Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

IMG_269614.JPG

Ditto. If Weasel rolled a fat one and said " hey Twox, wanna puff on this?" I would say yes please.. :passitleft:

True that.. won't be able to finish the fatty.. pretty sure of that.. or Face Plant! just sayin!

Some shots of my organically grown Jilly Bean (Pheno #5) before she gets the chop.:yummy:

DSC081505.JPG

DSC080894.JPG

DSC080942.JPG

DSC081003.JPG

DSC074933.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

The Peyote Purple after 48 hours in the drier- wow so frosty. Has more drying to do of course- just caught my eye tonight when I was peeking into the drier.

image18065.jpeg

image18066.jpeg

Don't mean to bomb the thread, most months I have nothing worth posting on my favourite thread! :adore:
Will be back trudging the desert of no harvests soon enough I am totally sure.
:passitleft:

Jeez, Weaselcracker, you really upped your game this round! You're turning out some gorgeous stuff. :bravo:

The Peyote Purple after 48 hours in the drier- wow so frosty.

Don't mean to bomb the thread, most months I have nothing worth posting on my favourite thread! :adore:
Will be back trudging the desert of no harvests soon enough I am totally sure.
:passitleft:

That's one BEAUTIFUL bomb there WC.... thank you ... and reps. That looks fantastic.

Oh and welcome to farming.. feast and famine, hopefully more of the feast...

Gots to pray to the nature Gods and thank the lucky stars! :Namaste:

Thank you Bobrown! Yeah I just drift on the wind of fate here- not doing anything special, plant a few seeds, try not to kill them, sacrifice the occasional chicken, and hope for the best. About ten years of this slapdash approach and I'm immune to heartbreak when it goes terribly wrong and never fail to be happily surprised it doesn't.
This thread is the center of 420 for me and as long as I can grow the occasional plant worth posting about here I'll be happy knowing those chickens didn't die in vain.
I think we all deserve a pat on the back - page after page of incredible plants here. :drool:
:high-five:

Here is my Heavyweight Fruit Punch auto at 35 days. Topped it and have been doing some LST to try and keep it even on top and a bit shorter than advertised as I don't have a high ceiling in the grow cabinet.

woot2.jpg

woot3.jpg

woot1.jpg

Cola factories around here, really like the vertical scrog and wow that's some nice press.
I pressed out my first gg#4 flower rosin yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at the difference compared to straight up hash made rosin

It set me back for about 20 mins lol
8f5edfca66f7de235be495bf168fb1f6.jpg

Pic of my gdp x blue dream aka purple dream
Thanks Ken!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420

A solo nug. shot of my organically grown AK-47 x Grand Daddy Purple. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC084532.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Haven't been around lately but still at it. Some candy:

DarkStar x PCK and Panama grown indoors hit the jars this week.

20161002_125232.jpg

20161005_120336.jpg

Rough summer out in the greenhouse with record heat. The monsoon was late, and things were gray often in early flower but it's looking ok. Couple of weeks to go for everyone.

20161004_105841.jpg

IMG_308119.JPG

5th Element in the back left isn't very photogenic but the smoke was fire last time.

20161007_112309_007.jpg

Gangling Panama back right is producing well.

IMG_309513.JPG

IMG_310115.JPG

Front right is supposed to be 710 High Priority. Looks nothing like it's supposed to with wispy sativa-like buds. Seed was a freebie. Mislabeled?

20161005_094929.jpg

IMG_308912.JPG

Sour Kosher front left.

20161007_112408.jpg

20161007_112440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom