Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LED

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

Oh and note the Mars 2 "700" (360w) in my veg cabinet now :cool:
That replaced the 260w eshine that was there and the eshine joined the other two same lights in the bloom cabinet so it now has three x 260w real draw

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

0-12 on gift

Here are new pics from last night at 4 weeks of 12/12
Sorry about the quality of panorama. Note that I have changed the way the lights hang on the mover to get more even coverage.
image2235.jpeg
image2236.jpeg
image2237.jpeg
image2238.jpeg
image2239.jpeg
image2240.jpeg

Here is the veg cabinet showing the next generation and the one free seed auto I have going in veg cabinet.
image2243.jpeg

The poor jacks smack clone took its time so it is tiny but growing finally.

Here is closeup on fraggle skunk auto 4 weeks from seed
image2244.jpeg

Bonus pic of the next gen after 5 weeks veg (except for jacks smack. The little girl took weeks longer to root so much smaller)
image2863.jpeg

And close up of the auto now 5 weeks from seed:
image2865.jpeg

Subbed late as hell but love the set up, I'm growing a Bulk under a Mars 700 and 150 hps, any pointers?

For led try to get canopy as flat as you can for best yield. Good luck!

That's what I'm shooting for, also got a lil hps thrown in for supplementary lighting... Any idea on the smoke yet?

Back
Top Bottom