Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

Tamir, I ordered a collapsible hanging rack that is located in my walk in closet at my house, not my grow site. RH is kept at 30 percent plus or minus 10 fluctuation normal. Walmart actually sells a small dehumidifier I run in case of rain. Most important part the room is sealed so I pull in from neighboring air conditioned room easier controlling RH and temp which I keep at 74. so basic box idea just using a closet. To test if done I push slightly on side of bud. If the bud stay indented from finger still to wet. If it returns to normal its good to go. If I go by stem snap they are to dry and start getting harsh. Not to mention a q looks like a half z!

Thanks Dank..

This is my main concern right now.. I'll be mad if I came all this way to
Screw things up..the sad part is, my ladies seem so ready but is only day 38 of flower. Still have atleast another 30 days. I'm prolly going to pull a branch every couple weeks so I can perfect the drying/curing process, oh and get a little sample of my first ever grow. Lol

Here are the replacement plants for the two I am about harvest. (one has been harvested already) . They are all blackberry. The 2 larger ones are 5 weeks veg and in flower for 1 week. Pistols are evident in veg so these things stretch and bud within 7 days of switch. like my previous both the plants are topped and fimmed. The only difference is I did not defoliate or strip like I did before. There are also 2 smaller plants in there, both BB of course, and they are in 12/12 for about 17 minutes right now..lol. 4 week veg on these guys.

new_generation_028.jpg

new_generation_027.jpg

new_generation_037.jpg

new_generation_035.jpg

new_generation_033.jpg

Yea I'm going by trich color so I can actually learn what to look for. They all seem clear to me under my loupe. yea I will definitely wait til they are fully mature. Just gotta get this drying/cure shit down before I ruin my crop. Need to free up my flower tent. I have 2 more plants in veg and about 6-8 clones going now. Gotta time my next seeds better

Yea I'm going by trich color so I can actually learn what to look for. They all seem clear to me under my loupe. yea I will definitely wait til they are fully mature. Just gotta get this drying/cure shit down before I ruin my crop. Need to free up my flower tent. I have 2 more plants in veg and about 6-8 clones going now. Gotta time my next seeds better
What size loupe are you using? I have found that a 30x loupe doesn't work for me and colors can even be hard to see under a 60x. For sure at least have a 60 - 100x loupe for viewing trich colors. There are 2 videos on youtube titled "how to properly dry cannabis for successful curing" and "how to cure you cannabis harvest" by Chester Copperpot. These are more or less the exact methods I use and it works awsome! More importantly he explains the points behind the process.:roorrip:

What size loupe are you using? I have found that a 30x loupe doesn't work for me and colors can even be hard to see under a 60x. For sure at least have a 60 - 100x loupe for viewing trich colors. There are 2 videos on youtube titled "how to properly dry cannabis for successful curing" and "how to cure you cannabis harvest" by Chester Copperpot. These are more or less the exact methods I use and it works awsome! More importantly he explains the points behind the process.:roorrip:

Yea I'm using a 30x loupe. I will definitely invest in a stronger magnifying glass. On some real detective shit. I will definitely check those videos out. Thanks man

Check out usb cameras as well Tamir. Cheap and quite good. Walmart has kids microscopes that are tits too!

I've never heard of a USB camera. I'll definitely check it out.

I've never heard of a USB camera. I'll definitely check it out.

Here's an example of a pic with a usb camera that I was hand holding but its actually a microscope too, notice how pretty with a tint on purple on the leaves and the pores on the leaves starting to show..... huh?? hey what the heck are those balls on my girl, dammit not another he-she. Ah well 2 out of 4 were hermie the other 2 are beautiful young ladies. :wood: I bought this camera cause I was having trouble sexing my plants. No wonder depending on which way you look they could be flowers or balls. To the compost bin they go. @ 25" one week into flower.

Cheers
Picture_007192.jpg

Here's an example of a pic with a usb camera that I was hand holding but its actually a microscope too, notice how pretty with a tint on purple on the leaves and the pores on the leaves starting to show..... huh?? hey what the heck are those balls on my girl, dammit not another he-she. Ah well 2 out of 4 were hermie the other 2 are beautiful young ladies. :wood: I bought this camera cause I was having trouble sexing my plants. No wonder depending on which way you look they could be flowers or balls. To the compost bin they go. @ 25" one week into flower.

Cheers
Picture_007192.jpg

That's a clean pic.... Even though I'm not into she males.. Lol sorry I know the pain ur feeling. I will definitely look into that camera. Off to thE bay I go!!

Oh no bob! So sorry for your loss! Great oic though thanks for sample! Radio shack carriers the non brand but aresame construction. Amazon has jewelersloupes with light built on. All very affordable!

Thanks man - I'm sure you've been there. Kinda sucks the purple was just starting too... This one pretty much is a male now, I have another I pulled, true hermie - big ass top cola with balls.... I'm over it, wife will do the duties and cut them up and put them in the compost bin. I have them isolated and they don't smell like the females do, no skunky smell at all, they smell but way different and not near as danky skunk. I'm all organic so not a chemical smell that was surprising...

Your girls looking pretty there ready to harvest!

a lot of amazing pics, the day law change here, i fill my garden, my neighbor, her neighbor and my entire island

Very good job as i can see, growing of course but trimming and curing seems to be very easy for you !!

Back
Top Bottom