Barneys Farm LSD - Soil Mother - 600 Watt HPS

25-30 days on a 18/6 schedule? I thought I remembered hearing 4-6 weeks on a veg schedule, but I forgot. thanks.

subbed man,haven't germed my lsd yet,but i did have a chance to smoke some,very nice stuff.I look forward to growing it,when space permits

good job on the cloner,make sure to clean it very thoroughly between rounds,I have been lackluster in cleaning mine and it has bit me before.

breal, Every plant is different. I was shocked she showed so fast myself. It could have been longer im not really sure to be honest. I really just planted her and didnt pay much attention to anything as im only cloning her.

LSD clones are starting to get little white "bumps" on the stem! Im hoping this is the start of roots!!! Im getting excited! If all these clones root i dont know what im going to do! Guess ill take the strongest ones. I have 2 rooms now and was going to do 2 flower rooms but thinking im going to do a veg room and flower room. Ill see once things get going! My flower room is all setup and everything ready for plants. Sure wished i had some girls ready to throw in there..... I will be more prepared next grow so i can keep the cycle going hopefully!

Ive been thinking about flowering my LSD plant since im not going to keep her as a mother plant anymore. These clones have at least 4-6 weeks before they are ready to flip so I can get a good flowering start on my LSD. I can always move her over to my veg room to finish the last few weeks of flowering since im not going to scrog her or anything. I sure hate to just chop her down......

Update!

Ok everyone so i went ahead and switched my big girl to flowering yesterday. Deviating from my plans a little... I figure this one will be almost finished by the time the other clones get ready anyway. Im not sure if my clones are going to take in my aero cloner as the temps have been getting very hot =( ..... I need to get a smaller pump or bigger reservoir i believe. I have them running 24 hours so that doesnt help either... Either way! I wanted some LSD bud in 2 months so i went ahead and flowered her. She was to pretty to chop... Im not going to do any training or try not to! Im not going to cut any fans or anything just let her go! We will see how it goes

Here she is!

120714.png

Please do c526!!!

What im working with:
315 GPH Submersible Pump
9 EZ clone jet sprayers
5 gallon bucket
2 inch netpots with inserts for clones

Last time i ran aquashield and some supertrive in the cloner. I ran it 24 hours and the water would get really hot. Some leaves at the end started getting brown spots. The stems had a little slimmy substance on them about 4 days after i took them but the aquashield took care of it finally. The water was just way to hot. The water smelled bad when i stopped putting aquashield in it..... Those temps was growing all kinds of pathogens im sure.

Help!!!!! =)

They did start to get bumps on them and very small growth so i know the roots were coming. I kinda gave up on them when i saw the black spots....

heres the sprayer i have

114116.JPG

glad to try

I am assuming you are cutting at a growth node and all of that??

your pump is a bit bigger than mine,Im sure it just blasts water.those things need to be pulled apart and cleaned after every cutting run,pvc,hoses,pump filter everything sterile.even the net pots and pucks

are you using R.O or tap?? powder or jell rooting compound?
believe it or not,tap water seems to work well,and if you look at this chart,(my city water)it shows why.Its full of bloom nutrient

Source of sample Temperature
(° F) Silica 17
(SiO2) Iron 0.60
(Fe) Manganese 0.113
(Mn) Calcium 91
(Ca) Magnesium 21
(Mg) Sodium and 32
potassium 356
(Na + K) Bicarbonate 74 22 314
(HCO3) Sulfate 9.0
(SO4) Chloride 0.4
(Cl) Fluoride 1.0
(F) Nitrate 420
(NO3) Dissolved Solids 292
(Residue at 180°C) Hardness as CaCO3
Carbonate Non- 22
carbonate Total 314

If you find that the pump is warming the water to much,then try a timer set it to shut off 15 minutes every hour,ive had to do this myself

I would clean it all up,make new cutts and put 2 gallons of tapwater(more water keeps pump cool) add some aquasheld and some bloom nutrients,maybe 3ml gal turn it on and watch it go

if ya need to use ro,then add 5ml gal bloom, aquashield never a need to set ph in the cloner,the roots are not eating,they are just growing

brown,slimy or gym socks is not a good sign and indicates rot,I know the smells.

low level light and some humidity.

Thanks for the information! This is pretty much what im doing except for the timer. I may have to try that next round. I use tap water but mine is very low ppm at around 80. How often do you change your water? Like i said after about 6 days my water smelled like gym socks the dreaded root rot smell from the high temps.

I also took some rockwool and soil clones from LSD the same time i put the others in the aero cloner. I checked them today and i do have 3 confirmed clones with roots! LSD lives on! =) To be honest im actually liking cloning with rockwool now...

I also germinated 3 seeds for my next grow.
  • Kera Venice Beach Afghan
  • Vision White Widow
  • Green House White Rhino

I germinated 24 hours in a shotglass of water and then into rockwool cubes pHed to 5.8. Fingers crossed! My plan for my next grow is 4 total plants with the above 3 and a LSD clone. I will take clones from all four before I switch to flower in 30-45 days.

The Venice beach afghan and White rhino have sprouted. Still waiting on the WW. Hope all 3 make it! I have roots on 2 soil clones and 1 rockwool clone so far of LSD.

My LSD flowering girl is doing amazing! Shes 5 ft tall right now and still stretching!

Quick update! All of my soil and rockwool clones took!! Amazing! I have 3 soil and 3 rockwool LSD clones that rooted!

Transplanted Venice beach afghan and White rhino to soil now that roots are coming out of rockwool! Very happy with these two seeds and are going VERY strong. The Vision WW seed on the other hand i dont believe is going to do anything... I will keep it in there for at least 5 more days.

That makes 5 out of 6 of my seeds i ordered that sprouted and doing good. All 6 seeds were from different seed banks. I really loved the Barneys farm and Nirvana seed. They grew so fast and strong! I know one seed cant tell anything but i will order from them again!

I'm growing out some Dr.G right now. I've heard less than stellar reviews with Barneys but they are dealing with some intense genetics and heavy sativas. I'm really digging your set up so far and sweet cloner too! I would love to see what your LSD brings you. Subbed!

Welcome everyone!

Thanks J189RFC! Yes the LSD was a very strong seed! It grew amazing. Stick around and hopefully she stacks on the weight... If i dont run out of room on her LOL.. Shes so big.

As far as the cloner i have to do something different to lower temps. To be honest i had 100% success rate on my 6 clones that went into rockwool and soil so i will most likely do that again next round. Maybe ill try the aero cloner again when i get the kinks worked out.

Pics tonight!!!

Welcome everyone!

Thanks J189RFC! Yes the LSD was a very strong seed! It grew amazing. Stick around and hopefully she stacks on the weight... If i dont run out of room on her LOL.. Shes so big.

As far as the cloner i have to do something different to lower temps. To be honest i had 100% success rate on my 6 clones that went into rockwool and soil so i will most likely do that again next round. Maybe ill try the aero cloner again when i get the kinks worked out.

Pics tonight!!!

my aercloner works fantastic with warmer temps - i let my water get 78-85 and i have no issues - I know warmer is better for cloning - I was using two liter bottles to keep it cold in the summer and then stopped - i got better clones with better roots in the warmer water - just my .02 lol

Back
Top Bottom