Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

IMG_20140522_201203.jpg

As you can see doesn't take long to fill it up. I'm happy with everything so far. I find myself a lot more patient this grow compared to those from years ago. Feels really good!

This garden is roughly 60 days old from 2 clones and a few seeds

Thanks CA215! This grow has been one good experience! Only the very tips of a few leaves have yellowing into 5-6 week of flower. That will be taken as a good sign I'm doing something right :Namaste:

The 1000 watt was on loan to a friend who wanted to grow. He freaked out and harvested after only 4 weeks of flower. So sad. I refuse to help him any longer...lol. Light came back and all of a sudden I see mite signs. Caught it and they are under control. So far this guy has given me mites and gnats! Some people just shouldn't grow!

for sure Pittbull! Ive never had an issue with them personally but I see their rating is dropping. Im sticking to blackberry and will mix in the diesel wreck for some variety. I really really like pearl and cheese as well so they will be in the future. Good thing is I can get clones from a good clean garden. Blackberry guy came by and loved it! He said" any strains I have are yours too". Now that's a good dude!

Thanks for stopping in guys! Fun to share with people. Being in a non mmj state you cant really show off like I like to...lmao!

:peace:

Now that is a good dude. I wish I knew anyone 1/4th of that.

Back
Top Bottom