Budworshipper's CFL Auto Flowering Small Cabinet Journal

I'm with you there - that's why I decided to keep everything organic. I went pretty simple and it actually ended up being cheap just by luck. I'm really pleased with my progress so far and if everything keeps going this well I probably won't vary my methods too much.

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. My thoughts are with her and all of your family. I'm glad you were able to find some small relief with MJ. I really do believe it's a miracle plant, as hippyish as that sounds.

Best wishes to you and yours today :circle-of-love:

It has started fella, turkey massacre imminent..

Gotta get decs up soon, just gotta get lounge decorating finished.. That includes moving the tanks!!!..

Moved into a right dump to get better house for ill daughter... Just lounge and our bedroom to finish..

Time to get brushes out again today.. Doobie first tho

Today the auto #1 got a heavier watering, largest so far..

I used the feed mix again, but a watered down version.i had run off, which i wanted.
The ph of this solution was 6.6. The increase is probably due to the alkaline ash being used.

No ill effect has been noted since the addition of the ash.. Lets hope the girls are loving the trace elements is suppies.

I have dropped the shelf height too, to maintain distance from the bulb.

La diva has been kept nearer the bulb as she is only ickle '

Another question - my lawn has worm casts all over it, as it is wet here at the mo.. So can i harvest these casts and use them as a nutrient rich, organic feed ??... It has to contain the same stuff as worm farm castings, worm crap basically...or am i wrong ??..

I hope so because this stuff is packed full of good stuff. It would be another free and abundant organic ferilizer if so..

Worm castings are great for growing. I don't see anything wrong with harvesting some and adding them to your soil as long you know there aren't pesticides/weed killers, etc. that have been sprayed in your yard. Although I guess worms wouldn't be hanging out there if the soil wasn't a good quality. I know some people even add worms to their MJ pots.

My medium is about 40% worm castings :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thats what i was thinking of doing mono, kinda like a top dressing and let the watering sessions take the nutrients too the roots..

Thats the plan anyway lol.. Like rain washing it back into the soil is my thinking.

Cheers for input fella.. The auto#1 is really starting to get its growing legs on now..

Updated pics...

image5898.jpg
image5899.jpg

Thankyou mono, im chuffed too.. Just watched a video on youtube, of a 4 week old auto#1... Mine is alot bushier :yahoo:

Looks like the organic mix n nutes is suiting these young ladies

Gonna give em another water with fish poo later on..

After ive harvested some worm castings from lawn in a mo

Nice! Looking lovely and healthy. I am going with a similar methodology to your thinking. I let my water sit with compost for a day or two before I use it on the ladies, thinking that it will take up a lot of the nutrients and soak back into the soil as it would naturally when it rains and soil nutrients all leach around in the earth.

xx

Wow, you must have a ton of worms! That's a lot of poo from your yard. And to think I had to buy mine!

I had never used worm poo for anything before this grow and wasn't sure what to expect before I opened the bag. I was really pleasantly surprised by the texture. I couldn't resist sticking my hands in it. It felt so nice. Then I had the thought, "Yeah, I'm wrist-deep in poo... and it's wonderful!" :laughtwo:

I cant wait to see the results either mono, im just happy that my tight-wad approach to feeding is working so well so far :cheesygrinsmiley:

After all these amazing plants have covered the globe, only using what nature provided them.. Thats what im trying to emulate, but with more intensive feeding..

Back
Top Bottom