Barneys Farm LSD - Soil Mother - 600 Watt HPS

Thanks! And yea problem free! Ive only used straight water. Im glad i transplanted her early on i think it really gave her good head start on growth and root system. I transplanted before the roots circled and got tangled up together. She hasn't slowed down since she sprouted. Very strong seed and strain so far!

She might not even get nutes its according on when i clone her and what im going to do. Still havent decided the whole process yet!

mcnasty, This is going to be my mother plant so it was just easier to put her in soil. Its so much less maintenance than hydro... I love trying new things and styles so thats why ive been experimenting with soil a bit. I will take clones from LSD and im thinking about doing a RDWC system but still havent decided as i have a lot of soil supplies left! Im really enjoy the soil grow and its sooooo easy except when you have to flush that can be a pain and get aggravating. I have some ideas for the future grows though that will hopefully make it easier. Also i might get one of the battery operated pumps like you bought which will make it a little easier for me also on this grow with flushing. Overall though i have really enjoyed the low maintenance soil grow!

Update!

LSD is doing amazing! So much new growth. Her fan leaves are bigger than papaya's were at this stage. They are so HUGE! The two new tops have gown about 5 inches since last post. She will be ready to clone soon! Going to give it a few more weeks! I just counted and realized my papayas are going to be done in a few weeks! Crazy!

Also built my aero cloner! Tested and no leaks so Its ready to go! Im going to run aquashield and super thrive in the reservoir once i take the cuttings from LSD. Still not decided on the method yet. Im thinking soil though because i dont have things ready for RDWC and dont want to take on that project yet :/ .... We will see!

11021.png

11022.png

11023.png

11024.png

nice cloner! good job!

Thanks everyone! I really like the cloner thats for sure! I hope it works as good as it looks.

Thought i would post a update since i havent in a while! Everything is going good. I transplanted LSD to a 5 gallon pot and watered with Calmag and aquashield.

I was seeing a few mag deficiencies on some of the bigger lower fan leaves. I believe one lower one got burnt from water sitting on the leaves last time i watered as i can see the burnt spots that look just like water droplets. I went ahead and cut it off and cleared one lower section out.

She filled the 3 gallon smart pot up completely!! Im not to worried about anything as im just going to clone her but still want her good and healthy!!! The calmag feeding hopefully will straighten her out.

If you look very close you can see the lower big fan with small deficiencies on it!

Also i topped the 2 main colas again so it will let the other growth catch up and slow her down!!! Shes getting to big. Also took 3 of the CFL's out so i now only have 3 cfls in the cab. Shes getting to big on me lol...

111201.png

She has recovered from the transplant and is doing awesome! Shes looking a lot better since the transplant and CalMag dosage. She is almost to big for my box!!! I believe i will give her another CalMag watering in a few days.

Just wanted to let everyone know LSD has showed sex this week and SHE is a confirmed female now! I love feminized seeds! =) She is getting huge! She will be cloned very soon. If my darn Papaya's would hurry up...

Update!!

Like i said she has showed sex! She is all the way in the light at this point. She has rapid growth since i transplanted to the 5 gallon pot and added Cal/Mag to get feeding. Also added a 2-2-4 of NPK at around 15% normal strength to her last watering. Just too give her a boost and refresh the older soil. PPM of the feeding was only around 450. So glad i figured the problem out. Papaya's didnt have a Calcium problem at this stage with my soil mix. LSD has been different in this stage and has really used the Calcium in the soil i guess... Oh well rapid growth and no more dead spots on the lower leaves! I will take it!

Also i topped the 2 tops again to slow growth. The rest have just about caught up. The now 4 main tops in the middle are around 5 inches tall now. Crazy how fast they grow.

111901.png

111902.png

gotta love females!! cant live without them :)

oooo little over a week since the last update - should be some good growth ehhhh? :) :popcorn::nomo:

Haha! Yes yes! Time for an update! I actually took a pic earlier today to post and almost forgot until you posted! Shes in my tent under my HPS on 50% dimmer until my dry room gets empty. She sure has grown! I almost just started flowering her shes so pretty lol. But i said no no im going to stick to the plan and clone her. I might start some seeds and do two flowering grows at once. I want some different strains to harvest. I have a white rhino and white widow seeds i might do separate from the 2 LSD clones is kinda my plan. We will see!

Here she is! At least 4 ft tall now..... Maybe a little under.

11261.png

Around the 25-30 day mark she started showing sex. It actually surprised me as i was looking at her and i was like WOW shes already showing sex.

I took some clones and now have them in my aero cloner! The pump is heating the water up quite a bit. I hope its ok that the temperature is im sure around 80 degrees. I have it running 24/7.

I hope to see roots in 10 days!!! Cross your fingers for me! My girl is getting soooooo big. Everyone that uses the aero cloner usually has 100% success rate so i hope mine are the same!

Back
Top Bottom