That's incredible bud building!

When is the best time to take a cutting on an auto? I've wondered and wanted to. I will try it next grow!
Before it flowers

Before it flowers
Thanks Joe, I'm keen to try this one of these days, possibly my next grow.
Great video Carm! Healthy looking plant you got there
Thank you 70's!
Love hearing your voice Carmen! So do they!
:love:
Your plants look awesome, really ,loads of healthy looking flowers. Your gonna have a great harvest
Thank you Old G :) Have you ever tried to take cuttings from autos? I'm excited to try.

I didn't even top my 21 day old auto's but may next time, I have removed fan leaves with no problem, maybe we are too careful with these auto's?
I'm still finding my way, but have you seen how some of the growers are mastering training autos? I have chatted with folks who have done the droughting and bud building on autos. There are several growers who top and train autos.

I've put these plants through their paces and so far so good, no nanners. I reckon they are mostly tough enough to handle this kind of training (touching wood for extra good fortune).

Research & development is what I am good at, well I try. Dr. Dingledorf

artur-tumasjan-IDbeTFgI9As-unsplash.jpg

I'm still finding my way, but have you seen how some of the growers are mastering training autos? I have chatted with folks who have done the droughting and bud building on autos. There are several growers who top and train autos.
From the really good auto growers I've seen, they have all mastered their medium and nutrients before they could show off their other growing skills.

I'm also trying to remember if any of the ones I'm thinking of are doing it in LOS... :hmmmm:

From the really good auto growers I've seen, they have all mastered their medium and nutrients before they could show off their other growing skills.
Do you think I am getting ahead of myself? I feel as if I incorporate droughting and back building into my training it will improve my yields. Of course there is risk attached too. These plants have had their issues already and so I am holding thumbs the additional stress doesn't throw them into hermie mode. My Gelato auto 1 is too far along for me to worry about seeds. Gelato auto 2 is fresh out the gates and it is up to the Parmesan to behave.

I'm also trying to remember if any of the ones I'm thinking of are doing it in LOS... :hmmmm:
Hmm Idk actually. Hands up LOS auto growers please. @Joe Brewster , you're an LOS auto grower aren't you?

Happy Monday and may you have an awesome start to a new week. Sun is shining, weather is sweet!

This is my Gelato auto 1. I'd give it another week I am guessing.

Here is Gelato auto 2. I am concerned about the droop guys and gals. If you can give me an idea of what could cause this other than a watering issue I'd be most grateful. This plant has not been on a swick. It has been top watered from the start.

This is the Parmesan auto. The first pic is an untouched bud, and the others are buds I snipped for the back building experiment.

Happy growing folks. Let's build buds!

Actually there is an organization called: budbuilders.org,
Oh my, I see that! I see someone is growing Ethos Zsweet Inzanity. One of my favourite strains was Inzane In The Membrane which they took off the market before offering Zsweet Inzanity. Yummm! Nice high!
Nice macro shot's of the gelato, cheers SSgrower
Thank you SSg :)

Joe Brewster[/USER] , you're an LOS auto grower aren't you?
When I grew outside, in the ground. The back-built bud was inside using 3-7part nutrients
Mom has some that she just waters, she can follow a recipe, but forget :eek: about a 3-7part nutrient schedule.

I grow all my inside cannabis with Holland secret & haven't grown outside since the loss of the big one

Do you think I am getting ahead of myself?
Only you can answer that question! I was just pointing out that it's difficult to perfect a growing technique if you're yet to sort out the medium/nutrients/watering system. No reason you can't try both at the same time, but it does make it difficult to diagnose any issues or know what works and what doesn't when there are a lot of spinning plates.

When I grew outside, in the ground. The back-built bud was inside using 3-7part nutrients
Mom has some that she just waters, she can follow a recipe, but forget :eek: about a 3-7part nutrient schedule.

I grow all my inside cannabis with Holland secret & haven't grown outside since the loss of the big one
Thank you Joe. How often and how many days apart did you snip for the back-built bud?

Back
Top Bottom