Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Cali Connection gsc day 51
IMG_0048102.JPG
IMG_0047105.JPG
IMG_0043106.JPG

2 dutchPassion AutoUltimate. At the moment under 250 w led, soon gonna add one 250 w led with bloom spectrum.
Second grow, second time autoUlt. First time yielded 90 and 80 gram dry bud per plant but i had 2 automazar also in tent, so it was pretty crowded.This time 2 plant only and trying little bit lst and scrog. Its pure fun play with girls like that :p
Uuh, sos, just had UltimateJoint and forgotten myself lol
Chill guys, they just sprouted like 4 and 1 day ago
Also testing airpots, first grow was in smartpot, like 40 litre, those are 20 litre, dunno like 5 gallon ?

IMAG076015.jpg

Still havent think names out, so any suggestion is welcome :p

Note! Sorry guys for bad english :)

WOW, I stepped out for a few weeks and sheesh, you folks are absolutely killing it. Hats off and bowls up to all of you all.

How many of you folks that have been following and posting actually bought seeds of plants that you liked???

I just placed a nice order from ACE seeds after review here...I hope I can grow some of the eye candy I've seen here.

I think I saw a plant of the year last week with that wookie stuffed animal pic - that's my dream plant right there.

On to my humble garden:

I do perpetual so there are plants in different stages of flower.. lots of senescence with my group starting at 40 days on up to harvest.

Mandala Cali Dream ~35 days in flower bulking up

pics_02_22_2016_013.JPG

..and again with Mandala Krystalica round 11 clone in back round in no-til organic soil (all are organic no-til)

pics_02_22_2016_010.JPG

Cali Dream.. she's got a ways to go ... where's my stakes?

pics_02_22_2016_011.JPG

Day 42 12/12

Hoping for some fast recovery from the fungus gnat problem I developed this week, Man the shit just stopped grow completely, root damaged and looking like root rot. Treating the problem with Dutch Masters Zone and Cannazym, along with a reduced nute program, with the damaged roots don't want to give them high ppm's. And they were doing fairly well up to this week.

Exodus Chees
20160222_190530.jpg

Exodus Cheese
20160222_190508.jpg

White Rhino
20160221_190411.jpg

Group shot
20160222_190436.jpg

GR

Maj. P

Sorry dude, she is GHS White Rhino That was taken on 2/18 before the Fungus Gnats paid a visit, she still looks that way, but not growing much at all. Got three weeks left before chop, treating for the FG maggots, that eat the roots, and have treated the buckets with Dutch Masters Zone and Cannazym for the root rot caused by the FFG's (Fucking Fungus Gnats). Seeing some increased water/nute intake and also some new roots showing, that's looking thru the Hempy bucket drain hole.

GR

Back
Top Bottom