Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Ahhh shit! New journal and perpetual journey from my man bilbo! What’s up cuz! Looking forward to starting off with you here and growing old togetha :rofl:

Looking good in here my man! Keep em green
Haha. Yer this is now my permanent perpetual journey!. Cant see myself not ever being at 420mag tbh.

Day 23 Flower Spike (Strawberry banana)

She is looking nooooice. She got a good stripping today. She may not look like it but thats just cos of how stacked she is. Those nodes are super tight so im expecting some real nugs of fun out of her. Topped up her soil as the top roots (which were like fingers btw lol) were beginning to be exposed.
The frost she's building is insane and she's beginning to stink already. Need to get a carbon filter in ASAP. Ive moved the light up a bit cos one or 2 top leaves began to taco and the other girls are really beggining to get their stretch on. At this point i got a feeling ill be re-arranging them so that all the ammys are on one side under one light and the rest which are for the most part indica dominant under the other so I can accomodate for the sativa stretch with the more easily adjustable light.

Day 3 Flower Amnesika, Black sugar, Cinderberry

The Amnesika2.0's are looking gooood. Definitely some sativa leaners though, they are getting their stretch on. I am glad I have amnesia heavy girls as it goes. Topped up these girls soil aswell and gave all of my girls a water with some great white, next week ill chuck some molasses in all of their feeds.

Black Sugar and Cinderberry look beautiful after their strips. Got an indie leaning Black sugar it seems. Cinderberry looks like a straight 50/50 mayyybe 55/45 indica. Can't wait to see the nugs they push out!!!

Day 1 from seed Girl scout crack + Crit Jack

Got another lil monster above ground!. Say hello to Peanut the Critical Jack named after her donor lol. Gonna give the girl scout crack a few days under that dome then she is off!. She's getting a move on but i dont think she's stretchy. Will see in a day or 2 though if I have to put another platform under em.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. PEACE!!!!

Oh almost forgot!
Black Sugar clone!
took a lil swing at a quick cloning. Just cut it and chucked it in some soil with some mycos sprinkled on the bottom and chucked a bottle hat on it lol. Im not expecting miracles just a lil test to see if it works. Before the younglins get to flower I will be taking clones properly probably with rockwool.

Haha. Yer this is now my permanent perpetual journey!. Cant see myself not ever being at 420mag tbh.

I think I have found my forever home as well on the net! 420 is the place to be with an amazing group of people!

On to the grow your killing it bilbo! The babies are sprouting up Happy the flowering ladies are lovely and everything seems to be steaming right along!

The flowers on strawberry look like they are off to a healthy start!

Keep em green brotha

I think I have found my forever home as well on the net! 420 is the place to be with an amazing group of people!

On to the grow your killing it bilbo! The babies are sprouting up Happy the flowering ladies are lovely and everything seems to be steaming right along!

The flowers on strawberry look like they are off to a healthy start!

Keep em green brotha
Thanks big man! I can not wait to see what the strawberry banana does! Shes a 9-10 week strain though which is a biiit long but F### it lol

Your girls are looking amazing Bilbo! What the hell you giving Spike? Shes praying super hard in every pic lol. I gotta stick around for this one, some killer genetics!
:passitleft: Some killer Blue Dream by HSO a friend of mine grew. Passing left...

Your girls are looking amazing Bilbo! What the hell you giving Spike? Shes praying super hard in every pic lol. I gotta stick around for this one, some killer genetics!
:passitleft: Some killer Blue Dream by HSO a friend of mine grew. Passing left...
Just love and affection. Plus a whooole lotta light :D. How you doing cav! Yer I cant say theres a one of these that im looking forward to less than the rest.

Just love and affection. Plus a whooole lotta light :D. How you doing cav! Yer I cant say theres a one of these that im looking forward to less than the rest.
I'm doing pretty good brother, thanks for asking. Seems all is going pretty good for you over there as well lol. I was trying to pick a favorite from your list to root for, but couldn't pick one. They all sound extremely good!

Got another lil monster above ground!. Say hello to Peanut the Critical Jack named after her donor lol.
output.png

Is it weird that I can hear your voice saying your updates now? Just the way you spell some words your voice pops right up. Hello I'm weird, hahahaha o_O
Its funny you say that cos I do that on purpose a lot of the time lol. I actually have pretty good spelling etc. But I will misspell a word sometimes cos thats how I would say it.

I'm doing pretty good brother, thanks for asking. Seems all is going pretty good for you over there as well lol. I was trying to pick a favorite from your list to root for, but couldn't pick one. They all sound extremely good!
Yer everythings ticking along nicely right now. Yer its definitely a tough one lol. The strawberry nana has been kicking ass since day one though!.

Back
Top Bottom