Blue Dream In ProMix From Seed, August 2016

How longs it take till theyre thirsty??
Time before last I gave them 36oz and were thirsty in 5 days. This time I gave them 48oz and might reduce back to 36oz. I want to stay on FF schedule the best I can. Great Day!!

This plant required 2 gallons every 4 days like clock work. That was in a 5 gallon smart pot. Now that I'm in a 20 gallon smart pot, I have watered once with 5 gallons and I'm not sure exactly how long it will be until I have to water/feed again. It won't hurt my feelings if I only have to water/feed once a week.

I wonder what the difference is, why mine dont get as thirsty as yours. Its got to be your 1000w HPS versus my 600w hps. And your fabric pots. 85 degress is too hot. I waterd last on the 21st and it still a few more days. Nice to grow your own smoke huh Monsignor!!
Great Day!!

Wow your baby looks beautiful!! It's really nice to come back after 2 months and see your plant transform into a goddess :cheer:

Also, those PVC frames for the airborne SmartPots are brilliant!!! I will definitely build something like that for the two plants I currently have in SmartPots.

Can't wait to see harvest pictures, I know you will love your Blue Dream :bravo:

Wow your baby looks beautiful!! It's really nice to come back after 2 months and see your plant transform into a goddess :cheer:

Also, those PVC frames for the airborne SmartPots are brilliant!!! I will definitely build something like that for the two plants I currently have in SmartPots.

Can't wait to see harvest pictures, I know you will love your Blue Dream :bravo:

FRIZZ!!!! You're back!!! I was so worried!!! Thank you very much for your compliments.

I wonder what the difference is, why mine dont get as thirsty as yours. Its got to be your 1000w HPS versus my 600w hps. And your fabric pots. 85 degress is too hot. I waterd last on the 21st and it still a few more days. Nice to grow your own smoke huh Monsignor!!
Great Day!!

I was finally able to get that heat down to the 70-75 range. They really never got above 79 in flowering.

Thank you all for tagging along!!! This will be my final post and will conclude this grow journal. My first grow has been very exciting and I have learned a TON!!! I am probably two weeks from putting my next 3 plants into staggered flower. Thank you all for hanging out for the ride and helping me so much along the way.

Feel free to follow along in my Laboratory of Cannabis Madness where I do all kinds of awesome things in the name of CannaScience the hillbilly way!!!

Here are the labs test results for my flower:

420-magazine-mobile190350618.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1410287530.jpg

Hello Monsignor and congrats on the harvest! Awesome stuff the lab huh!! I wrote the name down and googling. I want to test mine too! How much Monsignor??? Your thc content is 15.8 or 16.5? And clean as can be!!!! Nice job!! Great day and hope to see you again. Have a great summer Monsignor. 4D

Very cool!!! If I might ask, how much did it cost to get the lab test done? I have one of the DIY test kits, but haven't used it yet. It would be cool to compare the two methods! Either way congratz on your harvest again and way to keep pushing boundaries!! :bravo:

P.S. I would like to join you on Ark but my video card went kapoot a couple weeks ago so I have been drifting by with a lower-end one....I'll pop by your server once I get a replacement :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom