Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

A few shots of my Silver Fox gals from up top plus one at the bottom of the new t-shirt I just bought. Have a great weekend mates and stay safe!:high-five:

DSC078615.JPG

DSC078625.JPG

DSC078563.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

You know that'll get pulled, and he was just too cute to lose, so I stole him (we can be polite and call it a repost) and set him down to play in my SPOT. He'll be happy there. Lots of room to run. :battingeyelashes:

Cola Monster, those plants are going to swallow you right up. You be careful in there bud. :laughtwo:

My weekly video installment of the girls as they sway to a little Willie Nelson this time around. Enjoy and have a good evening all!

[video]

Willie Nelson, my favorite country singer. The man's sexy as hell and always has been. You always pick such sweet music. Now let me go and bask in the beauty of your gardens. I get so excited when I see you've posted. :laughtwo: Enough talk. Let's go!

I got carried away with planting prep work yesterday and neglected to stop and thank you for that lovely visit through your garden. Always a pleasure. :love:

wow speechless, amazingly beautiful plants and setup makes me smile looking forward to more.

regards

High Cola monster. Great looking ladies . I'm a stater of the obvious.
Happy daze. :)

I can't believe I missed this thread, but after seeing the Silver Fox in the contest thread, I have to sub. Very impressive!

Welcome to the show mates!:welcome:
Not a lot of chit chat going on with this thread being I'm a very busy man taking care of two gardens by myself but feel free to follow along if you like and watch the girls grow as they rock to some of my favorite old school rock 'n' roll. :theband:

~Peace~:ganjamon:

A few updated photos of my Pandora's Box strain plus a couple more of the Silver Foxes doing their thing. :blunt:

Pandora's Box:
DSC078884.jpg

DSC078934.jpg

DSC078952.jpg

Silver Fox:
DSC078921.jpg

DSC078862.JPG

My weekly walk-thru of garden #2 with everything looking nice and lush green so far although the intense heat we've been experiencing here lately has caused some of my plants to start throwing off three-pronged leaves.:phew:
Enjoy the tunes attached which are both blasts from my past that I used to listen to way back as a wee little lad.:tommy:

[video]

Will 3-pronged leaves affect potency or is this just something the plant does when heat stressed? I hope the heat breaks for you soon. It's been relentless this year.

Obviously you're managing to keep them hydrated. How much challenge has that become?

Love your videos, that goes without saying. :love:

Will 3-pronged leaves affect potency or is this just something the plant does when heat stressed? I hope the heat breaks for you soon. It's been relentless this year.

Obviously you're managing to keep them hydrated. How much challenge has that become?

Love your videos, that goes without saying. :love:

Morning to ya SweetSue!:winkyface:
It won't affect the potency of the final product at all but does make for a mess come harvest time being there's more leaves to trim off the flowers with them having to go through a re-veg stage to get back to throwing out five pronged leaves again. It's hard to explain in writing and something you'd have to witness first hand to see what I'm talking about.
I'm off to the ol' watering hole to get my girls from greenhouse #2 fed before it gets hotter than a pistil.:phew:

Have a good day S.S. & to all following along!:high-five:

Some up to date shots of the girls for your viewing pleasure minus two big Pandora's Box plants that passed on due to root & stock rot.:rip: S--t happens as they say and why I plant a secondary garden just in case this sort of thing occurs. Enjoy the photos and have a green evening folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Vacant Pandora's Box Sites:
DSC082833.jpg
:rip:
DSC082843.jpg
:rip:
Healthy Pandora's Box Plants:
DSC082863.jpg

DSC082893.jpg

Silver Fox:
DSC082934.JPG

DSC082853.JPG

DSC081993.jpg