Coloradokid's First Grow!

I'm here for the grow ! Is the smell going to be a concern for you? I don't see any carbon filters yet :)

Ahhh to be 19 again :) now i just act it.

Good luck my friend

Sweet! And no it's not really a big deal to me as I just vent a few ours a day out of my garage lol. But thanks for the luck man I'm definitely going to need it since this is my first grow. On the contrary I do think that so far my growing is not too shabby, though I still have a long ways to go!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Feel free to post away lol. Everything looks to be in order:thumb:

I would there just isn't that much excitement right now haha. Like I said though I expect it to pick up in the next few days!

I'll jump on board ck will be good to follow another 1st grow only a week or so behind mine all the best

Thanks man preciate it. Just checked out your thread and those girls are looking good!

Do you plan on trying any fiming? Or are you gonna just stick with topping? Since I have 2 girls I think I'm going to try 2 different techniques and see which I like better.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think topping is a bit more manageable fimming looks a bit messy but definately a good idea saves topping again!

Yea I've heard some things about how fiming can make the branches not be able to hold as much weight as they would being topped. But I was also planning on supercroping as well so that will definitely help them support more weight

Hey guys just a little update here. So yesterday and today I started noticing little nats flying around my tent so I just covered the soil in perlite so nothing can get to my soil hopefully and I'm also not gonna water them and let the soil dry out all the way before I give them more water.

420-magazine-mobile1867335622.jpg

Yeah about those gnats, if they are fungus gnats, try to find those yellow sticky cards I couldnt find them anywhere at lowes home depot or ace... But I got some of those mosquito dunks and tape fly traps and just hung them in the back of my grow space hoping the fan would blow the gnats into them. Both of those things seemed to work on keeping the numbers real down, letting the soil dry out the most you can helps also, but my problem was my pots were so big 5 gallons that the bottom would be wet even after a week of no watering I even shoved those dunks into the drain holes too (not cloggin them)

Good luck with the gnats and your grow!!

Sup my man just stopping by again, hydrogen peroxide also works good for those pests. Just try a bunch of things to kill those sneaky bastards :laughtwo: Plants are looking great under the LED, unfortunately not too sure what is causing the white substance

Thanks man! I was thinking it could maybe be water residue? That's the only real thing I can come up with...

:hmmmm: If you had some water splashed on the leaves and then threw the perlite around it, it is maybe possible some powdery residue got on the wet areas??

That's the only thing I could think of besides pm which I hope and pray it isn't...

Back
Top Bottom