Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I noticed something in the picture that looked like a pollen sac. Two of them, one of them looks like it's about to open. Maybe I'm tripping though, I just had some stellar marijuana.

I noticed something in the picture that looked like a pollen sac. Two of them, one of them looks like it's about to open. Maybe I'm tripping though, I just had some stellar marijuana.
I will look that pic over! LOL
This branch is a selective pollination experiment to cross Master Kush with White Widow to get seeds. There are lots of seeds on it, more than I expected. YEY
So...can a branch that is developing seeds also start pollen sacs? If so, I need to cordon that off. :cool:

Couple more pics. The sugar on these leaves is sooooo thick and glisteny!

12-15_Buds_2.jpg

12-15_trichomes_2.jpg

Wild Thailand - 84 Days old - 39 days 12/12 - 26 since pistils

DSCN28742.JPG

Keeping it going with durple pream

DSC_5036_end.jpg

DSC_5049_end.jpg

DSC_5067_dpbud.jpg

Happy Holidaze Buckshot my man and all here at :420::hug: May the New Year bless you all with good karma and gardens of sticky green marijuana!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC014723.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Merry X-mas Buckshot, Cola Monster, cannafan, and all of 420 Magazine!

:420::partyboy::green_heart::smokin:

Right back at ya R.L.! :xmas: Keep that yummy looking purple coming & good luck in the nug. of the month contest.:yummy:

Thanks CM! Much appreciated :Namaste:

Although these aren't purple, these were some of my most comforting pics
IMG_27785.jpg
IMG_27797.jpg
photo_11_35.jpg
Update510_01436.jpg
Update510_01916.jpg

Update510_01247.jpg
IMG_012229.jpg
Update510_0178.jpg
Update510_01528.jpg

My bad for the spam, I was just responding to the " Come on folks let's see some eye candy!.....

Some shots of my six month cured indoor Silver Fox strain to start off the New Year. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC022164.JPG

DSC022304.JPG

DSC022528.JPG

DSC022806.JPG

DSC022866.JPG

DSC023156.JPG

DSC023326.JPG

Thank you folks for another year of top shelf eye candy

Thank you all :420: folks for participating in this thread

:allgood:

Rock On!

Happy Holidaze Buckshot my man and all here at :420::hug: May the New Year bless you all with good karma and gardens of sticky green marijuana!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:
[/img]

Thank you so much CM and to you as well. That was so cool, like a present I forgot to open :cheesygrinsmiley:

Merry X-mas Buckshot, Cola Monster, cannafan, and all of 420 Magazine!

:420::partyboy::green_heart::smokin:

And to you RL, sorry I am so late!

Although these aren't purple, these were some of my most comforting pics

My bad for the spam, I was just responding to the " Come on folks let's see some eye candy!.....

Spam?... that is a meat product, that was candy for sure! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm going to add one pic here, just cuz I thought it was unusual. Here's my Trichome'd alligator jaws:

Beautiful...close up candy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Some shots of my six month cured indoor Silver Fox strain to start off the New Year. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Beautiful!!!!... man I just want to try that :cheesygrinsmiley:, one day we may be...free(er)

Thanks again everyone

Here you go

DSC_5201_blueberry.jpg
DSC_5193_bd.jpg
DSC_5189_wbk.jpg
DSC_5187_wbk.jpg
DSC_5143_tree.jpg
DSC_5115_dp.jpg
DSC_5113_dp.jpg
DSC_5108_dp_close.jpg
DSC_5102_dp_bud.jpg

pure candy