Blueberry - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Thank greatwhite makes me feel im doing something right, been reading everything i can for about 5 months

I hear ya bud. I did the same thing, research for months. There is so much to cover and so much contradicting information out there. I got through my first grow though, and then buried my research again for 3-4 months and have been pretty happy and confident through this grow so far.

I hear ya bud. I did the same thing, research for months. There is so much to cover and so much contradicting information out there. I got through my first grow though, and then buried my research again for 3-4 months and have been pretty happy and confident through this grow so far.

Yeah ive covered alot and always find something new to cover. But yeah hopefully i produce some grade A im pretty confident i can pluse with the help of 420 community

Little update on the humidity and temperature in my humidity dome. Ive had it in darkness till it sprouts

420-magazine-mobile36762723.jpg

Unless i should use the light for germination?

First grow critical kush organic
Critical Kush - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

I germinate my plants on a table infront of a sunny window then at night i would keep them under a table lamp for warmth. I had nothing that i do now when i first started growing my ladies except the plants themselves.

That is the way i have germinated all my house and garden plants i have ever grown tbh and it has never failed to grow a good seed. 100% success rate doing that. Was 3 for 3 with the weed seeds I had too. 24 hours of constant light is what i always have done. You just gotta change that when they sprout to 18/6 or 20/4 whichever you prefer. Also make sure the soil stays moist if you really do use a table lamp, it can dry the soil up surprisingly fast.

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

I germinate my plants on a table infront of a sunny window then at night i would keep them under a table lamp for warmth. I had nothing that i do now when i first started growing my ladies except the plants themselves.

That is the way i have germinated all my house and garden plants i have ever grown tbh and it has never failed to grow a good seed. 100% success rate doing that. Was 3 for 3 with the weed seeds I had too. 24 hours of constant light is what i always have done. You just gotta change that when they sprout to 18/6 or 20/4 whichever you prefer. Also make sure the soil stays moist if you really do use a table lamp, it can dry the soil up surprisingly fast.

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow
Ok thanks for the input i think i will just use my small led light that came with my humidity dome keep it on 24/7 till sprout and give it sum mists of water for added moisture

First grow critical kush organic
Critical Kush - Organic Soil - 600W LED - First Grow

Will do, ill be running GSC, Cheese #1, Vanilla kush, Cotton candy and pineapple chunk. Ill do coco under a perfect sun 1000 led. All AN ph perfect nutes.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom