Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

Assuming @Canuk Seeds is fine with this revision, I updated the first post in this thread.

Open to all registered members with us for at least three months and have at least one completed grow journal to reference, or have been here for over a year with over 420 posts.

I really thought hard about the Acupulco Gold, its on my bucket list, and would schedule into my sativa calendar, but the best I could do for floor space is 1 plant so that wouldn't really be fair to the spirit of the offer.
Its one of the five strains I chose, should be interesting 😊

Thanks for the tag @Regrowth but I can't get in on this one right now.
I just had to tear down my indoor grow spaces. I can only get the smaller one back up in a new location, and it'll be home to the Black Sugar comparative.
I've had some great plants from @Canuk Seeds though.

Money's on cement shoes hitting the bottom first 😂
Hard to say which was first as both had at least one drop immediately. Had one of each with cracked seed case and root popping so I put them all into wet paper towels in a baggie as they all dropped by this morning. Prolly going into soil tomorrow. Time to get the 2nd tent up!

Thanks for the opportunity, but as Jim Morrison famously said:
I grow outdoors, man​
The law don't know​
But the neighbors . . . understand​

(or something like that)

I'll be at it again next May.

I really thought hard about the Acupulco Gold, its on my bucket list, and would schedule into my sativa calendar, but the best I could do for floor space is 1 plant so that wouldn't really be fair to the spirit of the offer.
I hear you.

Thankyou @Canuk Seeds and @420 they arrived you are masters at delivering the goods 😉
Few more things to sort out then I will put these girls to the test :yahoo:
20231006_223057.jpg

20231006_213309.jpg

Evening all!:passitleft:I just wanted to chime in real quick and say thanks to both Stacie and @Canuk Seeds for letting me join in on the fun, it is much appreciated.:thanks:
I have to finish up both my current indoor and outdoor grows first then I'll be giving your seeds a go which should be around mid Nov. or early December if that's not a problem. As soon as I'm ready to start I'll create a journal to document their growth from seed to harvest as promised and we'll take things from there.;)

Thanks again @Canuk Seeds and have a green night everyone.:green_heart:

Evening all!:passitleft:I just wanted to chime in real quick and say thanks to both Stacie and @Canuk Seeds for letting me join in on the fun, it is much appreciated.:thanks:
I have to finish up both my current indoor and outdoor grows first then I'll be giving your seeds a go which should be around mid Nov. or early December if that's not a problem. As soon as I'm ready to start I'll create a journal to document their growth from seed to harvest as promised and we'll take things from there.;)

I’m in Cola…looking forward to this Canuck Seeds comparative grow. Cheers

Cola, now motivated to build the puzzle…maybe tomorrow during the UM game. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom