’ve been on their radar a while.. Most veterans are
Yeah I caught that too late ⏰, I’m just a little paranoid about you know who n try to avoid their attention. Unfortunately I have experienced their justice system in the past. CL🍀

i've heard that before. something about the specialized skills you acquire in the military.

i've heard that before. something about the specialized skills you acquire in the military.

Im not sure of the official reason but it seems borderline irresponsible to train me on what they trained me on and not at least have a general idea of where I may be, threat or not.

I can see them not tracking cooks and mechanics and stuff like that but even then you’re pushing your luck, I’ve known some bad mfers with a lot of training that were cooks. You don’t have to hold a specific job to get deep training, just a desire and a cool commander.

Im not sure of the official reason but it seems borderline irresponsible to train me on what they trained me on and not at least have a general idea of where I may be, threat or not.

I can see them not tracking cooks and mechanics and stuff like that but even then you’re pushing your luck, I’ve known some bad mfers with a lot of training that were cooks. You don’t have to hold a specific job to get deep training, just a desire and a cool commander.

there's been a concern here about guys having second careers with possible adversaries after they leave the military.

a bunch of aussie and canadian pilots and specialized military have wound up providing training in china, india, pakistan, and some african states under very lucrative contracts.

I love guns, I got my first Daisy BB gun @ 10 , Marlin.22 @12 and Winchester 20 gauge @ 14 . CL🍀

I love guns, I got my first Daisy BB gun @ 10 , Marlin.22 @12 and Winchester 20 gauge @ 14 . CL🍀

i was shooting a .22 by 12yrs old. as a kid i don't remember anyone not having a .22. i could buy cases of cartridges for it at the same age at the hardware store lol.

Back
Top Bottom