Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LED

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

Also question for you SCROG types: how late in bloom to you re-tuck them? I am 3 days in now and retucking. Was going to do another week or so then stip, does that seem good? Been growing for 15 years and never tried SCROG. Feel like a fresh noob again hehe

Haha it's nice I can finally throw some advice your way G. You've been instrumental in my skill development and I'm truly thankful!

You'll be tucking for the first couple weeks. Then she'll tell you to stop. She'll stiffen right up and refuse the bend. Anything longer than that and you'll tuck bud sites under the scrog and they'll be weak sucker buds.

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

Here is a panoramic with a cfl for better picture
image735.jpeg

She's bloody beautiful, Holmes!! Wow, first time SCROG, pfffff yea right. She looks like she's been grown by a seasoned vet.

:thumb:

Thanks for the advice and compliments. Hopefully I can go back to big buds and big GPW again this grow. Last one was poor yield and small buds only.

That's one beautiful hedge. :Namaste:

For the chiller question.
No, I don't have a chiller. I have never used one.
I have no trouble with my normal setups that way. However this is DWC, so maybe it will be a problem, not sure.
I am 24-29C in cabinet. My cabinets have intake holes in the floor around the reservoirs to keep them in colder air (hot air evacuated at top of cabinet) but my one gallon DWC does not. You think it will be too warm?
I had problems with temps in D.W.C AND HAD TO BUY A 1/10 HP chiller. That said, I am in the sub tropics, and growing in a tin shed.
My experience tells me that you may have some issues with nutrient temps, they tend to be equal to your room temps.
With the chiller you would be sweet temp wise. I only changed away from DWC for now to accommodate the room reno and our storm season, I'm paranoid about losing power and drowning my plants.:Namaste: Good luck.:high-five:

I measured the temps. Main reservoir is 24C so pretty good, but the small 1 gallon DWC is 27-28C and that seems pretty high. Perhaps I will switch from DWC and pump feed that one too. Just have to rig a feed and return.

A wise decision OG.
In my undercurrent grow the only way to ensure optimum temps was to purchase a chiller.
My system has been given a rest presently, storm season and power outages caused me to rethink my style.
I never had problems with pythium top feeding and recirculating.:Namaste:

Wow man. That's looking incredible! What Screen of Green you have there! My god man, you're killing it. I'll be over for supper :p

Wow. So beautiful man!

I sure wish I was close enough to chill. Man that would be awesome! You let me know if you ever head west and I'll let you know if I head east!

Back
Top Bottom