ColoradoKid's Soil Multi-Strain Grow 2016

White Widow is the strain I want to grow the most, amazing nugs on that one Kid. Hope you low ball that 2oz weigh also.

Haha I was thinking I might get more than 2, I just don't want to get my hopes up...

I wish this was the real WW though, however still huge nugs! The real WW is ironically called Black Widow and I am pretty sure it's by MrNice

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha I was thinking I might get more than 2, I just don't want to get my hopes up...

I wish this was the real WW though, however still huge nugs! The real WW is ironically called Black Widow and I am pretty sure it's by MrNice

There is alot of types of white widow also since no breeder is the same. But hey it is still got traits and that is good man, LoL gotta struggle here with beans I don't know. No genetic knowledge just winging it like KFC

There is alot of types of white widow also since no breeder is the same. But hey it is still got traits and that is good man, LoL gotta struggle here with beans I don't know. No genetic knowledge just winging it like KFC

Haha just winging it is waaaay better than not growing at all! But yes at least it has the big bud trait ..

I've managed to lose one white widow seed to my carpet and I accidently smashed one. I saw that as a sign that I shouldn't grow it! Lol. Nice reward there buddy, looks tasty.:bravo:

Man, yeah I would probably have taken that as a sign as well, but I mean at least you have many other exciting strains to grow!

This White Widow is super stanky, and very pungent. Had the whole house smellin, and I dry all the way in the basement! I quick dried a sample in the microwave and it was tasty and a very nice high, but couldn't tell too much. So needless to say I am very excited to try the final product once it's all dried and cured!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Veg Tent - 11/10/16

Hey guys just a quick little update from the veg tent this morning. I just moved some seedlings into here today and also have a few shots of my older girls that are starting to take off!

Cannalope Kush - Day 51
420-magazine-mobile1700666889.jpg
420-magazine-mobile946150589.jpg

Skywalker Kush - Day 51
420-magazine-mobile2108483841.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1361876258.jpg

Pakistan Valley - Day 51
420-magazine-mobile625247061.jpg
420-magazine-mobile336111854.jpg

CBD Therapy - Day 41(right)
Indica Mix - Day 31(left)
420-magazine-mobile1449981037.jpg

Seedlings
420-magazine-mobile2096326430.jpg

Thanks for stopping.... Until next time :roorrip:

How many weeks in veg are you planning on doing CK? I'm thinking I might go 10 full weeks

So I don't really have a time to be honest, I just need to wait until I have room in the flower tent for them.

Since I have grown very short but wide and heavily LST'd plants, I want to grow some plants with more height to them. And then just do some supercroping to even out the canopies. I'd like to have plants about 36 to 40 inches tall from the soil to canopy.

Anyways so basically I need to veg them probably another 30 days or so I was thinking. And they're 52 days(week 8) now so that will put me vegging just over ten weeks from seed

So I don't really have a time to be honest, I just need to wait until I have room in the flower tent for them.

Since I have grown very short but wide and heavily LST'd plants, I want to grow some plants with more height to them. And then just do some supercroping to even out the canopies. I'd like to have plants about 36 to 40 inches tall from the soil to canopy.

Anyways so basically I need to veg them probably another 30 days or so I was thinking. And they're 52 days(week 8) now so that will put me vegging just over ten weeks from seed

Sounds like we are on about the same time frame then! Lol, amazing how that happens with our grows.

Hey CK, your grow is looking great! My widows are exactly around 40+ inches at week 7 of flower at the moment. I grow dwc so I know it's a little different than soil. They had 7 weeks of veg and once the flip was initiated they really took off. Only downside of taller plants for me is light penetration.

20161110_011448.jpg

Hey CK, your grow is looking great! My widows are exactly around 40+ inches at week 7 of flower at the moment. I grow dwc so I know it's a little different than soil. They had 7 weeks of veg and once the flip was initiated they really took off. Only downside of taller plants for me is light penetration.

20161110_011448.jpg

Hey GS, first off let me say beautiful girls you got in there!

So you mention light penetration, how many watts are you running in that tent? I feel like with my 600w hps and the LED and since I supercrop and lollipop that light penetration won't be too much of a problem for me... So far I have one girl in flower who I've grown this way with, and she is loaded with tops!!

Your doing awesome over here ck looking the goods bro keep it up

Thanks SG, it's been a bit of work but it's all been so worth it. Battling some thrips in the flower tent right now tho, just ordered ladybugs last night when I found them. So those will be here Monday or Tuesday and take care of them. I did spray once with some soapy water and I had one plant that was just a host to those damn thrips. So I put a trash bag over the whole plant and carried it out and tossed the plant in the trash hopefully that helped some too

Yeah I've got some white flys on my outdoor ATM using some organic pest spray works for a day or two then they are back. If you can't rid them only option is to control them. I've had some spiders move in too hopefully catch some bugs for me

Ahh spiders are always good, so hopefully they'll help you and your girl out!

The funny thing is I prevented the gnats, but then thrips showed up and I wasn't expecting it. I truly thought my plants were getting chlorine deficiency because I used to not let my water sit even though my water straight out of he faucet is 6.8 pH. Anyway I am way more on top of things now lol

Hey GS, first off let me say beautiful girls you got in there!

So you mention light penetration, how many watts are you running in that tent? I feel like with my 600w hps and the LED and since I supercrop and lollipop that light penetration won't be too much of a problem for me... So far I have one girl in flower who I've grown this way with, and she is loaded with tops!!

Thanks CK, I'm using led for the 1st time and currently only using a 300w led In a 4x2x6 cabinet. I'm thinking if I had a few t5s' on both right and left side it would help out a lot more with the popcorn buds. The light Im using now does penetrate quite well don't get me wrong, but I think added light would increase the development for me for sure. Hid and led combo is a great idea and should workout just fine. I have a HID hood and a CFL hood from past grows but the HID was running too hot in my small cabinet and the CFL hood is big and bulky.

Thanks CK, I'm using led for the 1st time and currently only using a 300w led In a 4x2x6 cabinet. I'm thinking if I had a few t5s' on both right and left side it would help out a lot more with the popcorn buds. The light Im using now does penetrate quite well don't get me wrong, but I think added light would increase the development for me for sure. Hid and led combo is a great idea and should workout just fine. I have a HID hood and a CFL hood from past grows but the HID was running too hot in my small cabinet and the CFL hood is big and bulky.

Nice, I have heard that sometimes with some lower wattage LED you have to add some side lighting or something because the canopy penetration isn't the best.

Heat can definitely be an issue if you don't have a big enough space. My 5x5 stays at about 77 degrees lights on and that's about as low as I can get it so I can see how your cabinet got too hot. You ever think about moving to a bigger space at all?

Harvest - Pure Love Day 45

Alright guys so this is my second harvest of the Pure Love strain. Last time I harvested at day 45 in a complete guess and it turned out amazing so now again day 45 she was chopped. I'll get about an ounce or two off her I'm guessing.
420-magazine-mobile1220515637.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1717133249.jpg

Back
Top Bottom