Candida CD-1, Bright Light: A Community Grow Journal

Hi bside - welcome to 420 Mag :ciao: and yes, that is a good question right now. They seem to have disappeared off the internet a bit. Their info site is still up but hasn’t been updated for many months. I’m holding out hope they will resurface at some point with a bunch of new stock :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I just finished reading sowperior's 25 page thread which led me here. I've got 2 CD-1's going atm and another 3 seeds in storage so I should be ok if they have disappeared. I'm looking at her to help my wife and I with our autoimmune diseases so every bit of info helps. I've also got some blueberry cookies going too so if they turn out a male one of the CD-1s will be getting a dusting.

I have 3 left - if they’re all viable, I have some time.

:goodluck: with the seed making. That sounds like a lot of fun!

I wonder how stable the genetics will stay, it’d be kind of a reversed backcross if you pollinate a different clone with it. I’m not sure what that produces in terms of genetic variation. I am pretty sure if you reverse a Fem and pollinate itself, it can re-introduce some genetic diversity. I don’t know for sure, so don’t quote me on any of this! Just curious if variations in the cannabinoid levels might result.
:hmmmm: :nomo: (I’m not looking it up now tho - I’m too tired and medicated :)

Definitely have to pot theses girls up early. This is 3 weeks from first breaking soil.

IMG_20200503_222120.jpg

Has anyone noticed any colour difference between the phenos? The 2 I have going atm have an identical structure but one is a lighter green than the other.

Hi bside, i haven’t. But I’ve only grown one inside and one outside. I definitely had 2 differnt phenos but their differences were in the structure. I think SHed grew 2 from seed when he stated growing them, i dont remember any anomaly in colours - but tht’s not 100%. He’s away a bit atm so we might not hear back on it for a while but when he gets here I’m sure he’ll chime in :)

i cant think of anyone else who has grown 2 different ones alongside each other.

I have three CD-1 on week 6 in a Dutch bucket system I built. They have been on 12/12 for a week now thanks to a 47 hour power outage. Would have liked to vegged them a couple more weeks. Took 5 clones before the flip.
CD-1 Bucket 1 5102020.jpg
CD-1 Bucket 2 5102020.jpg
CD-1 Bucket 3 5102020.jpg

I'll try and update every couple weeks.

Caddie

Thanks Amy I'll get a picture tonight (it's a.m. here). It's not a huge difference but one is definitely more of a lime green then the other.
Excellent, it will be good to see them :popcorn:
I have three CD-1 on week 6 in a Dutch bucket system I built. They have been on 12/12 for a week now thanks to a 47 hour power outage. Would have liked to vegged them a couple more weeks. Took 5 clones before the flip.

I'll try and update every couple weeks.

Caddie
They look great and great DIY setup! I have to go and look up Dutch bucket now :surf: I think I’ll always be a soil grower but these days I just cant get enough of reading about all sorts fo different ways to grow.

Thanks for posting them here Caddie :thumb: ... and bside :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom