Beauty & The Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Extreme

Re: Beauty & the Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

there is link in my sig where i reversed an auto last year and made over 600 seeds :thumb:

I reversed and self pollinated the dark devil I've got going right now. I can see seeds in the buds but I don't think it'll be anywhere near 600. :thumb: I'll be more than pleased with thirty or forty. :)

Re: Beauty & the Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

I have just started reversing my first plant and hope I get as good as you. Some day it would be nice to have a couple thousand seeds and just go on a walk through the little town where that I live by and just poke seeds into the ground randomly all over just to freak people out when all these plants start popping up. Be like Johnny Appleseed. :laughtwo:

Ha ha hemi quality.and welcome. Best of luck with ya seed making mate ;)

Subbed to this and your Auto Flower Topping thread Beast. Sucking up info as I try to get back into growing. Ive started some beans and taken some pic...I'll decide later if I ever post my grow log of shame :/

Thanks to you both for sharing this with us!

:goodjob:

Mouser welcome. And thanks respect;). And we all have to start somewere;) best to get a journel going then others can see and help if needed;)

3 young babies coming into the world , hard to see but defo on the way

P1080661.JPG
P1080662.JPG
P1080663.JPG
P1080664.JPG
P1080665.JPG
P1080666.JPG

Hello young ones;) good job nutty mate. And ur defo gna enjoy these beans.there gna bring u alot of top quality buds;)

i took away the led that was straight above them , im not topping these either , want to see them in their full glory , i have marked of 11 weeks on my dairy roughly harvest time then another few weeks after that for seeds :thumb:

Nutty leaving untopped there gna grow tall.bet they grow bigger than any auto u have grown before.these beans are monsters;)

Automazar is a great plant mate mine is 5 weeks old tmz she is growing well;)

In my auto topping 1600w led grow mate;) she was topped at the 4 th node;) page 122 last updated pics of her.but is update tmz for that grow;)

Back
Top Bottom