Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

That happened.
Yes, I review all photos in the main gallery, now that some forums upload attachments to the main gallery automatically.

I'd pass on that even with a wash at the end:

"Pyrethrins can also be harmful to humans, especially in cannabis products designed for smoking, because these chemicals can be easily absorbed through the lungs. Compared to many pesticides, pyrethrins are not very toxic to humans, and the most common problem is an allergic reaction, but it can last for days. The reaction gets worse with an increase in the dose."
Holy Shat! THANKS Shed, i wonder if he uses this himself he should know these things & you'd figure he would say something when he knew that it was for my pot plants, i'll return it tomorrow & stick with cinnamon & rosemary

Holy Shat! THANKS Shed, i wonder if he uses this himself he should know these things & you'd figure he would say something when he knew that it was for my pot plants, i'll return it tomorrow & stick with cinnamon & rosemary

Pack a bottle of Dr Bronner's unscented castile soap too. Good for pests, shampoo, body wash, and toothpaste. The peppermint version works better as a toothpaste for obvious reasons but I don't use that one on my flowers.
i'll see if he has any castile soap when i'm in there tomorrow, that probably be best for bugs like grasshoppers too? probably going to be a dry summer & they where fairly bad last year, Lol! wild grass hoppers in the middle of the canadian sheild bush

i'll see if he has any castile soap when i'm in there tomorrow, that probably be best for bugs like grasshoppers too? probably going to be a dry summer & they where fairly bad last year, Lol! wild grass hoppers in the middle of the canadian sheild bush
It's for soft-bodied insects (mites, aphids, thrips) rather than bigguns like grasshoppers, crickets, or caterpillars. Caterpillars need BT spray, and grasshoppers and crickets are a tougher nut to crack with sprays that are also safe for us to smoke.

It's for soft-bodied insects (mites, aphids, thrips) rather than bigguns like grasshoppers, crickets, or caterpillars. Caterpillars need BT spray, and grasshoppers and crickets are a tougher nut to crack with sprays that are also safe for us to smoke.

12 gauge it is :cool:

I'd pass on that even with a wash at the end:

"Pyrethrins can also be harmful to humans, especially in cannabis products designed for smoking, because these chemicals can be easily absorbed through the lungs. Compared to many pesticides, pyrethrins are not very toxic to humans, and the most common problem is an allergic reaction, but it can last for days. The reaction gets worse with an increase in the dose."
They got me with that one too last year thinking it was organic. But it was the 🦸‍♂️ Shedster to the rescue 🛟 that saved me from it. CL🍀 :woohoo: :thanks:

Badminton rackets when we were kids. If they didn't bounce, they shredded
as kids we where dropped off at the grandfolks in Hudson Bay Sask for the summer (cheap labour) and i swear the grass hoppers out there where bigger than the barn swallows you didn't know if you where hitting birds or grass hopper going down the HWY

i'm using just a basic 7 gal fabric pot so good with the perlite 3-4'' soil good or 2-3'' better for the soil?
One thing the thicker the perlite the most frequently it requires water/feed. :Namaste:
2" of perlite max / 3" soil minimum in the layers.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

One thing the thicker the perlite the most frequently it requires water/feed. :Namaste:
2" of perlite max / 3" soil minimum in the layers.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Perfect thank you Bill :thanks:

con, Pyrethrins can come in handy if you're trying to clean up after an infestation (especially mites). You can spray your grow area with it and it will kill every mite it touches. It doesn't hang around forever. A few days after spraying, air your space out (if it's a tent), clean it again, with maybe clorox/water or some such concoction and you may not be bothered again for awhile! :Rasta:

con, Pyrethrins can come in handy if you're trying to clean up after an infestation (especially mites). You can spray your grow area with it and it will kill every mite it touches. It doesn't hang around forever. A few days after spraying, air your space out (if it's a tent), clean it again, with maybe clorox/water or some such concoction and you may not be bothered again for awhile! :Rasta:
good idea but i don't think i'll have a bug or mite issue indoors here in the winter hopefully (house locked up for 27-28 days a month during summer) probably cursed now thanks GDB Lol! but for $25 i'll swap it for something i know probably will need for outdoors, kinda limited here in canada can't even get neem

good idea but i don't think i'll have a bug or mite issue indoors here in the winter hopefully (house locked up for 27-28 days a month during summer) probably cursed now thanks GDB Lol! but for $25 i'll swap it for something i know probably will need for outdoors, kinda limited here in canada can't even get neem
I found it on the Canadian 'zon.
Under beauty or personal care or something.

They sell it at old fashion foods here. Check your health food stores
man i'm really losing faith with my grow store told me it was banned in canada, maybe he's just having a bad day

Back
Top Bottom