Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

Just a few pictures. I have the BPN nutes ready. My BPN grow chart and plan posted. 4 seedlings have broke soil. I am ready to Rock and Roll!!!!
:theband::party:
bpn_organic_nutes.JPG

bpn_charts_posted_2_.JPG

4 White Ruski Seedlings
4_white_ruski_seedlings.JPG

Very nice and clean. Looking forward to seeing some more sticky BPN gunge!

:thumb:

Thanks 420fied! Means a lot comming from you! I always hand wipe my grow room and clean all dust between grows. Knock on wood. I have not had any pest problems for the last 3 grows.

I am ready! I can't wait! I am going follow the nute program and take all advise I can get! Still have about a week to go before I will be adding any nutes!

Im not much of a soil grower but ill definitely watch you CF!

I'm not much of a soil grower either!!! I am happy to have you tag along my Magic City grow bro!!! I am totally getting into your comparison grow with the LED and HPS!!:high-five:

Looking forward to another great grow....I'm in again!:Namaste:

Me too and I am glad to have you along!! I can't wait to hear how your Mekong comes along!! Your advise on my first soil grow will be greatly appreciated!!! Just smoked some White Widow and I am completely wrecked!! Here I am.....stoned.....dreaming how great it would be to be a postman in Italy!!! :circle-of-love:

I'm not much of a soil grower either!!! I am happy to have you tag along my Magic City grow bro!!! I am totally getting into your comparison grow with the LED and HPS!!:high-five:

Me too and I am glad to have you along!! I can't wait to hear how your Mekong comes along!! Your advise on my first soil grow will be greatly appreciated!!! Just smoked some White Widow and I am completely wrecked!! Here I am.....stoned.....dreaming how great it would be to be a postman in Italy!!! :circle-of-love:

Hi CF :high-five:

Which FOX Farm soil are you using? FFOF has enough nutes in it for 30 day...so take it slow. I like soil..it's so...dirty! It's also way more forgiving than other mediums.
My Mekong is up....still trying to get her helmet off...I'll probably help her a bit. If I can find a place, she'll go outside.
Better study Italian a bit before you apply. :bravo:

Hi CF :high-five:

Which FOX Farm soil are you using? FFOF has enough nutes in it for 30 day...so take it slow. I like soil..it's so...dirty! It's also way more forgiving than other mediums.
My Mekong is up....still trying to get her helmet off...I'll probably help her a bit. If I can find a place, she'll go outside.
Better study Italian a bit before you apply. :bravo:

I am using the Fox Farm Organic in one of my small pots. I didn't say it yet on this journal. But the other 3 pots the seedlings are in Miricle Gro Organic. All the plants are starting out great. The only reason I used Miricle Gro was it was all I had at the time. I had to drive several miles to get to a place that sells a different brand of soil.

You say I could wait a month to Nute? I was only going to wait 2 weeks. I thought that would be the time fram. I would be repotting. I don't mind waiting.....

This is what I would say if I was an Italian Postal Worker....
Heres la vostra posta. Consente di avere rapporti sessuali!

How is that! Would I get the job? :high-five:

I am using the Fox Farm Organic in one of my small pots. I didn't say it yet on this journal. But the other 3 pots the seedlings are in Miricle Gro Organic. All the plants are starting out great. The only reason I used Miricle Gro was it was all I had at the time. I had to drive several miles to get to a place that sells a different brand of soil.

You say I could wait a month to Nute? I was only going to wait 2 weeks. I thought that would be the time fram. I would be repotting. I don't mind waiting.....

This is what I would say if I was an Italian Postal Worker....
Heres la vostra posta. Consente di avere rapporti sessuali!

How is that! Would I get the job? :high-five:

If your using Fox Farm Ocean Forest.....wait 30 days.
If your using Fox Farm Happy Frog.....go to it anytime with nutes...always go low the first couple of times. Ain't nothing wrong with Miracle Gro., but really watch out if you have the time release kind.

You would be arrested! Not hired......well it is Italy!:love:

If your using Fox Farm Ocean Forest.....wait 30 days.
If your using Fox Farm Happy Frog.....go to it anytime with nutes...always go low the first couple of times. Ain't nothing wrong with Miracle Gro., but really watch out if you have the time release kind.

You would be arrested! Not hired......well it is Italy!:love:

I have the Fox Farm Ocean. The local horticulture store only has that. That is the only alternative I have to MG Organic. When I repot into 5 gallon pots in 2 weeks. Does that mean I would wait 30 days from repotting to nute?:bitingnails:

subbed just because BPN is killing it right now

BPN is killing it!!! These nutes are strong I can tell. You can smell them through the containers! I wish I could have gotten the happy frog instead of ocean forrest. I would rather my plants eat BPN than the premix fox farm soil.:rocker:

plus happy frog is organic and contains mycorrhizae, which only helps your nutes get eaten better. You're right about the smell, but after time you get used to it and start to like it, some real nice potent nutrients.

The smell does not bother me at all. My wife has the nose of a hound dog!! She can smell anything from a mile away! She could not figure out why the unusual smell was coming from by our front door. When the nutes were delivered I left them there. After only a few minutes we discovered it was comming from the BPN nute box!! Its not a bad smell. Just a noticable one! :high-five:

If you use happy frog, be sure to add plenty of perlite. That stuff it tough to keep dry. I think I am going to start putting press-on seals on the FP bottles so they won't smell when on store shelves! Might see my stuff on shelves in cali soon. I'm working on a deal and it is looking good right now :)

If you use happy frog, be sure to add plenty of perlite. That stuff it tough to keep dry. I think I am going to start putting press-on seals on the FP bottles so they won't smell when on store shelves! Might see my stuff on shelves in cali soon. I'm working on a deal and it is looking good right now :)

I have the fox farm ocean. It has plenty of perilite in it already. Unfortunately, this soil already has nutes in it. Would you use this soil? Or would you prefer that I use MG Organic and mix my own perilite in?

I think the smell is fine. That is what you expect when you get a good fertilizer. I think it is a good indication that what is in the containers is powerful stuff!! Maybe, buyers would buy BPN over a different brand because of the smell. Great news about getting on the shelves in Cali. Looks like you might be making a move soon!!! :high-five:

great news bro, you have an awesome product that needs to get out there in the hands of more growers. I know I've personally switched to your line for my future grows.

really not sure what I'm doing different, but I do hear most people say to add perlite to happy frog. I never have and have never had issues with it holding too much water. Might just be the way I use it or something, who knows.

On shelves in cali: not even close to a done deal but it is looking good :)

I would use the ffof. Just don't fert for the first 2 weeks. You should use the root magic as soon as possible though.

Thanks My entrepreneur Friend! I am looking forward to hear great success from you and your company!!!

I am repotting in 2 weeks into the 5 gallon pots. When I repot should I wait another 2 weeks because of the new soil? Or will I be good to go at that time.

Also, I will add the root majic asap.

Thanks!

I wouldn't wait another 2 weeks if you have started to feed them, but I would start out feeding them a little lighter until they adjust to the new pot. When I transplant, I give them plain water for 3 days and then resume feeding with the first one being half of what I gave them last time, then resume normal feeding afterwards

Back
Top Bottom