Blue Cheese Clone By Seedsman

thisismyfirsttime

Here's my second journal blue ice o.g and blue cheese clones. Haven't done photos before but I'm going to give it a crack, wish me luck! @Ganjagrandaddy @Jack420

My set up:
1.5*1.5*2m tent
Viper Spectra 700parr 700w LED
2* 2 or 3 gallon pots I'm honestly not sure.
Coco coir medium
Hygen nutes.
18/6

IMG_20200328_190936.jpg
IMG_20200328_190934.jpg
IMG_20200328_190932.jpg

Hey guys just ran into a small problem, when I had the smaller tent lowering the led was easy, now I have the 2 meter high tent I can't lower it with my current equipment however I had an idea not sure if it's stupid or not...

Instead of lowering the light what if I increased the light intensity? I have it set to manufactures specs for young veg as in the photo below however I'm worried as the clones are only a few days old but have shown no signs of improvement(droopy leaves and no recovery on the yellow leaves), with the above photos should I cut off the yellow leaves on the ice OG to help stimulate new growth?

I was told no nutes for a few days just pH water of 6 but I wanted to mix up some veg nutes to help them along maybe tomorrow or Wednesday (currently Monday night) however not sure how soon is too soon and clones are 50$ ea here so it's a waste if I kill them...
Screenshot_20200330-221205.png

Gave them half str nutes yesterday and today one has white mould on the stem, the other one seems alright the flowers are a bit yellow, I'm thinking I might toss the ice o.g and get another one growing with my seeds that are coming next week. I'm not seeing much change in them and I'm worried I fed them too early.
IMG_20200403_181222.jpg
IMG_20200403_181215.jpg

Okay so 3 weeks in and IV been giving her week 1 nutes to try keep her online with the newly sprouts but that's obviously not going to work but the purple in the stems is reducing which is great I was feeding her the wrong nutrients and she stunted a little but hopefully we will see more progression now.
IMG_20200421_095233.jpg
IMG_20200421_095229.jpg
IMG_20200419_202619.jpg

Does anyone know why my leaves are curling? (Pics are at the bottom) I thought it was over watering however I dropped back from 1 LTR over a week and a bit ago to 500mls and IV still got the same issue?

The Top leaves are finally coming out the way they should however I'm also worried about the purple stem.
MVIMG_20200502_092035.jpg
I believed it was a nitro k deficiency because I was feeding it seeding a seedling/clone nutrient mix for 2-3 weeks rather than the week 1 and then week 2 nutrient mixes it should of had but I thought after a week and a half it would have improved. @Jack420 @Ganjagrandaddy
MVIMG_20200502_085940.jpg
MVIMG_20200502_085935.jpg

ouch !. looks like maybe too much feed in the media maybe. Give them a good flush out with ph water and tey to reset the medium. The purple can be a lot of things but some are simply a temp drop during the lights off times or genetic so dont worry there too much. The twisting leaves could be the signal of too hot a mix. Once medium is flushed out . start on half strength at most and see how they go. good luck

Damn I'll go put it in the 18ltr pot and then flush it to be safe. Maybe in an 18ltr pot it will do better with 1ltr of mixture instead of 500mls in the 3 gal it's in now?? I'm surprised as my last plants had barely any roots to them when pulled them so I was assuming I may have been able to keep the grow in the 3gal pot

Sorry meant to add an up potting too. this can be a sign of becoming root bound too. . give those roots lots of space to start spreading out. This could also set the feed back to rights.

The blades on the fan leaves are all over the place, some have 2, some have 1 and some have 7 (see pic for example). Is this a problem??

Attachments

• IMG_20200506_214631.jpg
    IMG_20200506_214631.jpg
    635.8 KB · Views: 181
Dont worry too much about the fingers on the leaves. It will be genetic only. soon sort themselves into solar panels. some will be sugar leaves that only work with the bud growth too later on in flowering. even mutations from time to time but they all do a similar job . looks ok

Pots still cool and moist to the touch. I lowered her away from the light too and I'm tossing up wether to go an extra 2 weeks on this same nute lot or just to jump to week 5 as I should be on the 16th to start the flowering nutes and change the light spectrum I will water tomorrow with my Royal gorilla autos.

MVIMG_20200512_180810.jpg

She's growing wild with new branches everyday. Don't know if I should keep her in veg and let the smaller shoots grow out a bit or turn it now and let nature take it's course but if I do flip her I'll have heaps of popcorn buds and if I don't flip her I'm adding a week or two grow time to my schedule so idk...
MVIMG_20200521_085604.jpg

Back
Top Bottom