Beauty & The Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Extreme

Re: Beauty & the Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

4 of these seeds refuse to come up , hoked about the soil and the seed was just soft but no sign of life both colorado cookies so im bit annoyed about that . they where all done the same way :hmmmm:

Re: Beauty & the Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

Nutty give them more time mate will defo pop up.every bean iv had from dutch passion has germed.so 100 percent germ rate anyway;)

So which ones have not germed mate? Have u thrown them away.did u check inside the seed?;)

P1080707.JPG

Sorry to see this mate i always soak in water and then tissue never fails.im popping 2 cookies next so see if they germ ok for me;)

Il have to get u sorted with another cookie bean mate cnt have u been disapointed before the journey has even properly began;)

i ha some soil n my shed and im thinking a fucking cat has pissed on it , i remember chasing cats out of there when i left the door open

CAT drench eh? :!9: sorry...High Brix joke. make sure you get rid of the lincoln logs too :)

Hi nutty mate here is 2 auto colorado cookies i tried. been in a glass of water for 24 hours just looked both cracked with slight taproot out;) so into tissue;) here they are
20160328_220130.JPG
nowt wrong with these beans mate iv never had a problwm with dutch passion beans. 100 percent all the way;)

i will email you in a bit , im thinking the cats pissed wiped them out , mate i ordered some dutch passion orange bud last night :) regulars , hoping to to clone then reverse :thumb: gonna mainline them in the small room ,

i honestly need to get a system going every soil every feed every every thing is different i do lol and i never write jack shit down , , the caravan is getting a total refit this week , there will be three rooms , clones/ seedlings ,.......veg .....and flower gonna run autos long side the veg , making the most of my space and im gonna start learning what these girls enjoy and their dislikes :thumb:

Sounds awsome nutty mate cnt wait to see the new set up;) and orange buds sound delicious;) good job

this i the plant i had a practice spray on ,to be honest sprayed it about 5 times balls every where lol so it works

P1080740.JPG
P1080740.JPG
P1080741.JPG
P10807431.JPG

heres the dp autos

P1080748.JPG
P1080749.JPG
P1080750.JPG
P1080751.JPG
P1080752.JPG

and this is a random seed i found n my wallet after a party lol

P1080753.JPG

Happy young ones mate.give it 5 weeks theyl be monsters;) my automazar is 6 weeks old tmz she is now the biggest tallest bitch in my tent she is huge.u will see tmz when update my grow.these seeds dont mess about mate;)

Back
Top Bottom